RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

10 hours ago, Frecksimmer said:

Hey!! I absolutely love this mod! But in my game there is no boss ? please help! As I am getting low accomplishment from not being able to “tell a joke to the boss” I appreciate all of your feedback!!

change "=RedAppleNet=.ts4script" file directly under Mods folder! Mine solved!

12 hours ago, Frecksimmer said:

Hey!! I absolutely love this mod! But in my game there is no boss ? please help! As I am getting low accomplishment from not being able to “tell a joke to the boss” I appreciate all of your feedback!!

The problem is with the public version of Red Apple and MCCC 8.1.0 and later. Solution is to temporary move out MCCC and the boss will show up. Once the boss is in place, save game and exit. Move MCCC back and restart game and the boss will continue to remain in the save. This will need to be done for each save that you want to use Red Apple for in for first time.

Edited by taw300

I got to the third level of the job, then I got a promotion which gives me a (+1) with increased sallary. But now it is stuck. Even tho the job performance is gold I do not get a new bonus. Is that the norm for any job career? I even had sex with the boss and asked for promotion, but nothing...

In fact, it becomes gold during work and then, when I leave work it comes back down a bit to "almost gold" 

Edited by fbocabral
5 hours ago, fbocabral said:

I got to the third level of the job, then I got a promotion which gives me a (+1) with increased sallary. But now it is stuck. Even tho the job performance is gold I do not get a new bonus. Is that the norm for any job career? I even had sex with the boss and asked for promotion, but nothing...

In fact, it becomes gold during work and then, when I leave work it comes back down a bit to "almost gold" 

It's supposted to be a dead-end job, so I think that might be intentional.

On 5/30/2021 at 6:29 AM, Cisconetdude said:

Mod seams to have been abandoned on this site.  Only updates are to the Paid Site

On top of this, the only fully working version of the mod has been patreon-exclusive since March. The public version hasn't been changed since January, and it's June now - even though the public version has a conflict with MCCC that prevents the boss from spawning. The patreon version does not have this issue.

Very disappointing.

Just a tip: For anyone who's boss isn't showing up, if the MCC method doesn't work: make sure you have the correct venue downloaded because I downloaded a custom venue from the gallery after the download wouldn't show up in my game and the boss would never show up. Found the original venue through the gallery, put that in the game instead and voila, the boss appeared.

If other employees show up, but no boss showing up in the past usually was caused by MCCC 8.1.0 - 8.1.2. If you are using any of those versions please upgrade to the newest version 2021.1.0 . 

Edited by taw300

HAIII! it keeps saying that there is one item missing to be able to complete office set up but it doesn't show what it needs next to the "0/1"

I'm ASSUMING its the redapplenet logo for outside the office but its not in my build decorations or anything. any idea what it could be? :)

Screenshot (47)_LI.jpg

2 hours ago, cityinmyname said:

HAIII! it keeps saying that there is one item missing to be able to complete office set up but it doesn't show what it needs next to the "0/1"

I'm ASSUMING its the redapplenet logo for outside the office but its not in my build decorations or anything. any idea what it could be? :)

Screenshot (47)_LI.jpg

That is the Front Desk. Usually caused by not having Get To Work expansion, which is required for mod to work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 10:56 PM, Rose Princess said:

On top of this, the only fully working version of the mod has been patreon-exclusive since March. The public version hasn't been changed since January, and it's June now - even though the public version has a conflict with MCCC that prevents the boss from spawning. The patreon version does not have this issue.

Very disappointing.

There doesn't seem to be any new posts on the Patreon page since the end of March...The game has kind of changed since then, so I'm wondering if @Ksuihuh is still updating?

Edited by simhead666
4 hours ago, simhead666 said:

There doesn't seem to be any new posts on the Patreon page since the end of March...The game has kind of changed since then, so I'm wondering if @Ksuihuh is still updating?

Jump up and down for joy! Kusuihuh post about an hour ago on their Patreon page.  A very quick version of that post is that their mods work with the latest Sims 4 patch and that they will continue to patch and improve their mods.  However, they did not mention if that's just the patreon version or also for the public version.

This error is usually because you don't have the "GET TO WORK" exansion pack which is required to use the mod. The item missing is The Front Desk that comes with that pack. Also if you use MCCC make sure it is the current version or the boss might not show up.

Edited by taw300
5 hours ago, ohshit123! said:

i cannot find the lot in my library, anyone know why?

Make sure to check Include Custom Content. In the search bar to can type RedAppleNet and search your library and you should be able to find it, if you placed your tray files correctly.

On 2.07.2021 at 02:21, taw300 said:

Pamiętaj, aby zaznaczyć opcję Uwzględnij zawartość niestandardową. W pasku wyszukiwania możesz wpisać RedAppleNet i przeszukać bibliotekę, a powinieneś być w stanie ją znaleźć, jeśli poprawnie umieściłeś pliki w zasobniku.

ja nie moge znaleść tego folderu z tray