On 9/8/2020 at 3:36 PM, Indarello said:

How long do you expect for the release? I like quest mods that are like story telling, and your mod feels like that. I also love the bondage punishment scene that you made when you look at the cameras.
Thief mod for skyrim, this mod and barbarous continent are amazing.
This will be the last update of this mod?

• 2 weeks later...

So I've got the mod working, and for the most part its amazing. But I think I may have messed something up, because all my player sex animations use the male body, not the female. All the other residents have their normal body, but I have this girl with a lovely female headand a male body. Any idea where I went wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

Nah, I restarted the game without mod and with new character, but it was not what I thought at first.

It is just FF scenes that seems bugged, but other scenes seems to work so far.

I thought I had such a stable mod order before installing the adventure and its prereqs.

Well that is always the danger with having a lot of mods. ?

It is strange though since I think FF worked in the adventure.

Guess I have to do the old reinstall mods again ?

Edit: Seems like the new FF animations still work. It was only old strapon animation with FF that seem to be the trouble so far.

Tested a bit more and it most likely is the  prereq My patch for animations that is the problem.

If I remove that one AAF will not even load up in a new game, as it get stuck at 30%. If I reinstall the prereq it will start working again.

When I tested it was just some animations that do not load up in Letos and 50 shades animations, but I did not do a full test of all animations with all furniture.

I have only tested with no furniture and bed with humans and some creatures.

Guess I will just reinstall all my AAF-mods in the old order too if that fixes it.

Could not find a thread for that prereq that discussed problems etc, so I posted it here instead since it was made by Indarello

Edit: 50 shades fixed by reinstalling that mod, but something seems broken for FF in Leito, but with all other such mod that one is not really needed, so I will just play without it until I figure out what have gone wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...