RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

I downloaded RedAppleOfice extract the files and put it in the tray folder. Then I downloaded RedAppleNet, extracted the files and put them in the Mods folder. Then I entered the game and put the office on the game map, changed the type of lot and entered the career. but when I work I can't follow my sims and he doesn't go to work.

On 2/21/2020 at 12:13 AM, rukasulucas said:

I downloaded RedAppleOfice extract the files and put it in the tray folder. Then I downloaded RedAppleNet, extracted the files and put them in the Mods folder. Then I entered the game and put the office on the game map, changed the type of lot and entered the career. but when I work I can't follow my sims and he doesn't go to work.

Need to clear cache of Sims 4, it help me somehow https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cachebackup.php

OMFG I love this mod!! Been waiting for an active sex related mod and not another rabbit hole!! Amazing work!!

I just employed almost all the female Sims in RedAppleNet already.

Is there any way that you can add an option to choose the work hours/days? Some careers or mods do that. Just curious!!

Great mod!!

On 2/20/2020 at 12:13 PM, rukasulucas said:

Did you make sure to activate the bb.moveobject cheat before putting the lot down? Thats what it says on the webpage in the install instructions. The lot doesn't place or arrange objects correctly if you don't.

I never had to change the lot type for it to work.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:27 PM, b1k1k said:

Boss after sometime is dead. New Boss is not spawn. How can I spawn or assign somebody to to do the Boss work of RED APPLE NET? 

How can i fixed this? I was tried to reinstall and re-set venue but it doesn't help me. How can I assing another guy or gal for The Boss job of RedAppleNet?

Boss after sometime is dead. New Boss is not spawn. How can I spawn or assign somebody to to do the Boss work of RED APPLE NET? 

How can i fixed this? I was tried to reinstall and re-set venue but it doesn't help me. How can I assing another guy or gal for The Boss job of RedAppleNet?

Help pls

I'm having trouble with your mod. When I try to setup a venue for the RedApplenet all the requirements are set to 0, So when putting the venue down it says i have more then it need to and can't save the venue

On 2/23/2020 at 5:26 PM, Derpsbane said:

OMFG I love this mod!! Been waiting for an active sex related mod and not another rabbit hole!! Amazing work!!

I just employed almost all the female Sims in RedAppleNet already.

Is there any way that you can add an option to choose the work hours/days? Some careers or mods do that. Just curious!!

Great mod!!

Hello! Thank you! Not yet, but I plan on adding ability to choose shifts?

On 2/25/2020 at 8:54 PM, b1k1k said:

I need some understanding how to assign another sim to The Boss Job, because the first one is dead after sometime. I was tried reinstall mod and re-set venue but it doesn't work. Help pls!

HelloQ I'm sorry you are having trouble, but please don't spam. The Boss should've respawned, do you use MCCC? Maybe you changed something in the Population settings of your game. You might wanna try to bring it to the default settings.

On 2/28/2020 at 12:04 PM, mcnv said:

I'm having trouble with your mod. When I try to setup a venue for the RedApplenet all the requirements are set to 0, So when putting the venue down it says i have more then it need to and can't save the venue

Hello! You need to update your game.

7 hours ago, xaval9800 said:

Hi.

I have a problem. The mod works. I can go to work, but there is no one there.

The game is updated ...

Hello! Check your MCCC settings, try bring them to default. Also try to run the game with only RedApple, see if it helps, you might have broken or conflicting mod somewhere in your Mods folder.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:14 PM, Downloader said:

Same problems some others have mentioned, WW is public version, up to date, have all expansions, game version is "1.61.15.1020" at the time of posting.

Sim gets the work in 1 hour notification but does not try to attend autonomously.

Clicking "Go To Work" manually does nothing.

Manually travelling to the supplied office (confirmed correct venue type selected etc) sees no change.

Clicking on "Go To Work" at the office venue sends the sim back home where it states they are now at work while standing in front of their home.

I see they were told to update their game, mine is, I'm using origin online right now. 

Hello! Sorry to hear that you have a problem. Honestly, I'm not sure what can be wrong, since your game is updated. Try to run the game with only RedAppleNet to eliminate possibility of the mod conflicting with anything. If it still doesn't work try to clean your cash as someone advised below. Let me know if it helps, if not I will try to help to figure out what could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 8:34 AM, xaval9800 said:

Hi.

I have a problem. The mod works. I can go to work, but there is no one there.

The game is updated ...

On 3/4/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ksuihuh said:

Hello! Check your MCCC settings, try bring them to default. Also try to run the game with only RedApple, see if it helps, you might have broken or conflicting mod somewhere in your Mods folder.

Hello,

I have the same problem others have with this mod. The mod works, but when I go to work there is no one there. My game is updated and I have the lastest version of this mod. I have seen you said we should check the MCCC settings. I don't use MCCC, so this is my question: Which version of MCCC should I use and how I bring the settings to default?

Thanks in advance.

46 minutes ago, DariFS said:

Hello,

I have the same problem others have with this mod. The mod works, but when I go to work there is no one there. My game is updated and I have the lastest version of this mod. I have seen you said we should check the MCCC settings. I don't use MCCC, so this is my question: Which version of MCCC should I use and how I bring the settings to default?

Thanks in advance.

Hi! There might be conflicting mod that stop spawning of required for the job NPCs, I heard NPCC mod could cause problem too. Try to run the game with only WW and RedApple mod and see if it fixes your problem. If yes, then you need to find conflicting mod. 

2 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Hi! There might be conflicting mod that stop spawning of required for the job NPCs, I heard NPCC mod could cause problem too. Try to run the game with only WW and RedApple mod and see if it fixes your problem. If yes, then you need to find conflicting mod. 

51 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@DariFS 

-Always use the latest version of MCCC which is currently 7.0.0 = https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease

-If it is your first install of MCCC, the settings will be set as default.

-If you change any of the settings in MCCC & want to set them back to default, just delete the MCCC file in your saves folder.

?

I have found the problem. The old version of the mod "Peculiar disires", the one I had, is incompatible. With the newest version all works perfectly.

Thanks!

I am having this issue where placing down the custom items are registering but weirdly the actual lot is saying that having them make it ....well fail

I know ive described this poorly so to put it another way this is how it looks in game

(any Custom furniture) 1/0 

That is what is causing the problems, is there a fix ?

On 3/25/2020 at 5:42 AM, KimMiYounga said:

I have everything up to date and have followed the guidelines to the T, as far as I can see, but the Venue Type is still "Generic" with no option to change it to anything Red Apple related - meaning my sim still just goes to work off site and out of mind. 

Any ideas?

Hi! Did you put script file deeper than one folder in your Mods folder?