Riverwood Dungeon - A mod for collectors

View File

If you are an honorable person who fights beside Ulfric to free Skyrim, this mod is for you.

Hello people, firstly, sorry for my english, I'm brazilian.
I made this mod for myself, because I didn't find any other with all the features I wanted, and I'm sharing it.

It is a Nordic ruin that has been renovated and is for sale.
You can buy for 27000 septins and use it as a home or hideout.

Behind Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood
There is a marker on the map

Space is not lacking

It has 16 extremely spacious rooms and a recreation area within a cave with dwarf heated natural pool, stream, tents and toilets.

* Well lit lobby with antique and contemporary Nordic ceramic decor.
* Secret room to store stolen items. Secret door in the lobby, the lever is easy to find, is behind a plant.
* Player's room (bath basin suite), containing various utensils and features, for example vertical stones and god images so you don't have to look for skyrim, study table, fireplace, displays for your necklance etc.
* Library containing 9 bookshelves, holds up to 486 books, has meeting table and research tools
* Kitchen equipped with an improvised Nordic old refrigerator in the middle of a glacier, campfire with cooking pots and skewers, dwarf extractor fan, food preparation table, pantry, cistern, oven, cellar, table for 12 people. Note: The Butter Churn WORKS !!!
* Room your followers (up to with fireplaces, study desks and conversation venue.
* 72-seat church equipped with all magician features, including the Atronach Forge and exhibitors for all Daedric artifacts. It has statues of almost all the daedras.
* Workshop and treasure room equipped with all the desks you will need and exhibitors for most of your trophies.
* Mine with various types of ores, especially gold, that you will need to fill the treasure.

Total 120 Mannequins, 22 for wizards, 94 for warriors, 1 for alchemist's clothing, 1 for blacksmith's clothing, 1 for Miraak's robes and 1 for Harkon's robes.
Potions racks for you to put up to 168 potions and poisons.

658 Weapon Racks
49 Staff Racks
132 Dagger Holders

Simple storage of arrows and darts

With just one click, you store or remove all your arrows or darts of a certain type.

Coherent Treasury

In this mod you will notice that what you deposit is exactly what you see. When you put coins, coins appear, if you put gold bars you will see gold bars, if you put stones you will see stones, and so on.
In addition you deposit items directly where they will be exposed, to give more realism to your experience.
Don't understand that I am criticizing the work of other modders, but it is very strange that you put money in a vault and suddenly see (outside the vault) statues of Dibella, pearls, gold chandeliers and suspended boats and many other things that They are not coins.

Extremely simple storage system

Containers specific to certain items will display a menu asking if you want to store such items, saving time and effort.
Work desks will load all items from the containers and, when finished, will return the manufacturing items to their proper containers, INCLUDING those ALREADY IN INVENTORY, saving you time and effort as you do not carry these items on adventures. .

Prerequisites

Skyrim Legendary Edition (1.9.32)
I have not tested with outdated versions, but I believe it is enough to have Dawnguard / HeartFire / Dragonborn.

Common questions (F.A.Q)

Why isn't there an exhibitor for the Miraak Mask?
A: Because Miraak not only has a mask, it has an entire set of items including a tunic, sword and staff. Therefore, I believe the most appropriate is a mannequin and weapon displays, so all Miraak items will be visible and in one place.

Why aren't the Aedric artifacts in the treasure room?
A: At the beginning of the text I said "If you are an honorable person ...". I don't really care if you made covenants with tortures, tortured and killed people who trusted you, ate human flesh, and so on. Save the prizes for these deeds in the Church. I just think that these demons should not be near the treasure, the ancient scrolls and the side of such high beings as Isgramor, Sovngarde, Thalos, etc.

Why isn't there a room for the kids?
A: If you look closely at the details, you will see that this is an adult mod project. In some upgrades, it will be totally unsuitable for children.

Why isn't there a room for the kids?
A: If you look closely at the details, you will see that this is an adult mod project. In some upgrades, it will be totally unsuitable for children. I suggest you leave your children in Solitude (Proudspire Manor) where there are several children to play with. That's what I did.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/15/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim Legendary Edition 1.9.32, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and ALL dependencies (Skse, SkyUI, FNIS, Race Menu, etc).
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

I like this a lot. Two remarks, though:

1) The lighting is too bright for my liking. I would prefer it to have some dark spots here and there - it is antique lighting after all.

2) I'd like to have a spot to display both the dragon priest masks and the dragon claws. There's a small house for SSE (don't remember the mod's name unfortunately) that does it.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:30 AM, Fetterbr said:

Now please make it so it will be a perfect place area  for Home Sweet Home, you would make many people happy :)

It is not exactly a home. It is a hiding place for a base and relationships. Note the details (Dibella in the entrance hall), a beautiful room with a huge bed, flowers everywhere ......

But it can also be used as a home, has everything, kitchen, beds, etc. However, it is not a suitable place for for a home (family / children) as it is inside a dungeon.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:31 AM, NoirXiaoba said:

I like this a lot. Two remarks, though:

1) The lighting is too bright for my liking. I would prefer it to have some dark spots here and there - it is antique lighting after all.

2) I'd like to have a spot to display both the dragon priest masks and the dragon claws. There's a small house for SSE (don't remember the mod's name unfortunately) that does it.

They are working on a darker version, but I can't promise a deadline.
The dragon priest masks and all the others are placed in the Treasure Room. To enter there you will need the wooden claw, which is obtained when you buy the dungeon.

On 11/15/2019 at 1:21 PM, darkraven37 said:

wow this is sweet home you made i'm going use this as my player home! 

Yes, I took care of all the possible details, based on the idea of creating a hidden place, safe, cozy, and with everything Dragonborn needs.
I'm glad you liked it.

On 12/7/2019 at 7:31 AM, XenonS3 said:

Cheerio,

are there any update instructions for updating from 1.0 to 1.5 (clean save, save cleaner) or is it safe to just replace the old version and continue to play?

No, because I changed some names of activators. So if you upgrade without a clean save, some items may disappear. That is the only problem that happens.

On 2/5/2020 at 4:39 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I think I installed it wrong. 🤔

Can't find the collectors-dungeon-holding-cells to store my collection of unique PAHE slaves 🤭

There are only exhibitors for in-game items (vanilla).

FIRST:  amazing work! Thank you very much. Expecially for a collector fanatic like me, this is a "mandatory" mod.

SECOND:  as reported above, it's a bit too bright but I solved myself using Jaxon Positioner and Cell Builder to remove unwanted too bright lights and adding my own.  Now is almost perfect.

Btw, some lights in the Kitchen and Follower quarters suffered of the infamous effect of the "striped shadows". Removing them all, the light level is perfect as is and the bad effect is gone.

THIRD: maybe I'm wrong because it's really a huge, gigantic work but I feel the lack of display for some Unique Items it seems you forgot (the Yellow ones are important, by my point of view):

1. Pale Blade.

2. Ogma Infinium.  (Sorry, I found it).

3. Shield Of Solitude.

4. Movarth's Boots.

5. Ironhand Gloves.

6. Mikaela's Flagon.

7. Jiub The Saint BOOK. (While the necklace is provided).

8. Staff Of Magnus.

9. Staff of Hevnoraak.

10. Staff of Grelka (Eye Of Grelka, the Hagraven).

11. The Skull of the Ancient Traveller.

12. The Skull of Kolbjorn (Dragonborn DLC).

13. Torygg's War Horn (quest given by Elisif The Fair but the object is available).

14. The Jagged Crown (if you have a mod to avoid the Civil War, it becomes available).

15. Grace Of Predator Boots (at least I think it's the name. Nearby a big fornsworm's Dungeon in the Volskygge area).

16. Exquisite Sapphire (gem given by Sapphire, Thieves Guild, related to Dragonborn DLC).

17. At least two unique staffs (even with vanilla meshes) I don't remember the names.  Probably Halldir's and another one into a bear cave near Riften.

Anyhow, you can find all the Unique Items, availables or not, consulting the UESP Wiki.

FOURTH:  a request, in fact. A "Lite" version without the three more Armories (for the ones, like me, that don't like too much mannequins).

In any case, this is FOR SURE the best collector's home I ever seen. As said, amazing work! TY.

P.S.:

I "wish" to be an honorable person. A heroine who wants to help and save Tamriel. At least into a game.

And exactly for this I'll never fight in the Civil War. Nor for the Emprie, that allow thos ficking Nazis Thalmor to do what they want, but also nor for Ulfric who is a selfhis worm, probably connected too with the Thalmor (see dossier found during the quest "Diplomatic Immunity") and one who only wants power for himself and doesn't care of victims, doesn'care of different races and so on.

The Civil War concept is one of the worst development I ever seen into a RPG. Whatever choice you make, it will be horrible. Thank to the Divines, there is Smart Modder who created, at least, a "neutrality" book that erases the forced quest to join a faction or the other.

1 small error i found that needs to be addressed, can be easily fixed but it will cause MASSIVE issues for people until it is. All 4 armories and the main entrance area are all not flagged as norespawnzones, meaning whenever your game decides to do a cell reset, these will be reset as well. This means all your mannequins in the armories will unequip items, and anything you store in those little chests by them will just vanish forever, same goes for the main entrance, stuff will vanish from that big chest in the library and the pots and urns ( i lost a good bit of stuff before i realized what was happening). Easily fixable in xedit but be very careful when using those areas until they are flagged properly or you fix them yourself.

On 6/1/2020 at 2:49 PM, Bashis said:

1 small error i found that needs to be addressed, can be easily fixed but it will cause MASSIVE issues for people until it is. All 4 armories and the main entrance area are all not flagged as norespawnzones, meaning whenever your game decides to do a cell reset, these will be reset as well. This means all your mannequins in the armories will unequip items, and anything you store in those little chests by them will just vanish forever, same goes for the main entrance, stuff will vanish from that big chest in the library and the pots and urns ( i lost a good bit of stuff before i realized what was happening). Easily fixable in xedit but be very careful when using those areas until they are flagged properly or you fix them yourself.

are there any chests or areas which are "safe" ? i'd like to load and use this mod, but if no chests are "safe" then i'll wait until a fix is in place for it.

Just for info

The dungeon clips on to the stable in the Riverwood Keep mod. I do not find this a problem since I never use horses. If you do use horses then there are plenty of other mods that can provide stables.