Excuse me, I've seen your mod at Sunday, and I'm trying to use it. I download all the requirement mods and try to activate them. At the very first, the woman Kira talk to me but the quest didn't start, and I tried to get through it. Now I followed her to the room and the quest OH NO is completed. Then the whole thing just stuck there, no any animation or change, everyone just stand there and I can't do anything but exit the game.

My mod lists:

AAF beta 114

AnimationsAddonsAndFixes5.1

Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource v8.6.0

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.9.1-25-4-9-1-1578859587

Custom Moans v1.2

Devious Devices 2.0

f4se_0_06_20

LooksMenu v1-6-18-12631-1-6-18-1575863217

SexVault_Quest_0.41

TortureDevices 1.9

P.S. my vortex keep telling me conflicts between AAF &  AnimationsAddonsAndFixes5.1

AnimationsAddonsAndFixes5.1 & Custom Moans v1.2

Thank you whether you help or not.

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

You need savagecabbage anim pack and checked savagecabbage and savagecabbag_TD in my anim patch

Make my patch overwrite AAF, custom moans and anim packs

Also if you have not other required anim packs-install them and check them in my patch also

I tried the first way: install all of them in your patch, then I tried install all others but savagecabbage, then download and install it alone, still not working.

Or after all the changes, I should open a whole new game to try?

Still thanks for your answer.

Is there a CBBE conversion ver?

I'm finding Fusion girl to CBBE conversion reference. but there is nothiing.

I'm using CBBE and gender specific skeleton (for Bodytalk v2)

But this mod using fusion girl only so I'm looking for CBBE conversion set

Does It exist?

+ i'm using patreon ver (v0.5)

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

Probably if you will use cbbe to fusion reference:

1)load reference

2)set slider to 100 and press set base shape

3)press slider confirm all

4)set slider to -100 and press set base shape

Probably it will work, but if you want to convert all outfits it can take about 2 or more hr, some outfits have body fit sliders that you will need to recreate

Better just use fusion girl while you play quest

Thank you! I will try!

Tested all quests:

• Big progress - no CTDs and no obstacles that prevent quests from being finished (though with some workarounds)
  • The static camera angles are still awkward. Example: chem lab, security camera views.
  • Black screens tend to stuck on their own. Hitting first PoV hotkey and a movement key forces to move it forward
  • The punishment scene camera was stuck in the floor and NPC was stuck on its own. Hitting first PoV hotkey allows this to proceed
  • When using a unique player, the player character in the scenes will not benefit from it: the body mesh will be loaded as it's an NPC one. Can be fixed with equipping a build piece of clothing / this mod "chem body" during the scene - if it was built with that bodyslide preset that the unique player body has. Though console is needed for that.
  • Servitron quest (the Fred one) featured wrong F/F aggressive animation order - it was the player character in the aggressive position
  • The amputee option for disabling seems to not working correctly - in the description it states that that it will be replaced with a usual naked body, in-game it's still amputee. Or maybe I didn't get the meaning correctly.
  • Maid costume textures are missing, though it doesn't break anything (it's just a pink colored mesh in-game) - I guess I need to install the mod separately - but then it would be nice to have it as a master for this mod.

These issues are rather minor compared to before (stuck scenes/actors or even CTDs), Good job, wishlist:

• A quest to escape V144 - probably as a sequel to the Kara quest
  • Radiant quests

Thanks!

Don't know about static camera angles, you can move your mouse when "in camera", did you know that? Here some video for you (I reduced video quality for less size)

Yep, I can, of course I know that. But what I mean is that the camera seems to be "glued" to an odd place in the room and with a big radius of the observer (therefore in corridor-like spaces camera flies away into long distance and then zooms in immediately when rotating the view)

Infinite black screen never happened to me, strange solution

I tried to debug to no luck unfortunately. It's inconsistent - sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

Don't know what means Radiant

It's something that's repeatable (example in vanilla game - minutemen quests that are given by Preston a-la "help the settlement X to do Y"). In case of V144 a great candidate for a radiant quest is the Basic Needs one - after all, these needs aren't going anywhere and the scene can chose randomly from a predefined animation set as a "payment". Or a quest for a doctor-hypnotist - again - the same thing, repeating with random animations on each visit.

I keep getting stuck in the pillory. Everything starts fine, the MC is moved from the x rack to the pillory and the first male wips for a few seconds and stops. Then everyone just stands around. I can't use any key functions to get out or access the AFF menu to force stop the animation.  Any idea what I could try to get out and progress. I did notice that in the installation I had to overwrite files from ZaZout4, with files from this mod.  

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

33.png.6773cd964f0df101939de30df38580a0.png

I wasn't able to even go into 1st person. No worries though...I just re-installed ZaZout 4 so SexVault file didn't overwrite and it worked perfect.  I noticed the first time when the MC was whipped and SexVault overwritten ZaZout, the whippings didn't have the camera shake thing. When ZaZout overwrite SexVault it did. I have no idea what this means, if anything at all.  I love the mod though. I hope that you continue, these quests are all different and fun. Your Mod is shaping up to be one of the best.  I did notice I am getting a CTD every time I see the neighbor and we are heading off to the Browns party. It happens 100% of the time, but I haven't had time to look into it.  

7 hours ago, Indarello said:

CTD after what action? When you already start moving to their room?

It happens right as the scene starts to fade to black.  The neighbor is still sitting at the desk, and I believe he finished his last dialogue.  Sorry I don't have more info, The neighbor just finished the dialogue about nude photos, and I think the scene starts to fade to black to change, and then CTD.  I didn't have time before to look into it deeper, but I will in a few hours. I just downloaded the Patreon version so maybe it will not happen again, I will let you know. 

On 3/3/2020 at 7:23 PM, Operand said:

When using a unique player, the player character in the scenes will not benefit from it: the body mesh will be loaded as it's an NPC one. Can be fixed with equipping a build piece of clothing / this mod "chem body" during the scene - if it was built with that bodyslide preset that the unique player body has. Though console is needed for that

Found out that the body from the unique player not being reused in the scenes has nothing to do with your mod. This is just how AAF works, creating a duplicate of a base record for pre-war Nick / Nora. Created a patch for that.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Indarello said:

In 0.6 I changed just a bit this scene, but nothing significant, you can try, if it doesn’t work, I can send the light version of the scene and we will find out what specifically breaks the game

Ok, finally made it through. lol. For some reason I was getting a CTD at the Last Night/ OK.  I have over 150 mods so I kinda expect to have some of this. But on my third try everything progressed as it should. I did, or should I say, I am getting stuck in the Gym, after the push-up scene and the music(great music by the way). everyone just stands around. Is there supposed to be a animation after that that I don't have?

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

If you stuck at first day it is probably missed animstion SavageCabbage DLC5 WeightBench

If second day Probably my bad, try my latest (5.3) patch

Yup, that did it! Finished all quests in  .6  everything worked now.  Thanks for the great mod, It was fun and not boring like so many others.  I really like that you tried to incorporate a lot of different animations, outfits, scenarios.  I would like to see more body morphing stuff, just because that is what I like, but that is just a personal preference and nothing to do with your mod. I will definitely keep this on my radar and I personally see nothing wrong with having a public version and a Partreon version for people that want updates early. We all have a choice and are only limited by time and not content.  Thanks again for all the work!

On 1/28/2020 at 1:07 AM, Indarello said:

You need atomic lust or any other animation that have "Masturbation" tag and only for single F actor

I will look if I can copy bp70 animation bed f masturbation to floor

On 2/2/2020 at 11:28 AM, DuncanMcNutts said:

Thanks again for the help.  I've narrowed it down to an issue with animations from Atomic Lust.  It turns out those animations don't work at all in game for me.  I haven't had a chance to fix it yet, but thanks to your help I will.

I'm having the same issue with the newest one (0.5), is there a fix for this?  Or at least a way to manually test the animation packs so I can see if that's the issue?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 2:42 PM, Indarello said:

Because it is strange problem, dont know how this could happen if you dont build outfits for yourself

Try this files

outfitstryfix.7z 5.57 MB · 5 downloads

IT WORKED!!!! Also bug report in the gym where after the BJ pushup scene we both just get up and just stare at each other and do nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

the masturbate shower scene infinite black screen is still a problem, cant fix it and the pov+movement key selutions dont work at all. So yeah, mod is still broken and i'll load a save from before i started the quest since i cant finish it.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:17 PM, Indarello said:

Try use this and your controll wont be disabled, so you can watch in aaf admin mode for errors

what would watching aaf admin mode do for me? does that fix the issue or does it just tell me what the issue is?

it just tell the issue

well, i'll try it sometime but for now i've moved on. I'm already 17 hrs into this playthrough now so its maybe for a new one. still, thanks for the quick replies and making the mod as i did really enjoy the time before i got stuck.