On 1/25/2020 at 2:21 PM, Ulfbearth said:

This is the surprise i was talking about if you guys are wondering:

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/291-atomic-muscle-a-male-body-for-big-guys/?tab=comments

Im now working on a bodygen preset for it, details in: Future Plans.

This is actually quite interesting. Reading the description, it says it will include an equipable penis. Does this mean that female characters would be able to equip it and make use of it for AAF scenes?

33 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

This is actually quite interesting. Reading the description, it says it will include an equipable penis. Does this mean that female characters would be able to equip it and make use of it for AAF scenes?

I think not because i didnt add the path in the plugin for females, but you can easily add it to the plugin yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
27 января 2020 года в 5:20 утра Плагетард сказал:

Понятия не имеют, что существовало. большое спасибо

2 февраля 2020 года в 7:08 Ульфбарт сказал:

Обновлен UAP до версии 2.0.7, включая поддержку последних анимаций bp70, см. Список изменений

Установил с целью исправления эрекции Боди Талка ! Полностью останавливает работу ААФ и Манго Гум !

18 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Хм ... Вы можете говорить по-английски, пожалуйста?

К сожалению не могу мой родной Русский ! И слабо общаюсь с ПК ЧТОБЫ ВСТАВЛЯТЬ ПЕРЕВОДЫ  И действительно ВАШ патч дает полную остановку работы МАНГО ГУМ И ААФ  Я с уважением отношусь к модерам за их труд ! Но пишу то что вижу на своем ПК 

21 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Установил с целью исправления эрекции Боди Талка ! Полностью останавливает работу ААФ и Манго Гум !

not good in Russian,

i use AAF, UAF, MCG. they are working amazingly. может быть, вы не получаете AAF до 100%. это может быть несколько причин. с английским мы можем помочь лучше
will be hard to help you with no English, sorry

10 minutes ago, poisoned said:

не хорошо по-русски,

Я использую AAF, UAF, MCG. они работают потрясающе. ААФ до 100%. это может быть несколько причин. с английским мы можем помочь лучше, вам
будет трудно помочь без английского, извините

Я перевожу все моды на Ловерслабе !

On 11/18/2019 at 11:01 PM, Ulfbearth said:

(UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch - For MM Only

View File

This is a AAF Patch that has the same method of 

With the difference of focus on MM support. It has all files/ the creature patch i worked on (which is now integrated in the one patch)

Q: So why making a separated patch just for MM?
A: Because i've been working on more optional and extra stuff and since its not The One Patch's goal, i felt like making it standalone and put everything in a single FOMOD.

Q: I like to see MM action, but i'd like to have some MF and FF too. Will this be compatible with One Patch?

A: Yes, the whole FOMOD structure is based on One Patch and is made to work with it if you have both. Just make sure to make this patch load later and dont get the "gay" option during One Patch FOMOD installation

Now going to the actual Mod's description...

!!!IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THIS PATCH, REPORT IN THIS THREAD, DON'T BOTHER AN3K OR SOMEONE ELSE. You are also free to ask for support for any animation pack you come across with or an AAF mod that you are afraid its not compatible with this patch!!!

This patch will make most AAF animations have the erection working correctly. It includes all the penises for creatures and stuff so it will work for all the Human and Creature Animations. This will also add TAGS for many animations, so they can be called by other AAF mods.

So the only requirements is:
*Bodytalk or EVB (works with both being Bodytalk Version 2.75 and up)

*AAF and its Requirements

*Any animation pack of your choice

The animation pack this mod is patching are the following:

Compatible Animation Mods:

Installation Instructions:

1. Install AAF and all its requirements
  2. Install "BodyTalk V2" or "Enhanced Vanilla Bodies"
  3. Install at least one of the compatible Animation Mods
  4. Install this patch and let it overwrite everything / put it as the latest in load-order

If you have problems with erection not working correctly follow this guide: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130416-guide-bodytalk-aaf-erection-fix/

IMPORTANT!!! Whenever you install/uninstall an animation pack, you need to reinstall this patch afterwards, because the FOMOD use the plugin check method which checks for the plugins you have installed and install the files accordingly. This is an automated feature coming from the FOMOD implementation.

This FOMOD have the following options to install:

? Separated selection for creatures;
some animations packs like gray user creature pack has animations from many creatures in a single place. Some users might rather have support for just some of those creatures. During FOMOD installation you can pick which creature you'd like to have creature support for.

? Extended Supermutant body; if you pick the Extended version, you'll get the animated Penis for supermutants, but with the downside of some Supermutants freezing after getting killed. If you pick Vanilla then you'll lose the animated penis, but Supermutants wont freeze anymore (NOTE THAT EVEN IF THE SUPERMUTANT FREEZES FOR THE EXTENDED VERSION, IT WONT BREAK YOUR GAME, THEY'LL RAGDOLL UPON CELL RELOAD)

?Auto Staged Anims; dont enjoy smashing pg up/pg down buttom to change to another scene? with auto Staged anims thats possible. This Patch added staged anims for many animations packs
For Animation category If you select Normal, only Staged anims will be available in AAF selection. If you pick Extended, you will get both Staged sequences and the Stages to choose from (Extended doesnt mean more anims, it just means you'll be able to manually switch the stages)

================================================ADDONS=======================================================

?Voicesets;
If you pick the Manly Moans module, you'll get male moaning support for all animations packs being patched by UAP. Manly Moans is a WIP project and aim to give very exclusive features for the males of the commonwealth; you'll be able to have exclusive voicesets for unique npcs, creatures and custom sex stats will be applied as the men moans.
Currently theres voicesets for Player, Ulfberth (my character, which is the same voiceset for Player but deeper), Paladin Danse and generic voicesets for all the rest of the men. You can set your own voicesets for  your character if you wish by moving the desired sound files to the Sound\Voice\Manly Moans.esp. There you'll find the Player related folder, so you just gotta rename the sound files to exactly same ones that are in each folder. If you wish to have deeper voice for your character, you can get the sounds files from Ulfberth folder and move to the Player folder.

*If you pick the Silence! option, youll get just the empty files that will overwrite all the male and female moaning so only sex sound effects will stay

*If you pick none, so no sound files will be touched.

================================================Extras=========================================================

? Cum overlays for MCG; This will installl necessaries files for cum overlays to work. Unfortunately, even with AAF resources, i couldnt make cum overlays to apply on males. If you have MCG installed tho (Magno Cum Gadio) they will apply for any AAF animation when it ends (Your need the cum overlays module active in MCG's MCM menu).

?NO GREEN CUM! With cum overlays being applied by MCG, all creatures will give green cum (including Dogs). This can be unimmersive for some ppl so pick this option to "fix" that. It requires the CUM overlays for MCG option to work.

?Behemoth Loincloth FOMOD option, Behemoths now has penis, but in order to not make them all walk naked, you can get this option.

?Behemoth No Cart FOMOD option, if you dont want Behemoths to have the ugly cart on their back.

?AAF Better Partial Stripping FOMOD option, this will strip only the bodyslot so things like Gloves, Leg Armor, Arm Armor, Chest Armor and Helmet will stay during AAF. In addition, i made a separated condition for supermutants so they strip only the parts that cover the junk.
note: If you wish, you can always edit that in Data/AAF/AAF_Equipmenset.xml or you can use Roggvir's Strip manager. > Ask me if you need guidance

?Rottweiler Dogmeat Replacer; this will replace dogmeat with rottweiler breed

?AJ VARIOUS XMLS is a mod that will unlock you the option to use the SC's animations on the floor for 2 actors and 3way/4way/5way on the furnitures. The original AJ Various XMLS is not required.

================================================Extras=========================================================

?FP ANIMATIONS BY CRAZY PLUGIN Check this if you have Fourplay Crazy version animation pack installed. This will install a file so the FOMOD can check you have this animation pack and install the files accordingly

?Tongue compatibility for Natural Expressions; Pick this if you have have Natural Expression mod installed. This will offset the the tongue from animation like Savage Cabbage and Mutated Lust so they dont look off.

?Support for many mods like AAF SEU, AAF Violate, AAF Hardships, Zodiac and more. Since this mods adds TAGS for many positions, this is now possible.

the mod order in MO2 may look something like this (note that UAP must overwrite everything else, including Bodytalk) :

unknown.png
unknown.png

Note, that in MO2 this is the left panel, which is the assets order. So if you are using Vortex as mod manager, you may sort the priority following the template above

This is a FOMOD so the options will be displayed like this during installation

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.196885c9af41b400e570efe695a17187.png

image.png.0d593f23150c014fe7d8d1d2a66c340c.png

image.png.1997390781bb39aebbf0ff4751dcf9b8.png

image.png.66962164d52f02833e1c5f1c44cf8be3.png

image.png

BIG NOTE!!! I DONT OWN ANY OF THE ASSETS SHARED HERE. I JUST ADAPTED/MODIFIED SOME OF THEM SO THE CREDITS GOES TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS

BIG THANKS TO...
DagobaKing; for the amazing animation framework.

An3k, Halstrom, Nebuchadnezzer2; for the One Patch development and for Tags database.

Ayser, Maars; for the big help with creature textures.
Wenderer For the FOMOD Creation Tool, which helped a ton to make this FOMOD
Leito, ZaZ; For the creature/sound/particles and other important assets that makes this patch to function.

and everyone else who supported me.

====================================================================================================================

Join us in the Bearhood of Steel Discord |  NSFW Gay oriented server. Get in to be update with my stuff and to share yours too. A place for men who enjoy men.

Dogmeat is purple, what file am I missing?

12 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

Dogmeat is purple, what file am I missing?

You are not missing anything, everything creature wise is already included in this mod. If you have any other additional mods that install features for creatures, uninstall them, they wont work with this patch.

2 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

You are not missing anything, everything creature wise is already included in this mod. If you have any other additional mods that install features for creatures, uninstall them, they wont work with this patch.

that would remove several so, how can I just disable the new dogmeat WITHOUT  uninstalling and reinstalling the mod?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 3:41 PM, keymaster1965 said:

that would remove several so, how can I just disable the new dogmeat WITHOUT  uninstalling and reinstalling the mod?

im sorry, i cant follow what you mean, could you describe a little more of what you mean? uh... what is this "new" dogmeat about?

Ulfbearth, in Zodiac I'm intending to add an option soon to let the player override genders (via AAF gender override keywords) in the Zodiac MCM. I'm going to do it in the most non destructive way I can think of. Meaning that whatever the player chooses in the Zodiac MCM will only apply for Zodiac triggered AAF encounters and only if those actors do not already have a gender override applied, otherwise it will do nothing.

Would it conflict with whatever Zodiac tweaks you are making?

@Carabosse I think it wont. Looks like a good idea because ppl can freely choose genders without needing a patch.

In the case of UAP tho, id still need to patch it because of the action values for moaning i customized. So i believe as long you use those xmls and i still can enter the action values on them, itll be fine.

If theres anything you need me to add/change in UAP please let me know.

20 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

im sorry, i cant follow what you mean, could you describe a little more of what you mean? uh... what is this "new" dogmeat about?

nevermind for some reason it defaulted back to dogmeat being a German Sheppard and removed the rottweiler, no worries :) 

oh and I MAY have made a mistake with which mod I was writing about lol

On 3/5/2020 at 5:27 PM, Ulfbearth said:

@Carabosse I think it wont. Looks like a good idea because ppl can freely choose genders without needing a patch.

In the case of UAP tho, id still need to patch it because of the action values for moaning i customized. So i believe as long you use those xmls and i still can enter the action values on them, itll be fine.

If theres anything you need me to add/change in UAP please let me know.

I'll always use seperate Zodiac specific xmls (more are coming) if I'm using an AAF animation. I'm on a mission to not step on the toes of other mods.

I'm only intending to go so far as that top level gender option. But I like that you're adding extra options for people who don't want to play the mod as I put it out and I don't want to be an annoyance.

5 minutes ago, Carabosse said:

I'll always use seperate Zodiac specific xmls (more are coming) if I'm using an AAF animation. I'm on a mission to not step on the toes of other mods.

I'm only intending to go so far as that top level gender option. But I like that you're adding extra options for people who don't want to play the mod as I put it out and I don't want to be an annoyance.

I totally understand you. Its already too much of work for me alone to keep support for MM... having to give the same attention to other gender combinations are out of me, so i understand you.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

Hey guys, I cannot figure out why but when I have this mod active I CTD either when opening my Pipboy or going to my perk page. Any idea what might be causing this? I am able to use the Manly Moans though with not issue. That is what I was most after anyway but I would like to know the cause to I can use the other aspects,. :/  

try deleting the interface folder inside of the mod folder from this mod.

4 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

try deleting the interface folder inside of the mod folder from this mod.

I tried but no cigar, I don't know what could be going wrong on my end, My base is F4EE if you have heard of it, maybe there is some conflict with one of the mods in that guide, I have tried every which way I can imagine. AAF is giving a warning about a supermutant lickdick xml being out of range, maybe it could cause a flash overload? Idk I am just guessing at this point. 

14 minutes ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

I tried but no cigar, I don't know what could be going wrong on my end, My base is F4EE if you have heard of it, maybe there is some conflict with one of the mods in that guide, I have tried every which way I can imagine. AAF is giving a warning about a supermutant lickdick xml being out of range, maybe it could cause a flash overload? Idk I am just guessing at this point. 

See if you have the latest AAF version

i dont see how an xml can crash the game, but the protectedequipment.xml used to crash the game. After the update fix no more.