Friend, 

i cannot install this mod with Vortex at all, Vortex always gives an error:

Invalid installer script: The element 'pattern' has invalid child element 'files'. List of possible elements expected: 'dependencies'.

Mods from Nexus itself work fine, so my guess it must be something with your file. Though i am pretty much no expert in this.

Please help, i really want to use your mod >.<

Thanks in advance

2 minutes ago, AdalBro said:

Friend, 

i cannot install this mod with Vortex at all, Vortex always gives an error:

Invalid installer script: The element 'pattern' has invalid child element 'files'. List of possible elements expected: 'dependencies'.

Mods from Nexus itself work fine, so my guess it must be something with your file. Though i am pretty much no expert in this.

Please help, i really want to use your mod >.<

Thanks in advance

Damn, that will need to be looked into. If you cant wait, you can install with MO2 since is the one i use and it worked.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if someone else has the same problem as me, but after having installed this mod, the dicks look like this, the mod works and everything, male moans are heard, but as I said now I have this problem that had not happened to me before install this mod :(

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.png.ac16f752bbcdc2fb08d21f4e1e888863.pngScreenShot6.png.75eff1dd8c90253d53866f4d38dcd7ab.png

With nmm is a bit harder to give support to because the NotUsable operator doesnt seem to work with it.
As for the Bodytalk i cant give support to it because i got permissions revoked, so idk if he changed something or not. But as far as i can tell, you must build you body with erection at 0%.
I highly you suggest to switch to another mod manager, like Vortex or MO2(preferably since its the one i use) and to switch to a body mod i can give support to like this one im working on: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/291-atomic-muscle-a-male-body-for-big-guys/

Hey @finn3110.

Well, i wast expecting someone would notice xD

I was saving the fix for that for the next update, but ive been asked about that like 3 times so i thing i gonna push straight away.

The problem is just with dave poses tho. You need to have those poses installed before being able to check the boxes.

Thank You, works great for Super Mutants and with BT2 body for humans, which was the only thing I needed sorted.

Was having troubles getting the SM tackle to be errect in all the available animation packs prior ( on a clean current day install).

I slightly tweaked your xml SM Lick and SM Forced Missionary, SM Forced Missionary Rifle animations with a bit of Up direction to better align with my skinny ass body.

But all the other SM animations from all packs aligns great straight out of the box with your patch.

Unlike outdated one patch and mm patch which seem to break SM for me altogether in all animations eg: soggy noodle syndrome.

Thank you sharing and for taking the time and effort to compile this pack to work on current day set ups without all the guess work.

I wasn't even looking for MM initially, but since your patch works pretty well out of the box, I'm glad I did find it.

Gave me a better understanding of AAF xml configs and various other things to get things the way I like.

All the best and cheers

PS. Love your EVB bods, damn fine to admire that's for sure :)

Great idea since you've gone to the effort of using the Zex skeleton in EVB, may as well expose use of those anal bones for sure.
I only used BT2 due to the Skeleton compatibility, I'd say it's almost time for me to move on from BT2 to your awesome daddy bear bods :)

My next game rebuild sounds like it's cuming sooner then I thought :D

hey @smashly about anus bones, i had them at first, but i added to much detail to the anus (more detailed 3d anus mesh) that keeping those bones just made everything messed up. Probably we would need more anus bones for that level of detailed anus i worked on. But i'll eventually get back to it and see what can be done to add them back.

Hey Ulfberth, I have a question that doesnt directly relate to your patch but I couldnt find an answer anywhere. I would like to install as many animations as possible BUT some of them are just not my cup of tee. I know in SKyrim you could remove them through the SEXLAB FRAMEWORK. Does AAF has something similar? If not, how can you remove an animation or prevent it from ever being picked?

One more thing, it's not a big deal but I thought I'd report it. When you install the patch and tick NONE under SUPPORT FOR CREATURES the patch adds support for creatures no matter what.

2 hours ago, finn3110 said:

Hey Ulfberth, I have a question that doesnt directly relate to your patch but I couldnt find an answer anywhere. I would like to install as many animations as possible BUT some of them are just not my cup of tee. I know in SKyrim you could remove them through the SEXLAB FRAMEWORK. Does AAF has something similar? If not, how can you remove an animation or prevent it from ever being picked?

2 hours ago, finn3110 said:

One more thing, it's not a big deal but I thought I'd report it. When you install the patch and tick NONE under SUPPORT FOR CREATURES the patch adds support for creatures no matter what.

Are you sure? I made sure to disable all the dependencies... Arent you using other patches with it that is doing that instead? What happpens if you select to not add to support to them?

Oh goodness me, how did I not see that? This is awesome. Now I can install all animation packs. Thank you big time.

I am using a lot of mods and patches and what not so i cant really give you an answer. If I select no support for creatures Vortex adds 3 esps:

CumNWealth

CumNWealth_mutant

Mainly_Moans

I dont know what the esps would be if I selected support for creatures *shrugs*

Either way, thank you for all the hard work you're doing and for this great patch. I honestly cant imagine my Fallout without it. It it were on NEXUS I'd give it a huge endorsement.

Hey @finn3110 my patch alone wont give creature support if you dont want to... Unless you installed One patch or other patches so they most likely will give you that support (and some animation packs like leito).

What my patch means with no creature support is that you wont get MM pairings with creature and if you dont have any other patches installed, you wont get it all.

53 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

Hey, you may want to add some fixes to your mod from this patch 

Fixes like removing two broken animations due to old skeleton, adding missing penis to some variants of Feral Ghouls etc.

Removing animations look like a too much personal choice imo. If the animation pack is broken, the animator either needs to fix them or you can just avoid installing. I've taught how to hide animation in this guide either way:

As for missing creatures penises, they are planned and i gonna add them when im done with the AM outfit ports.

Hey Ulfberth, all the animation packs work perfectly except Leito where the penis remains straight in all the animations. Carry would require it to be curved upwards, powerbomp downwards. However in my game it's always straight. Any advice for me? I have AAF, AAF Themes, BodyTalkV2, Leito pack, other animation packs and this patch installed.