IGNORED

[mod] RJW Race Support

NeverLucky4Life

Race Support  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want the next race support update to contain ?

• Animal Mod
    • Alien Race Mod

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone make a patch for https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2180380125 or give some kind of manual/advice how to make it myself?

It's already a patch for avali, but from another mod (way is: rjw-race-support-master\Content\Mods\Alien Races\Avali\Defs\RaceSupport) and i can't find a way to add them here.

Well, find a way. "Load folders" into core folder of rjs-race-support, "Avali" into rjw-race-support-master\Content\Mods\Alien Races\Avali\Defs\RaceSupport

LoadFolders.xmlAvali.xml

Edited by Lict
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 3:48 PM, Lict said:

Can someone make a patch for https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2180380125 or give some kind of manual/advice how to make it myself?

It's already a patch for avali, but from another mod (way is: rjw-race-support-master\Content\Mods\Alien Races\Avali\Defs\RaceSupport) and i can't find a way to add them here.

Well, find a way. "Load folders" into core folder of rjs-race-support, "Avali" into rjw-race-support-master\Content\Mods\Alien Races\Avali\Defs\RaceSupport

LoadFolders.xml 1.02 kB · 1 download Avali.xml 2.62 kB · 1 download

I had to correct "BaseIWAvali" to "IWAvaliRace" in the Avali.xml file, but this worked great for me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the body parts are not proportionate to the size of the creature it came from. When I harvest an elephant penis it's size 1 instead of size 4, and it's also the wrong size in terms of large, small, etc. I harvested a huge penis from an elephant and it turned into a size 1 average penis. Is there a fix coming or am I stuck with this? I know the base game had it right, or at least it was correct a long time ago when I first had it

I asked taranchuk how to fix it and he said this

TaranchukToday at 9:28 PM

Tell them to create a hediff comp and store all relevant data in it when installing bodyparts. And make it refill new bodyparts with saved data and make a thing comp and store all relevant hediff data
Edited by techshaman
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 11:25 PM, PokeyMcFork said:

Would it be possible to get a patch for the Monster Hunter Rimworld mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2001260604) and it's Pawnmorpher stuff? I've taken a look my self but honestly the template stuff is a little confusing to me.

I think I've done it correctly for the monsters, though I'm somewhat unsure. Dunno how to do the morphs, but oh well, here it is:

MHR_Monsters.xml

• 1 month later...

Is this the still the correct place to talk about the mod and make patches for it.? And is there anyone currently trying to revive it/update it?

I'm having an issue with a mod that was supposedly patched in. The dragons in the Race to the Rim mod are unable to actually produce eggs. They have two different egg progress meters for some reason, and the actual eggs that come out are just placeholder unfertilized RJW eggs. They don't breed either.

I'm hearing similar stuff on the main RJW that I think is just this mod acting up in the same way with insect eggs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 12:05 AM, hyruleblade said:

Dumb question, how do you add a patch? Because my Xenohumans dont have breast or penis.

If you want to make a patch look in the xml files included in this mod and use them as a guide, then find the defs from both rjw and the mod you want to add compatability yourself

Does anyone have a patch for Snowcraft Minotaur mod? Every race works fine but for some reason I can't get the Minotaur to show anything and Im a noob when it comes to anything script related. I'd be super super appreciative.