Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, nufndash said:

Ok, finally made it through. lol. For some reason I was getting a CTD at the Last Night/ OK.  I have over 150 mods so I kinda expect to have some of this. But on my third try everything progressed as it should. I did, or should I say, I am getting stuck in the Gym, after the push-up scene and the music(great music by the way). everyone just stands around. Is there supposed to be a animation after that that I don't have?

If you stuck at first day it is probably missed animstion SavageCabbage DLC5 WeightBench

If second day Probably my bad, try my latest (5.3) patch

Link to post
6 hours ago, Indarello said:

If you stuck at first day it is probably missed animstion SavageCabbage DLC5 WeightBench

If second day Probably my bad, try my latest (5.3) patch

Yup, that did it! Finished all quests in  .6  everything worked now.  Thanks for the great mod, It was fun and not boring like so many others.  I really like that you tried to incorporate a lot of different animations, outfits, scenarios.  I would like to see more body morphing stuff, just because that is what I like, but that is just a personal preference and nothing to do with your mod. I will definitely keep this on my radar and I personally see nothing wrong with having a public version and a Partreon version for people that want updates early. We all have a choice and are only limited by time and not content.  Thanks again for all the work!

Link to post
On 1/28/2020 at 1:07 AM, Indarello said:

You need atomic lust or any other animation that have "Masturbation" tag and only for single F actor

I will look if I can copy bp70 animation bed f masturbation to floor

On 2/2/2020 at 11:28 AM, DuncanMcNutts said:

Thanks again for the help.  I've narrowed it down to an issue with animations from Atomic Lust.  It turns out those animations don't work at all in game for me.  I haven't had a chance to fix it yet, but thanks to your help I will.

I'm having the same issue with the newest one (0.5), is there a fix for this?  Or at least a way to manually test the animation packs so I can see if that's the issue?

 

 

Link to post
16 minutes ago, dubird said:

I'm having the same issue with the newest one (0.5), is there a fix for this?  Or at least a way to manually test the animation packs so I can see if that's the issue?

 

 

What animations packs you use? you use my patch for animations?

You need atomic lust or BP70 with my patch overwriting them to progress this scene

Better have both packs

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Carl Finkerton said:

I believe not.

Don't know why this even possible if you dont have bodygen and did not press build button, you can try disable group of mods and test if it fix your problems

I will make addon for you with edited outfits

Link to post
59 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Don't know why this even possible if you dont have bodygen and did not press build button, you can try disable group of mods and test if it fix your problems

I will make addon for you with edited outfits

Could you try linking me the Bodygen mod to try it out?

Link to post
On 3/13/2020 at 2:42 PM, Indarello said:

Because it is strange problem, dont know how this could happen if you dont build outfits for yourself

Try this files

 

 

outfitstryfix.7z 5.57 MB · 5 downloads

IT WORKED!!!! Also bug report in the gym where after the BJ pushup scene we both just get up and just stare at each other and do nothing.

Link to post
3 hours ago, Carl Finkerton said:

IT WORKED!!!! Also bug report in the gym where after the BJ pushup scene we both just get up and just stare at each other and do nothing.

You need pack of my animations from my patch

Link to post

the masturbate shower scene infinite black screen is still a problem, cant fix it and the pov+movement key selutions dont work at all. So yeah, mod is still broken and i'll load a save from before i started the quest since i cant finish it.

Link to post
14 hours ago, FovI said:

the masturbate shower scene infinite black screen is still a problem, cant fix it and the pov+movement key selutions dont work at all. So yeah, mod is still broken and i'll load a save from before i started the quest since i cant finish it.

Try use this and your controll wont be disabled, so you can watch in aaf admin mode for errors

Link to post
On 4/15/2020 at 1:17 PM, Indarello said:

Try use this and your controll wont be disabled, so you can watch in aaf admin mode for errors

what would watching aaf admin mode do for me? does that fix the issue or does it just tell me what the issue is?

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...