RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

11 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

I don't have all the required packs installed for the venue and some of the employee outfits are missing a mesh, but otherwise the mod works well. Thank you for sharing.

The only pack requred is Get to Work, you might loose some decoration items from the venue, but nothing essential. All outfits should be in place thought, since I used only Base Game and Get to Work...Weird. 

1 hour ago, James20001120 said:

@Ksuihuh Hi,I have a problem.What venuelists should I use? ksuihunvenuelist or littlemssam's venuelist.

Hi! Only KsuihuhVenueList. Please read the instructions!

6. Make sure you have only one VenueList in your Mods folder. KsuihuhVenueList already contains all other existing venues of other moders I'm aware of: LittleMsSam's, Zerbu's, Basemental's, Coolspear’s Multipark Venue and  itasan2's Get To College Mod. So If you use one of this mods delete their VenueList and keep just KsuihuhVenueList.

56 minutes ago, snarfies said:

Love your work, Ksuihuh!  I will try this soon!

Will there be an active or work from home addition to AEP sometime too?  I hope? 

Do you have a "sample lot" for RedAppleNet? 

Thank you! The lot for the mod is in Download section and also link to my website in the installation instruction?
Yes, AEP will be re-done into an active career as it was planned from the very beginning. This career was a test one to flesh out most technical things and test stuff.

47 minutes ago, Frost Doll said:

Mmmmmh! You gave us our Xmas gift with early acccess? ❤️

It was out on Patreon since the end of September) But it took time to fix most of the bugs cause there were a lot of them and then I got into hospital and my schedule went to hell? But you can consider it a Christmas present?

11 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

The only pack requred is Get to Work, you might loose some decoration items from the venue, but nothing essential. All outfits should be in place thought, since I used only Base Game and Get to Work...Weird. 

My sim was promoted to Virtual Sex Operator and I was able to go into CAS wearing the new outfit to find the issue. It seems to be caused by an accessory in the piercing category.

5 hours ago, hancock66 said:

Everything is working perfectly except one weird thing. The boss has no face {only teeth and eyeballs}, lol.  Any idea what could cause this?  Otherwise, this mod is wonderful and I'm having tons of fun with it!

Huh.. your boss sounds like the invisible man with glass eyes and dentures... at least that's the image I have in my head right now.?

51 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Huh.. your boss sounds like the invisible man with glass eyes and dentures... at least that's the image I have in my head right now.?

It was pretty mortifying when i had to...um...do stuff for a promotion, hahaha  Just eyeballs and teeth *shiver*

10 hours ago, hancock66 said:

Everything is working perfectly except one weird thing. The boss has no face {only teeth and eyeballs}, lol.  Any idea what could cause this?  Otherwise, this mod is wonderful and I'm having tons of fun with it!

You might have some Cas CC that causes this. I had this thing with mermaids one time)

5 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

So far everything seems to work as intended. I did notice that it said something about leaving for "hospital work" when it was time for my character to head to work and the prompt to "join" came up, but other than that nothing to report so far.

Yeah, it will be fixed. Some leftover default text I forgot to change.

4 hours ago, procian said:

Working well...noticed some spelling and grammar errors....Mu instead of My....with client instead of with a client + when my sim goes to work it says she's going to work at the hospital.

Thank you for pointing it out. I make mistakes in the rush and English is not my native language, so...yeah, I need proofreader?

3 hours ago, korbe said:

Is the sleazy boss a male or female? (female preferred)

And what is AEP?

i'll check this out if I get get to work dlc

Hope it grows to more than just 3 levels!

The Boss is male, sorry.

The AEP is my main mod that will be turn into big active career and for now has a lot of different features. You can find it here

This was a test career before doing AEP and there won't be new levels, but I might add some new things to it. 

13 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

You might have some Cas CC that causes this. I had this thing with mermaids one time)

That's very possible because I have a lot of CC.  I went into CAS and gave him a face and it work when he is outside the Red Apple building. When I go to work his face disappears again. I'm seriously not complaining.  It's kinda creepy and funny at the same time.

Ok I might have something to report. It would seem that because of when I installed the mod and applied for the job the game has made me repeat the first work day. Not sure yet if that's something that will persist in my game yet or not or if something like that has already been reported, but there it is.

Also, not so much a bug (I think) but I managed to chat up the boss until he couldn't stand it any longer and the boss and my toon wound up taking an intimate trip to the shower room together, unfortunately the work day ended which also ended the sex scene early so I'm hoping that didn't affect anything (I couldn't keep playing to find out because it was late by then and I needed to go to bed for my real life job). On that note would it be possible to postpone the return home feature until after all sex animations have stopped or is that something that is not possible?

I wish there were more hours in the work day because the tasks never end and I've noticed each one takes a minute to complete. I guess that's by design though (?) In that you can either flirt, fuck, and suck your way to a raise or take the noticeably longer route of getting there through hard work. I will say that I've noticed that my toon can make more money as a cam whore rather than actually going to work BUT then again I'm guessing that's probably not too far off from real life anyway which is probably why so many chicks do it.

Anyway, sorry for the longer than usual post.