[Large Quest Mod] Winchester Valley

ZenonDT

Hello!

I have a concept for a new large quest mod for fallout 4 and might need some help/input on a few concepts 

The rough concept is that after the Lone Wanderer has conquered the commonwealth, a new enemy arises to the North that demands our hero's attention. 

The Consulate, a rouge, oppressive group of Brotherhood of Steel dissenters has taken over the region of Winchester Valley. Their military might is immense and will serve as a challenge to any who dare cross their path. 

20191113194025_1.jpg.def0e43df9c8d168a66d2d79839c3d23.jpg

The Player must travel to Winchester valley, liberate its citizens, and stop Operation Augustus before the commonwealth falls before the Consulate's might. 

The mod is a series of linear quests that will have you exploring Winchester Valley, providing some side content, but mostly staying "On rails" for majority of it, just for easier/faster development. 

My last large scale mod was a one-man project and took two years to develop, and took 5-7 hours of in game time to complete fully. However this time I have more experience and would like to see if any fellow modders might offer help/ideas for this grand project.

Winchester valley wont be as large as Nukaworld or Far harbor, but with additional help I could meet higher standards.

20191113194044_1.jpg.755e1b9703d5022b0bd379d656b1b156.jpg

You can follow the full development thread over at nexus mods: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8145428-concept-development-winchester-valley/ 

however I will still post updates here as well. 

Any ideas, concepts, suggestions, and help is welcomed so please comment down below. 

Current future ideas might include:

(an * means that I would need fellow modder help, as my skill really only specializes in level design, Creation kit, and basic programming)

• * Custom Consulate outfits 
  • * Custom Voiced NPCs/enemies 
  • * Special Scripted Events
  • An invasion into the Commonwealth/battle for the commonwealth
  • Large Scale Consulate Compounds 

The Mod is currently in early alpha development, (like 9 hours so far), meaning that it can be changed, revised, altered easily. 

Albeit also in this stage the mod may be cancelled or delayed due to School, Work, and other technical difficulties, so as it stands now, its merely a concept with some small stages built so far. 

Any thoughts suggestions are appreciated   :laugh:

20191113194507_1.jpg.79d625d9b587bfae86aa1051e746a42c.jpg

20191113194234_1.jpg.d9a87c617586d007f85888c3bdaef4eb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 9:35 PM, jomard1 said:

you need voice actors?

Definitely in the future if i get more things worked out,

the mod is in its infant stage now, and I was hoping to see if it is a good concept and worth all the time and effort I will put into it.

If you or anyone in the modding community is interested, feel free to let me know 

• 1 month later...

Archived