RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

8 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I not sure what you mean by Venue list or how to do that but when i placed the Apple building onto a good sized lot i checked the lost title and it said soemthing like =Applenet=

and it was fully furnished and looking ready to go. How do i do the install a venue list?

You can get the venue list standalone from Ksuihuh's Site, or you can download Ksuihuh's AEP OR RedApplenet here on LL and it contains the needed venue list. Just place it in the mods root folder.

Edited by FilthyLucre
35 minutes ago, FilthyLucre said:

You can get the venue list standalone from Ksuihuh's Site, or you can download Ksuihuh's AEP OR RedApplenet here on LL and it contains the needed venue list. Just place it in the mods root folder.

I have the building downloaded ( the non CC one) in my game and placed on a lot. isnt that what you mean?

Also i saw this in install instructions : 'Make sure you have only on copy of Neia_Career_Commons.'

What is that?

1 hour ago, FilthyLucre said:

I have the building downloaded ( the non CC one) in my game and placed on a lot. isnt that what you mean?

Also i saw this in install instructions : 'Make sure you have only on copy of Neia_Career_Commons.'

What is that?

EDIT: finally got it to work. Although all the NPC's in the office have red and white error skins so not sure what thats all about :(

12 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Here is a few snapshots of the skin issues i am having in the office. Some have this weird red and white error skin yet on one of the pics some of the staff are fine. 

Anyone know whats causing the skin issues?

11-15-21_8-31-22 AM.png

11-15-21_8-31-54 AM.png

Here is a link about what's going on.

So, basically, you might have a CC that isn't compatible (outdated)/bad/broken with latest game patch.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 11/14/2021 at 3:24 AM, FilthyLucre said:

So this is my problem with this great mod. Read through all 22 support pages, to see if anyone had this issue. I am completely unable to do any of the social interaction goals. No tell joke to boss objective completion, no matter how many jokes I tell them. I gossip all day to co-workers and that objective will not complete. I can mop puddles and take out trash all day, occasionally getting a silver, unless that bitch receptionist cleans all the counters before I can. Not running any enhanced dialogue mods like SOL or Personality Please.

I'm having the same issues. I can do any computer related tasks, get a coffee, practice speech in the mirror, but when it comes to socializing with co-workers, I'm unable to achieve that objective, despite talking to them...a lot. On top of that, I'm unable to flirt with my boss. I try the base game flirt option and nothing happens. I'm not sure if there's supposed to be an option with the redapple logo attached, but if so, I don't have that.

Any thoughts anyone on what may be going wrong in our game? I love this mod! I just hope I can get it working correctly! 

21 hours ago, Romanticle said:

I'm having the same issues. I can do any computer related tasks, get a coffee, practice speech in the mirror, but when it comes to socializing with co-workers, I'm unable to achieve that objective, despite talking to them...a lot. On top of that, I'm unable to flirt with my boss. I try the base game flirt option and nothing happens. I'm not sure if there's supposed to be an option with the redapple logo attached, but if so, I don't have that.

Any thoughts anyone on what may be going wrong in our game? I love this mod! I just hope I can get it working correctly! 

Everything I've heard, er, read, points to the latest patch broke Ksuihuh's mods to various degrees.  Sugar Life the most, Red Apple Net the next and Adult Entertainment Productions the least, but still some.

So, pretty much we'll need to wait for Ksuihuh to update the mods.   On their patreon they mention they'll essentially be on hiatus until around January 2022.  Ksuihuh might or might not do some updates until then.

I really hope they continue to update this mod. I have just about now got all the requirments needed to run this as well as AEP and neither work properly until updated. They are about the most immersive errotic career mods available. I do love Whicked Perversions mod too and that does get updated often. :)

Fingers crossed in the New Year they will return to these mods.

Edited by sophiextime

Hi! So every time I follow my Sim to work, I get a message that it's my first day, even though I've been working there for a while.

Also, I can't seem to get promoted because I can't finish the first boss-related task which is to tell a joke. But I have been telling him all sort of jokes. Please help!

14 hours ago, otalatita said:

Ok, I got the mod working, but when I go to work, no matter how many jokes I tell my boss, the task still appears as uncomplete, is there a trick to it?

10 hours ago, expiredmm said:

Hi! So every time I follow my Sim to work, I get a message that it's my first day, even though I've been working there for a while.

Also, I can't seem to get promoted because I can't finish the first boss-related task which is to tell a joke. But I have been telling him all sort of jokes. Please help!

Everything I've heard, er, read, points to the latest patch broke Ksuihuh's mods to various degrees.  Sugar Life the most, Red Apple Net the next and Adult Entertainment Productions the least, but still some.

So, pretty much we'll need to wait for Ksuihuh to update the mods.   On their patreon they mention they'll essentially be on hiatus until around January 2022.  Ksuihuh might or might not do some updates until then.

22 hours ago, stonerbitch said:

Whenever I try to tell the boss a joke or Gossip about co-workers, it doesn’t complete that task for me?? What could be causing this??

On 12/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, FilthyLucre said:

Well, according to Ksuihuh, they will return by the end of January, and I sincerely hope they do. What is worse is EA's little minipatch gimmick that these modders will have to deal with. And as far as I know, no way to turn it off.

As far as I know, the best you can do is to go offline in origin before starting The Sims 4 and play without the new version of The Sims 4 and mods.  I don't know if steam users can do that.

On 12/5/2021 at 12:18 PM, tinkerbelle said:

As far as I know, the best you can do is to go offline in origin before starting The Sims 4 and play without the new version of The Sims 4 and mods.  I don't know if steam users can do that.

Steam users can set Steam to offline as well as setting a specific time period for updates and choking the download speed.  I have my update time bracket set to 5-6 AM..where I know my computer is off and I'm asleep..no chance of updating!   And I set my update speed to 16kb/s  so that'll choke off any download attempt.   I usually untick that when I need to update other games.

As a precaution I also have a copy of the game saved to USB. 

Edited by Celedhring
On 12/2/2021 at 9:30 PM, FilthyLucre said:

Well, according to Ksuihuh, they will return by the end of January, and I sincerely hope they do. What is worse is EA's little minipatch gimmick that these modders will have to deal with. And as far as I know, no way to turn it off.

EA mini patches can be shut off. Go to Game Options and go to Sim Delivery and uncheck "Automatic Download", you can also select when to check for downloads.

Edited by taw300

Good to know you can turn them off. Still off these great modders will have to deal with them, everytime. So may as well leave it on. My next issue is the MCCC dresser blacklist not working. But that's for another thread. But, Fappy Holidays...

20211211000505_1.jpg

Edited by FilthyLucre
Sexy Pic
19 minutes ago, NineMoons said:

How do I actively participate in the work day? My sim just goes to work and I don't see any option for me to manually go with them.

Keep in mind that the latest game patches have broken Ksuihuh's mods (the most common problem is not being able to fulfill tasks with the boss).  However, you should get a choice box when it's time to go to work.  I'd guesstimate that you either don't have a Red Apple Office properly setup, or maybe the script file is too deep in your mod folder or perhaps not in the same folder as other Red Applenet files.

On 11/15/2021 at 8:33 AM, sophiextime said:

Here is a few snapshots of the skin issues i am having in the office. Some have this weird red and white error skin yet on one of the pics some of the staff are fine. 

Anyone know whats causing the skin issues?

11-15-21_8-31-22 AM.png

11-15-21_8-31-54 AM.png

Try a game repair via origin if that doesn't fix it you have broken/outdated cc

On 12/24/2021 at 1:53 AM, basilisk700 said:

I am having problems achieving the daily tasks. Any tasks that requires chatting with coworkers or the boss. For example, gossip about office romance or tell the boss a joke the task can't be completed.

11 hours ago, makarazodiac23 said:

can someone pls help, i go to work but for some reason cant figure out how to joke with the boss or gossip with coworkers. either its not accepting any of the social tasks or just im clicking the wrong things, but if someone could help me figure out what this glitch is i would appreciate it

This mod was partially broken before the last EA update and is now very broken.  Ksuihuh's patreon indicates that they might be back to modding sometime in January 2022.  I suggest removing this mod for now.