IGNORED

[mod] RJW Race Support

NeverLucky4Life

Race Support  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want the next race support update to contain ?

• Animal Mod
    • Alien Race Mod

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Ok. I really don't want everything to be a futa, just a female, since I intend on using licentia labs to go mad scientist. Or maybe questionable ethics, since I haven't used it yet despite having it installed. Which file(s) would I have to mess with, and how would I change them to achieve everyone being female? I looked in the specific race patches, but besides changing everything to single race and changing the chances in the race mods themselves, I have no clue. I don't have much knowledge with this kind of stuff.

A patch operation replace that targets male gender probability.

Do not target a DefName or a Name or a ParentName.

Replaces with the new value.

If done correctly all races will have that chance.

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

A patch operation replace that targets male gender probability.

Do not target a DefName or a Name or a ParentName.

Replaces with the new value.

If done correctly all races will have that chance.

You are probably about to get real mad/frustrated/hate me, because I don't know how to do any of that. I have no idea how to make anything with code/programs/anything software-related. But if it will get me my rp rimworld, and you have a tutorial I can follow, then I will do as I must.

6 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

You are probably about to get real mad/frustrated/hate me, because I don't know how to do any of that. I have no idea how to make anything with code/programs/anything software-related. But if it will get me my rp rimworld, and you have a tutorial I can follow, then I will do as I must.

All_Gender.xml

Put this in the Patches folder of Race support I guess or a mod you have. Run the game with it enabled, if no errors keep playing and see if they actually follow the probability.

If males are not rare that is just related to the Race pawn Bios and I don't really want to put the effort to patch every single race to not have males in that since it can be tedious effort.

Basically anything other than a Start up error I don't really want to put in the effort of resolving.

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

All_Gender.xml 391 B · 0 downloads

Put this in the Patches folder of Race support I guess or a mod you have. Run the game with it enabled, if no errors keep playing and see if they actually follow the probability.

If males are not rare that is just related to the Race pawn Bios and I don't really want to put the effort to patch every single race to not have males in that since it can be tedious effort.

Basically anything other than a Start up error I don't really want to put in the effort of resolving.

I just want to add on small point some mods for adding races are really really weird and I don't know what is wrong with them or what they are.. but kemomimihouse is poop will ruin saves and have odd settings (yeah, I just though they were some type of cuter monster girl but they aren't.... they are very broken can't character edit them either from character or from pet). They behave as pets, they have gendered genital but in animals they only show a circle only an ungendered gender if you will. Mod is completely incompatible with everything here. It's like Lost Forest.

Just so you know I'm trying to be helpful.. I did download this 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2177576927

Craftable Pawn Framework.. Apparently it even contains a sample race to see how to make a new pawn. I will admit I haven't looked into it properly. However the description says you don't need to be profiecent at C# and exclaims "minimal XML knowledge required" Might be useful? granted it is unrated but it was updated Jul 30 2020 so someone took the time to put it together. I hope it can help.

3 hours ago, HiShmexDrive said:

I just want to add on small point some mods for adding races are really really weird and I don't know what is wrong with them or what they are.. but kemomimihouse is poop will ruin saves and have odd settings (yeah, I just though they were some type of cuter monster girl but they aren't.... they are very broken can't character edit them either from character or from pet). They behave as pets, they have gendered genital but in animals they only show a circle only an ungendered gender if you will. Mod is completely incompatible with everything here. It's like Lost Forest.

Just so you know I'm trying to be helpful.. I did download this 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2177576927

Craftable Pawn Framework.. Apparently it even contains a sample race to see how to make a new pawn. I will admit I haven't looked into it properly. However the description says you don't need to be profiecent at C# and exclaims "minimal XML knowledge required" Might be useful? granted it is unrated but it was updated Jul 30 2020 so someone took the time to put it together. I hope it can help.

I wont be making that a dependency.

Those unique animal girls mods try to do weird things and have yet to be something beneficial rather than tedious to make work properly.

5 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Those unique animal girls mods try to do weird things and have yet to be something beneficial rather than tedious to make work properly.

You are breathtaking. Not only did you help me with my problem, you actually straight-up handed me a possible solution.

On 8/14/2020 at 3:17 AM, NeverLucky4Life said:

Not saying you should.. I'm saying it might be a clean implementation on how to make "custom" races that are still pretty much human.. I have not played with it but check it out might make it easy to take an existing broken race with dumb reqs and integrate them seemlessly into the current universe.

Be mindful, It may not be a pre-requisite for anything... Only a tool for creation. Final product may NOT require it. If you understand what I'm saying.

4 hours ago, HiShmexDrive said:

Not saying you should.. I'm saying it might be a clean implementation on how to make "custom" races that are still pretty much human.. I have not played with it but check it out might make it easy to take an existing broken race with dumb reqs and integrate them seemlessly into the current universe.

Be mindful, It may not be a pre-requisite for anything... Only a tool for creation. Final product may NOT require it. If you understand what I'm saying.

Anything using that FrameWork would require it's dll otherwise it would not function hence making it a dependency.

12 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Anything using that FrameWork would require it's dll otherwise it would not function hence making it a dependency.

Again, I didn't have chance to mess with it. I was kind of hoping it was more of a stand alone in which it would use the .dll to pull in the traits or specs from whatever you were working on in order to create a new one.

I am assuming you looked at it and it doesn't work for you or not having mod dependencies. Understood.

(Edit: It was my mistake/confusion/misunderstanding. You didn't reply initial to say "it forces itself as a dependency so it's not a good add-on/mod/tool." and it would have made sense faster to me.)

I understand making new races is not a trival matter. Dragonian seems to be a prime example of getting the random set of patches loaded in the correct order.

Anyway, I wish you a wonderful day! If you do find a tool or framework or examplar faq sheet on how to make a basic sane race with only a few cosmetic changes that is properly fuckable. ;) Please post it. 

11 minutes ago, Runewulv said:

Could we get support for the Namek race too? My poor Namekian is constantly sexually frustrated with no means to take care of himself. The Frieza clan seems to work fine, but the Nameks dont.

Link ?

Also if they are always sexually frustrated it might be more so related to their life expectancy or if they dont have friends in the colony.

• 2 weeks later...

id be keen for the inclusion of the rimcraft races if thats at all possible. theres alot of them and if you lookin at it and seeing a mountain of work, then dw about it :)

Heya! Been using this mod with Illithid mod from o21. They get demon tentacles and regular tentacles from this mod it would seem, and the demon tentacles don't let them actually give eggs to other people. At least from my experience. They say they are for depositing eggs, so unless I'm missing something, it would seem they do not function as intended

13 hours ago, WarTurtleofAkatosh said:

Same, pretty sure it's an error. not really an issue either way, seems to be working just fine. Though the "mod has update" warning every time i try to close the mod list is getting irritating.

8 hours ago, Haseo the Scion said:

Apparently it was actually there in the discord.

the mod manager gets the version number from the git, that's why it knew there was a newer version.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, FoxyNova said:

Dumb question but this also seems like the place with the most experience to ask it in, if I wanted to make dragon girl pawns lay eggs what settings would I tweak to acomplish that? Like not implant them but just lay them themselfs? is that possible? sorry.

Using the milkable flag in vanilla attached to lifestages allows them to lay eggs.

If the sex override is not enables same species sex would fertilize the egg and allow it to proceed beyond 50% then an egg will be laid and you need to guard it from things that would eat it.

• 1 month later...

Hello! I noticed a few race mods from the MorrowRim collection don't have their proper specific RJW parts, and instead only have generic parts.

Altmer Race

Bosmer Race

Dunmer Race

Falmer Race

Orsimer (Orc) Race

MorrowRim

MorrowRim mod collection list

The first 4 races are to have elf parts, but as Orsimer are Orcs transformed from Elves (the usual Tolkeinism), so they need Orc parts. The races are not dependent on MorrowRim but intended to be used alongside it. I included MorrowRim at the bottom in case I forgot a miscellaneous humanoid race somewhere, but I doubt it. There are definitely many creatures I didn't mention.

Apologies for the double post, but I noticed the main RJW recommended race mod list was severely lacking in feather and plant race suggestions and wondered if Race Support had these races covered already.

Covenant of Hir [feather]

Warhammer"ish":Dryad [plant]

Cactaceae (Continued) [plant]

Tribal Fungi Core [plant]

I think RJW innately has genitalia for the first 3 races (avian, bark, and cactus), but I don't recall seeing any for fungi. I would appreciate if someone could verify if that's in RJW yet.