TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

It will occur when I inspect a womb for the first time. If I load a game that I'd already inspect my characters womb I get no message in the console, but if I start a new game, or inspect an NPC's womb that I have not before it gives that message.

It will occur when I inspect a womb for the first time. If I load a game that I'd already inspect my characters womb I get no message in the console' date=' but if I start a new game, or inspect an NPC's womb that I have not before it gives that message.

[/quote']

I think the cause of that problem is not Tamagoclub1.15c.

Because when I started new game few minutes ago, any error message were printed in console.

I'm using Tamagoclub1.15c, Hiyokoclub1.10a, HiyokoGenerator 1.05, LoversTamagoclub 1.04 now.

HiyokoClub

a4hcqMain

if l > 0

MessageBoxEX "HiyokoClub:[WARN]%r%.fof old version data have been converted. %rIf it shows odd behaviors, give up the conversion and either do a [Clenup] or clean save." l

endif

Space before "of" missing and "Cleanup"

if a5lib.iButton == 0

MessageBoxEx "If you remove the umbilical cord %n will become unable to maintain %pp connection to the world. It will also raise your infamy.%rAre you sure you want to remove the umbilical cord?|[ Yes ]|[ No ]" rInv

let step := 3

elseif a5lib.iButton == 1

What is "%pp" ?

a4hcsSettingsSpell

Put the apple of orphanage on down at your feet. %r

Really "on" ?

TamagoClub:

a4tccGetTextSituation

if eval(lovers->Identifier == 1)

let sl += sv_Construct "Agreed with %z%z, and was injected in %z position" splace sp spos

elseif eval(lovers->Identifier == 2)

let sl += sv_Construct "Agreed with %z%z, and made him to inject in %z position" splace sp spos

elseif eval(lovers->Identifier == 3)

let sl += sv_Construct "Raped by %z%z, and was injected in %z position" splace sp spos

elseif eval(lovers->Identifier == 4)

let sl += sv_Construct "Raped %z%z, and made him to inject in %z position" splace spos sp

Spaces missing between %z%z, vars spos and sp in wrong order

endif

let sl += sv_Construct "was injected by %z%z" splace sp

Space missing and maybe wrong var order

I have not taken a look ingame yet.

Maybe I compare with my version in game.

It took me more than a month rewriting a4tccGetTextSituation to get sentences from it. If someone want to try my version some posts before, you have to use both Hiyokoclub and Tamagoclub modified by me.

%pp refers to possessive (his, her, its) cases.

http://obse.silverlock.org/obse_command_doc.html#Format_Specifiers

Those parts were copied directly from the previous version

Sorry, this is exactly what I was worring about. What should I change to correct it? Sorry for my english. Put the apple of orphanage down at your feet?

It took me more than a month rewriting a4tccGetTextSituation to get sentences from it. If someone want to try my version some posts before' date=' you have to use both Hiyokoclub and Tamagoclub modified by me.

[/quote']

Yes, this is just a raw translation of the japanese version.

So if you think (and probably it would be true) your a4tccGetTextSituation makes more sense, be my guest. Or any specific reason that you didn't want to share your version yourself?

%pp refers to possessive (his' date=' her, its) cases.

Sorry, this is exactly what I was worring about. What should I change to correct it? Sorry for my english. Put the apple of orphanage down at your feet?

I'm bad at english too.

But that looks better

%pp refers to possessive (his' date=' her, its) cases.

[/quote']

But this needs an argument, you have not added one.

MessageBoxEx "If you remove the umbilical cord %n will become unable to maintain %pp connection to the world. It will also raise your infamy.%rAre you sure you want to remove the umbilical cord?|[ Yes ]|[ No ]" rInv rInv

Or maybe i am wrong?

It took me more than a month rewriting a4tccGetTextSituation to get sentences from it. If someone want to try my version some posts before' date=' you have to use both Hiyokoclub and Tamagoclub modified by me.

[/quote']

Yes, this is just a raw translation of the japanese version.

So if you think (and probably it would be true) your a4tccGetTextSituation makes more sense, be my guest. Or any specific reason that you didn't want to share your version yourself?

Look at Post 17 in this thread, there is my version. I had this bug and I wanted to track it down.

Maybe this bug occurs only in my system, so I am using your version now.

Most of your english is better. Also I removed some the text in menu to get it better fitted on normal screen.

I get error messages when the mod loads in the game. 

127195812-4.jpg

Sorry I don't have enough knowledge to 'fix' the bug of the original script, but I've taken a look.

The script that error message is indicating is the main initialization script, it's attempting to get ejaculation count of the reference. Probably that reference is either disabled, dead, or so. Do you still get the same message after saving & reloading or restarting the game?

I need to figure it out when do I get error messages. I noticed at first I got them when the game loaded the ini files, but then I saw these warnings while playing longer than 30 min. Now when I loaded the game there weren't any Tamago warnings. I need to scrutinize this problem more profoundly. 

I wonder, is there any way to change the length of menstruation cycle and pregnancy? Including sperm and ova lifetime?

I feel it a bit too long. I want to reduce the menstruation cycle a week, etc. I tried to change the tamagoclub.ini file, but it doesn't change anything.

I wonder, is there any way to change the length of menstruation cycle and pregnancy? Including sperm and ova lifetime?

I feel it a bit too long. I want to reduce the menstruation cycle a week, etc. I tried to change the tamagoclub.ini file, but it doesn't change anything.

It works for me with changing the TamagoClub.ini. You need the ini-File in ANSI-Format or it won't work.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question for those using the 'other' version of HiyokoGenerator; without MBP&x117.

Will this still produce MBP and x117 children if those MODs are installed and active? It seems that it will based on my machine translation of the Japanese readme. Wanted to know if anyone has tested it yet.

Probably not... I haven't taken a look, but basically that so-called 'generating' is nothing but picking a random child between a few of built-in girls/boys, so if it's not mastered to MBP, won't produce any x117 stuff. Maybe just 0.85 scaled vanilla races.. like wood elves.

Technically, however, it's possible in my opinion. Using x117 & other mini race resources but without mastering, it should be possible to generate x117 kids *if* the right files exist in the right place. Well, I've never tried it myself. I don't know about facial works and that's why I'm still sticking with the vanilla hiyokoGenerator.

If reference ID of race is not recognized even if there is data resource on a disk, it becomes the error.

MOD which defined the race itself must exist.

It is necessary to master MOD which defined race when I add race to existing HiyokoGenerator, and to appoint it.

This is the structure that is very inconvenient when I think about diversification of HIYOKO.

In addition, it is necessary to add a method to choose HIYOKO in a script.

I made LoversChildDataBase to avoid these.

It is not necessary to master definition MOD of race, and to appoint Generator using in LoversChildDataBase.

Um, I think I know what you're talking about. It's okay.. Here's the idea. (which is what I believe you have achieved already in ChildDataBase. I never tried that mod though.)

Hiyokos don't need to be the actual x117 races. Then we can just replicate those races in the Generator, say, creating some fake races. fake lop-ear elves, fake kunne, fake FF mini, fake whatever. Then we just decide whether they should be in the hiyoko selection pool or not, depending on the user's currently loaded mods. So if x117 race is loaded, we can populate x117 races. if FFmini is loaded, we are safe to populate FFmini, and so on. They are not actually x117, but they use the same resources and have the same abilities.. etc.

Can someone shed some light on what this TamagoClub Settings spell is supposed to do?

After an upgrade to these versions I cast it and now I have a Script Affect icon in the upper left corner, but have no clue what it represents or supposed to, nor how to clear it.

attachicon.gifTamagoClubSettings1.jpg

attachicon.gifTamagoClubSettings2.jpg

Probably a brand new fresh cool bug that is issued with this version. That does nothing, but will not disappear as its duration is 9999 or some very high value. Many of lovers setting spells have 9999 duration to prevent unpredictable havoc when the spell duration is over before the player is done with the settings.

In conclusion, there *may* be no harm in keeping the effect but you might want to try manually dispelling it via console.

*Edit*

wait, I don't see such thing. My setting spell effect disappears normally. :huh:

The magic is handled in a sentence structure of a series of ScriptEffect.

When it is concerned about magic going out in the middle of processing if sustained time for magic is short, very long time is set.

When it needs the reply of the user in processing.

It is made basically to cancel magic in handling of ScriptEffectUpdate using dispel.

However, an effect of the time magic that was set when dispel is not called is maintained by malfunction.

I think it to watch an attached image so that making data of the magic are wrong.

Hmm.. that's too bad.. I don't run those TamagoShop or News so I thought it's just fine.

It's kinda embarrassing for me that they didn't consider backward compatibility, though. while lovers system has tons of weird codes that exist just to ensure the compatibility.

I believe the issue was wih this one: TamagoClubAlternativeMenu

That was the only other esp I was using that was not reported on previously that I recall.

Now that makes some sense. TamagoClub menu has been changed in 1.15 but it must be based on the old (1.12 or lower) menu script.

*edit*

uh.. I mistyped "now" to "not". what a huge typo.