TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

WARNING: OBSOLETE VERSION

This post contains the files related to TamagoClub 1.15c and HiyokoClub 1.10a.

There are new versions of them:

It is a consolidated and sanitized collection of the below files. Please download the above one instead, unless you're specifically looking for the old version.

Basically, you have no business in this thread.

These are my rough translation of newer TamagoClub & HiyokoClub stuff.

Enjoy.

*Note*

New HiyokoClub & HiyokoGenerator require TamagoClub 1.15 or higher. Looks like many things have been changed.

*Note*

Report if you find anything shitty. Typo, poor grammar, things make no sense, and so on. Most of contents share the same contexts with the previous versions, but a new feature called "GetTextSituation" could coufuse us. (due to the word arrangement difference between Japanese and English) (in this case, there's not much I can do)

What is this mod?

===========

Introduction to the TamaHiyo

In general, TamagoClub roughly refers to a set of mods (which also includes HiyokoClub) that simulates the female reproduction system in the world of Oblivion.

Or, more specifically, TamagoClub refers to the core framework named "TamagoClub.esm" (like Lovers with PK.esm) that manages all the TamagoClub related mods.

It is a very systematic and delicately-customizable framework, so be prepared for a bit of reading. One does not simply plug & play Tamago/Hiyoko like a USB mouse!

In addition to reading the included documentation in each Tamago/Hiyoko core archive, you may want to read through this if you think you're lost now.

Requirements

Oblivion Script Extender - Always try to have the latest version.

In fact, this OBSE is the only thing that is technically required.

Others including Modular Beautiful People (MBP in short), Lovers Animated Penis Framework (LAPF in short), SetBody etc., should be stated in each plugin's own release thread.

One thing should be noted, it is very important to set up a fully working and functional MBP if you're into using mods that require MBP.

What to install <1>: Absolutely-Must-Have

TamagoClub core, HiyokoClub core - Which are what this thread is for

Lovers Animated Penis Framework - This is (implicitly) required for Tamago/Hiyoko to work.

LoversTamagoClub.esp - This is the bridge between LAPF and Tamago system.

TamagoClub simulates the female reproduction system, that is, menstrual cycle, or getting pregnant, such things. ("tamago" means egg in Japanese)

HiyokoClub handles more practical things - giving birth. ("hiyoko" means chick in Japanese)

So if you don't have HiyokoClub, people can NOT give birth although they can get pregnant. No child is produced either. It's HiyokoClub's domain.

What if you have both, but don't have LAPF? That's a problem too, because they can't have sexual intercourse although technically they are able to conceive.

In conclusion, you must have all three, unless you know what you are doing.

HiyokoGenerator.esp in the HiyokoClub core pack is responsible for giving birth to NPC children

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother does the same for the creature.

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp is an outdated/buggy one, and it is strongly recommended that you update it to BroodMother right now.

Note1: You have several choices for installing HiyokoGenerator. Some version doesn't require MBP (in exchange of giving up x117 race children, of course,), some version produces differently looking children, that sort of thing.

So why don't you do some searching and explore!

Note2: There is a known problem when using MBP HiyokoGenerator called "missing head" issue. Sometimes children's heads are gone.

From what I have experienced, this is due to a major load order change, especially Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm or HiyokoGenerator.esp is involved. (so, not exactly a bug if this is the case)

What to install <2>: Almost-Required

TamagoSetbody

This plugin does a very important thing - make pregnant NPC's look like they are pregnant.

You see, being pregnant does NOT necessarily mean they look like pregnant women (although they should), because this is a computer game.

TamagoSetbody changes it. Think about why you are installing this so-called Tamago/Hiyoko stuff in the first place.

Strictly speaking, however, this is still optional.

LoversHiyokoShooter

This plugin is important too. Being able to give birth or look like being pregnant does NOT necessarily mean they look like giving birth when they give birth. =P

HiyokoShooter fakes birth animation when a woman gives birth.

What to install <3>: Totally-Optional

TamagoNews - When NPC's etc get pregnant chime plays, etc.

TamagoEncounter - Generates NPC sex events reported by TamagoNews

TamagoTopic - Extra NPC's Topics (They will tell you about their menstrual state / pregnant state, etc)

TamagoBreak - With this plugin, certain events (such as being raped / overreaching yourself) could cause miscarriage.

TamagoBadEnd - Getting pregnant may lead you to a bad end.

TamagoDischarge - Fakes cum stained in your crotch, cum on your face, etc.

TamagoPlayerHud - Displays your menstrual state on the screen.

TamagoFertilityClinic - Lets you manipulate your menstrual things.

HiyokoGenetics - Become a mad scientist and experiment with your own children to "create" a powerful offspring.

HiyokoFutureDream - Normally the random-generated children aren't much fun to play with. This plugin changes their behavior, and makes them level-up.

You don't need to install any of these, while installing nothing may make your game a bit dull and flat.

Some of these mods (whether optional or required) can be found in the download section here, some of them can be found here, raw japanese versions can be found here. Some mods have nothing to do with texts, in such cases you can use the japanese version just fine.

Downloads

=======

(inside of this spoiler are outdated files)

(download)

TamagoClub 1.15c eng fixed full package 2

TamagoClub115c_eng_TranslationRev2.7z

LoversTamagoClub 1.04 eng

LoversTamagoClub104_eng.7z

HiyokoClub 1.10a & HiyokoGenerator 1.05 eng fixed full package 3

HiyokoClub110a_eng_TranslationRev3.7z

or if you prefer rghost's version from post #17,

HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3.7z

Original Download Links (From Livedoor Wiki)

==============================

http://www.4shared.com/archive/vxF1WnOf/TamagoClub115c.html

-Tamago Club 1.15c jp

http://www.4shared.com/archive/_e3KC-wr/LoversTamagoClub104.html

-LoversTamagoClub 1.04 jp

http://www.4shared.com/archive/7LfO7Z6O/HiyokoClub110a.html

-HiyokoClub 1.10a & HiyokoGenerator 1.05 jp

Troubleshoots

==========

If your Tamago is not working after update, make sure that any of your existing plugins don't override the original Tamagoclub contents.

On 1/26/2013 at 6:03 PM, rghost said:

I guess these don't work with lovers PK rev96, when I start a new game the only spell from these mods I get is Hiyoko settings, which when cast does nothing. Also my character is not given a womb. I see in the console that LoversTamagoClub is initialised, so I guess the problem is the .esm

It works for months for me with Rev 96

You're using a mod that overwrites TamagoClub.esm. I had this error first too. After checking all mods, there were:

TamagoShop.esp 44kb and TamgoNews.esp 43kb by kamyu2

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?do=findComment&comment=295651

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-2?do=findComment&comment=298323

Credits

=====

borninmarch

gregathit

wishingstar

rghost

Donkey

Maou

any other previous translators

and our japanese brethren

Just wanted to say that a bug I noticed in TamagoClub 1.04/1.12 has been fixed in this version: During female riding males in a reverse rape sperm was deposited in the male. Now it is deposited correctly in the female.

Yes, looks like it is LoversTamagoClub that was responsible for the issue. I've noticed the code that is preventing from male sperm deposit while translating. I didn't know that wasn't present before, though.

I guess these don't work with lovers PK rev96, when I start a new game the only spell from these mods I get is Hiyoko settings, which when cast does nothing. Also my character is not given a womb. I see in the console that LoversTamagoClub is initialised, so I guess the problem is the .esm

I guess these don't work with lovers PK rev96' date=' when I start a new game the only spell from these mods I get is Hiyoko settings, which when cast does nothing. Also my character is not given a womb. I see in the console that LoversTamagoClub is initialised, so I guess the problem is the .esm

[/quote']

That's strange. In my oblivion, it works fine. Of course, I'm using rev96.

You're using a mod that overwrites TamagoClub.esm. I had this error first too. After checking all mods, there were:

TamagoShop.esp 44kb (file size) and TamgoNews.esp 43kb by kamyu2

TamagoBreak v1.04 in this thread works.

Tamago Player Hud 2.0 here or kilina's Tamago Player Hud +Icons modified by me in this thread works too.

My translation of TamagoClub is here here

Following are plugins for TamagoClub V1.15 which are working for me.

Some parts and plugins were machine translated by me.

Lovers Hiyoko Shooter V1_02.7z

Tamago Topic V1_02.7z

Tamago News V1_03.7z

Hiyoko Generator Creature V1_01.7z

Lovers Encounter V1_04 Eng.7z

HiyokoQuestTarget.7z

Lovers TamagoClub v1.04 Eng.7z

You're using a mod that overwrites TamagoClub.esm. I had this error first too. After checking all mods' date=' there were:

TamagoShop.esp 44kb and TamgoNews.esp 43kb by kamyu2

TamagoBreak v1.04 in this thread works.

Tamago Player Hud 2.0 or kilina's Tamago Player Hud +Icons modified by me in this thread works too.

Following are plugins for TamagoClub V1.15 which working for me.

Some parts and plugins are machine translated by me.

Ah, I'll swap out my other tamago plugins with those and see if it works, hope I don't have to disable TamagoBreak though as I quite like a bit of realism.

Thanks for the info

Aye, thank you very much rghost.

I shall update the OP to contain your post.

Ah' date=' I'll swap out my other tamago plugins with those and see if it works, hope I don't have to disable TamagoBreak though as I quite like a bit of realism.

Thanks for the info

[/quote']

I guess I'm using that very TamagoBreak either. No problem.

Just an update' date=' working perfectly with the addons posted by rghost, and TamagoBreak + HUD is working fine with it, but TamagoShop kills it, not an issue for me as I never really used TamagoShop :>

[/quote']

Glad to hear it.

I've also updated the OP.

Just an update' date=' working perfectly with the addons posted by rghost, and TamagoBreak + HUD is working fine with it, but TamagoShop kills it, not an issue for me as I never really used TamagoShop :>

[/quote']

Wich version of TamagoShop you are using?

I have Tamagoshop V1.01 (file size 4kb) enabled and it works.

*Note*

Report if you find anything shitty. Typo' date=' poor grammar, things make no sense, and so on. Most of contents share the same contexts with the previous versions, but a new feature called [i']"GetTextSituation"[/i] could coufuse us. (due to the word arrangement difference between Japanese and English) (in this case, there's not much I can do)

In a4tccGetTextSituation

if eval(mode & 1)

let sp := sv_Construct "%n" p

let so := sv_Construct "%n" o

if eval(lovers->CountSex == 1)

let sp += "(out of virginity)"

endif

if eval(lovers->CountSex == 1)

let so += "(adolescence)"

endif

if eval(lovers->Identifier % 2 == 1)

let ss += sv_Construct "Offence%z:%z¡æDefence:%z" srape sp so

else

let ss += sv_Construct "Offence%z:%z¡çDefence:%z" srape so sp

endif

else

if mode % 2 == 1

let ss += sv_Construct "%n¡æ%n" p o

if mode == 1

if 0 < sv_Length splace

let ss += sv_Construct "%rplace:%z" splace

endif

endif

endif

In my translation I have changed this to "->", "<-" and "->"

Tamagoclub in script a4tcqMain

while r

let rClickTarget := r.GetBaseObject

if rClickTarget >= zzToken000 && rClickTarget <= zzToken999

if r.GetDisabled

printc " r r" r r

r.DeleteReference

else

printc "TamagoClub:[WARN] Dropped %n(%i) has been disabled" r r

MessageBoxEX "TamagoClub:[WARN]%rDropping %n is prohibited" r

r.Disable

let i := 1

endif

endif

let r := GetNextRef

loop

I have something like this:

while r

let rClickTarget := r.GetBaseObject

if rClickTarget >= zzToken000 && rClickTarget <= zzToken999

if r.GetDisabled

printc "TamagoClub:[WARN] Dropped %n(%i) has been deleted" r r

r.DeleteReference

else

printc "TamagoClub:[WARN] Dropped %n(%i) has been disabled" r r

MessageBoxEX "TamagoClub:[WARN]%rIllegal dumping of %n is prohibited" r

r.Disable

let i := 1

endif

endif

let r := GetNextRef

loop

Tamagoclub in a4tcsSettingsSpell.

The author left us a tiny bug with this line.

elseif page == 3

let s += "%r== Advanced Settings =="

let s += sv_Construct "%rScript execution interval(RunInterval):%.fmin" a4tc.RunInterval

let s += sv_Construct "%rMain Loop Execution Frequency Multiplier(FreqMultiplier):%.f" a4tc.FreqMultiplier

let s += sv_Construct "%rƒAƒNƒ^[ƒCƒxƒ“ƒgƒXƒLƒƒƒi(EventScan):%.f" a4tc.EventScan

endif

You have deleted the line, I changed the line to:

let s += sv_Construct "%rActor Event Scanner(ActorScanMode):%.f" a4tc.ActorScanMode

If someone want to look at my horrbile machine translation of Tamagoclub v1.15c based on translation by maou.

Bugs I have noticed in original japanese TamagoClub v1.15c:
- Ovum was not removed after fertilization, sperm too.
- The while condition in a4tcsWombOne, a4tcsOvumOne, a4tcsSpermOne, a4tcsFertilizedOvumOne and a4tcsConceptionOne ignores step changes.

- Use of undeclared variable a4tc.EventScan in a4tcsSettingsSpell

-  Womb added on Tamagoclub's first initialization will get the energy based on strengh, endurance and luck.

If you make a new game with a female PC, then you are level 1 with low values and the energy is based

on these low values and is getting frozen. You can level up, but the value never changes.

The energy is used in the ova energy calculation and in other scripts.

Minor incompatibility with Construction Set Extender v6.0:

Declare a variable with name "wait" in a4tcsSettingsSpell and a4tcqMain is not allowed.

If you want to use this version, you have to use both HiyokoClub and TamagoClub from this post.
I have made some big changes to the script a4tccGetTextSituation.
Because of this you have to use both HiyokoClub and TamagoClub. Don't mix it with other version by movomo.

Update 15.06.2013

TamagoClub v1.15c Rev 2

Fixed bugs

- Ovum fertilization lead often to many fertilized ova
- same for empryos etc...

- Changes to translation (Added a few translations by movomo)

Update 02.12.2013

TamagoClub v1.15c Rev 3

- Some unnecessary code changes were removed
- The womb energy is now calculated on every state change. This is called:
  let l := me.GetAV Luck
  let d->Energy := d->MaxEnergy := 50 + 0.3 * (me.GetAV Strength + me.GetAV Endurance + me.GetAV Energy + Rand 0 l)
  It is the same function which is executed for the first initialisation. Now it's executed on every womb state change.

Update 22.01.2014

TamagoClub v1.15c Rev 4 Alpha 1

- More options, for more look at the ini-file

Update 17.10.2014

HiyokoClub V1.10a Rev 2

- Added Varenne's configuration file

Update 04.01.2018

HiyokoClub V1.10a Rev 3

- Added fix for HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge , you don't need hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp with this version

( Bugfix for using multiple generators at the same time )

Latest stable versions are HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 2 and TamagoClub115c_Rev4 Alpha 1.

TamagoClub115c_Rev3.7z

HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 2.7z

TamagoClub115c_Rev4_Alpha1.7z

HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3.7z.7z

Thanks a lot. Something must have seriously screwed the script during importing.

I've changed them manually and recompiled them.

*NOTE*

I had to rename one variable in a4tcsSettingsSpell called 'wait'

As my CSE claimed that it's reserved for future use, so I've changed it to iWait.

I'll update the OP as well. see the OP for download.

There are some things in HiyokoClub messed up too.

If you use the program kdiff3 and compare your hiyokoclub.esm with my version, you will see it on some red marked positions.

Some spaces are missing, if you have something like %n or %f.

'PrintC " me me" me me' is wrong.

What is the meaning of this?

Gave companion the apple of orphanage.

I have translated this part to "Orphanage is set to this place."

Because with this function, you set a marker in the world, where the orphans aim to.

What is the meaning of this?

Gave companion the apple of orphanage.

I have translated this part to "Orphanage is set to this place."

Because with this function' date=' you set a marker in the world, where the orphans aim to.

[/quote']

On second thougth, I was wrong. Thanks for pointing it. Here 's the original text.

足下に孤児園の林檎を置きました。%r孤児になった子供はこの林檎を目指すでしょう。

I changed this into

Put the apple of orphanage on down at your feet. %rOrphaned children will pursue this apple.

Some spaces are missing, if you have something like %n or %f.

'PrintC " me me" me me' is wrong.

I've corrected it too.

Any other mistake?

I have console error messages when inspecting a womb' date=' think it's troubled trying to get values for the stats.

[/quote']

What message? It's not easy to track down where those errors from. What they're saying?

Error in script 04020142

Operator -> failed to evaluate to a valid result

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x039D Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x03F2 Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x0446 Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x04A2 Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x04F8 Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x054A Command: Let

Don't know if that helps, it's what my console shows

There's a small typo in when examining sperm collect in the "from behind" category' date=' it says "injected in Dotty position" guess it should read "injected in Doggy position"

[/quote']

Good, corrected it.

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x039D Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x03F2 Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x0446 Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x04A2 Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x04F8 Command: Let

Error in script 04020142

file TamagoClub.esm Offset: 0x054A Command: Let

Don't know if that helps' date=' it's what my console shows

[/quote']

Um no idea. I compared that script with the original jp one but noticed no difference. Even the same offset ones have no difference.

...and I god no error message when inspecting my womb. what's going on?