Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Scaling doesn't always mean smaller too. 

 

I used smaller as an example because my wood elf char is shorter than ave. (woodelves Argonian and khajits are all scaled to .95)

 

But I have orcs scaled at 110 and nords at 105 because to me that makes sense, it is immersive. ☺️

 

but those minor scaling differences are enough to make it so furniture never fits any of those races... So I don't use it... But i'd like to. 

 

 

Maybe limit the degree? IDK 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Would scaling the ACTOR instead of the furniture be acceptable? Because I don't really think I can scale the furniture (which isn't an actual furniture device, but an AnimObject that if I am not mistaken, cannot be scaled)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Kimy said:

Would scaling the ACTOR instead of the furniture be acceptable? Because I don't really think I can scale the furniture (which isn't an actual furniture device, but an AnimObject that if I am not mistaken, cannot be scaled)

I'd not mind. I think the disparity mod I used to use makes females generally smaller than males (around .95) and some male races larger than normal. Alignment is usually spot on if the scale of either player or furniture is adjusted, and i'm so used to seeing my character adjust size when smithing i don't really  care either way, just would rather not see my character floating in midair from the torture poles, or having a wooden horse imbedded 3-4 inches into their crotch. So a slight scaling up wouldn't be a problem to me, though looks like when i rebuilt my load order i never included the Disparity mod off of nexus.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Are there any mods that use this yet. I am looking for excuses to see it in gaaaame XD

I don't think so, no. It's still a new framework, and it will take a while for it to get picked up by mods. I can however, confirm that DCL 9 will make -extensive- use of it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 8:36 AM, Corsayr said:

Scaling doesn't always mean smaller too. 

 

I used smaller as an example because my wood elf char is shorter than ave. (woodelves Argonian and khajits are all scaled to .95)

 

But I have orcs scaled at 110 and nords at 105 because to me that makes sense, it is immersive. ☺️

 

but those minor scaling differences are enough to make it so furniture never fits any of those races... So I don't use it... But i'd like to. 

 

 

Maybe limit the degree? IDK 

 

If you are playing SKYRIM, you can Change the race on-the-fly, which causes mostly a scale-difference.

You maybe try to start a new gmae by using at once the race you now Play with-maybe this helps. Maybe in that case your choosen race will start with scale = 100%.

If nothing helps you can only Stretch the character parts while inside of a dedicated furniture to fit to ankles, wrists and maybe neck by using different Parameters of the "body-perfom" page over there.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I don't think so, no. It's still a new framework, and it will take a while for it to get picked up by mods. I can however, confirm that DCL 9 will make -extensive- use of it. :)

I don't suppose you are willing to expose how soon will that be, though XD

This ain't a rushing, though. I too prefer late and perfect than early and broken. I am not asking you to be Ubisoft or Bethesda :P 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I don't suppose you are willing to expose how soon will that be, though XD

More detailed information about upcoming patches and features I tend to discuss on my Patreon (and there only), as a small thank-you to the people who support me. Mind you that even there I don't commit to deadlines. Generally the ETA is "when it's done!" :)

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Are there any mods that use this yet. I am looking for excuses to see it in gaaaame XD

If I would have more spare time and not a RL nagging me, I would have a nice mod with a nice justice market square ready soon(tm, by Kimy) :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, t.ara said:

 

Yay, the first official DDC mod has appeared! :D

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Kimy said:

Yay, the first official DDC mod has appeared! :D

🥳

 

. :classic_unsure: errmmm .. I meant: devious! Fearsome and wicked ! :classic_blush:

Share this post


Link to post

"Riften Restrictive", Thank you, dunka, tag. There are two files available for download. Which is necessary? Both? Thank you again.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/12/2020 at 8:39 AM, netruss1964 said:

"Riften Restrictive", Thank you, dunka, tag. There are two files available for download. Which is necessary? Both? Thank you again.

If you want to install this manually, you simply take the esp-download-and if you want the mod-installer version, you take the 7z file.

This is so much small that you can easily drop it by manual install. But activate it by using the LAUNCHER of skyrim, before entering the game.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, t.ara said:

If you want to install this manually, you simply take the esp-download-and if you want the mod-installer version, you take the 7z file.

This is so much small that you can easily drop it by manual install. But activate it by using the LAUNCHER of skyrim, before entering the game.

I thought as much. Thank you once again. I try to make sure. Stay you.

Share this post


Link to post

 Hi @Kimy I wanted to ask you about SSE version of DDC, was there any steps made to make it possible? Asking since DCL huge update is coming really soon right? and there is some DDC content in it, and basically to play newest DCL on SSE update we first need DDC to bo converted and i'm just afraid that there are some problems to make it work. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't talked to the SE volunteer porters about DDC yet (I don't do the SE ports myself). DDC is still seeing frequent updates, so I thought it's probably best to wait a wee bit longer, so they don't have to port it over and over again. But yes, since it will be requirement for DCL 9, I guess it's safe to say that there WILL be a SE version of DDC.

Share this post


Link to post

Bravo, KIMY,

the first LargeGibbetCage is inside and it´s working also for HDT-assets very fine. I added three different assets to see if it is working. This means you can from now on create furnitures, which are based on more complicated animations and on their suiting attributes. And after the furniture-use, the old cloth is again equipped-GREAT!

I´ll try to create some new animations for the DDc-Gibbets.

As this sort of stuff can be placed everywhere, I´ll only add the Large Gibbet and the Small Gibbet with different connection-options, for chain/rope hanging, with a long arm to wall and with a short arm to walls. This assets can be also used on houses-walls and on flag-posts. I can add also static poles to the pack for having more options, later.

 

 

TESV 2020-07-19 01-32-26-12.jpg

TESV 2020-07-19 01-30-57-58.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, t.ara said:

Bravo, KIMY,

the first LargeGibbetCage is inside and it´s working also for HDT-assets very fine. I added three different assets to see if it is working. This means you can from now on create furnitures, which are based on more complicated animations and on their suiting attributes. And after the furniture-use, the old cloth is again equipped-GREAT!

I´ll try to create some new animations for the DDc-Gibbets.

As this sort of stuff can be placed everywhere, I´ll only add the Large Gibbet and the Small Gibbet with different connection-options, for chain/rope hanging, with a long arm to wall and with a short arm to walls. This assets can be also used on houses-walls and on flag-posts. I can add also static poles to the pack for having more options, later.

 

 

TESV 2020-07-19 01-32-26-12.jpg

TESV 2020-07-19 01-30-57-58.jpg

Looking great t.ara

 

Any chance that you can remember to throw in 'my' little box and stockade too, please?  My recollection is that @Kimy said she would add these into DDC if she had them

 

Please? 🤗

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

1st: Like this Framework much! 👏 It opens up opportunities.

 

2nd: A Port to SSE worked like intendet (NIF/HKX/Form 44-Conversion). As of v1.4 needs only to inherit the fix quoted here.

 

3rd: So far, I can also validate compatibility with OsmelMC's SL Utility Plus (SE/LE), but indeed there is a conflict if someone use Ousnius' HH Fixes (SE/LE). Like to sink doubled deep into the ground... for shame 🤭. Finally, a simple conditional check against the keyword can help:

	[zadcFurnitureScript]

	Keyword niovhhfix = Keyword.GetKeyword("NIOVHHKeyword")		;LE
	Keyword niovhhfix = Keyword.GetKeyword("RaceMenuHHKeyword")	;SE
	If !(user.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword(niovhhfix))
259		clib.SetNiOverrideOverride(user)
	EndIf
Spoiler
On 7/3/2020 at 8:37 PM, Kimy said:

Would scaling the ACTOR instead of the furniture be acceptable? Because I don't really think I can scale the furniture (which isn't an actual furniture device, but an AnimObject that if I am not mistaken, cannot be scaled)

4th: How would it be with race depended scaling? I think that would be sufficient, if possible at all.

 

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post

This is a framework for mods using the furnitures and the persons on them. Probably Kimy will use them in the next update for dcur.

please dont do what most dd mods do : Oh no, i am locked in, how can i get off ?  this is so stupid that i wont read any further, never even downloading the mod.

 

there must be action with and around the furnitures as it must be around the devices. most device mods do not have this action, even prevent action to happen, no sex, no move, no speak, no see, ooh how fantastic playing a crippled game ! .

I fear for the furmitures there will be nothing then hang on them.  Because action that is in most cases punishment like whipping. yes that is the sense of those furnittures. or let him hang to die. How can someone make those furnitures but dislkie whipping ? it is like constructing cars but dont like driving.

 

Hopefully the furnitures will be used with a lot of action around.

 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

This is a framework for mods using the furnitures and the persons on them. Probably Kimy will use them in the next update for dcur.

please dont do what most dd mods do : Oh no, i am locked in, how can i get off ?  this is so stupid that i wont read any further, never even downloading the mod.

 

there must be action with and around the furnitures as it must be around the devices. most device mods do not have this action, even prevent action to happen, no sex, no move, no speak, no see, ooh how fantastic playing a crippled game ! .

I fear for the furmitures there will be nothing then hang on them.  Because action that is in most cases punishment like whipping. yes that is the sense of those furnittures. or let him hang to die. How can someone make those furnitures but dislkie whipping ? it is like constructing cars but dont like driving.

 

Hopefully the furnitures will be used with a lot of action around.

 

Actions are a good thing, but I am not sure what the complaints are about. I mean, in reality being bound is in a sense being temporarily crippled. So good mods like DCL will then give you more features like rape in which you are taken advantage of depending on your helplessness (i.e you won't be raped while armed, cool headed and free, and bondage will usually push you in the direction of becoming vulnerable).

 

But yes, many people install bondage mods because they feel it is "fantastic to play a crippled game". Installing a bondage mod and not liking the impacts of being bound is like buying cars but not driving, isn't it? (While, on your example: whipping is not the primary function of the furniture - it is the primary function of a whip. Furnitures are restraints)

 

I am all for added actions, sure. Variety and randomness is usually a good thing in video games, but don't insult mod authors if the particular thing planned for their mods is not the extra, additional feature that you want.

 

Sorry for the harsh text, kinda moody. But I rather it be my mood down and not the mood of a contributor who makes stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Sorry for the harsh text

You just spoke in "shiagwen lingo" so he can understand you better 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, samsungsempai said:

When I place something during the playthrough, how can I remove it later?

Right now, you can't. I guess I could add a "pick up" feature, though.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...