SexVault Quest Alpha

View File

Make save before installing mod, and delete my mod and all quicksaves during playing, after finishing quest

New version availabe on patreon

General Idea:

Spoiler

character come to this vault, vault specializes in sexual studies in different situations.

So main character falls into the trap, her (only female charater support) memory is erased, and different test start for character: there will be some quest that will be given at start in different vault locations

Requirements:

Highly recommended:

Spoiler

All animations from my patch besides creature,mutated

Body, Bodygen, textures

Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini

reequip_delay = -1		; Length of delay before reEquipping actors after animations complete in seconds (-1 to disable delay)
walk_timeout = 5 		; After this number of seconds, consider the walking phase failed and skip to animation. -1 to disable.

Other info:

Spoiler

Better leave your companions at home

Most animations take your Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini

So make settings as you want (furniture preference, animations time...) as you like

All events are marked quests, so you don't miss nothing, but it is just demo so there is not much content

My Mod have files from other mods, this files are equivalent

Paid help needed:

Spoiler
  • Female Voice actress
  • Create male/female npc with beautiful/unique/from photo face in creation kit
  • Offer your ideas for paid help

Know Bugs:

Spoiler
  • In scene with hyd. pillory sometimes in 3rd person npc stop attack you. Scroll to 1st person view and npc will continue punish you, then you can return to 3rd
  • Scrolling to first person in some furniture animations can reset them
  • Missing maid textures (required install VaultQuest Maid Missing textures.7z to fix)

Thanks to, original authors and ideas:

Spoiler

General Idea, scripting, moding Barbarous Continent 0.64

General Idea Vault 69

Location Vault 144

Vault outfit Female Outfit replacer For Fusion Girl

Bikini outfits: Monno's BikiniDicky's Pinup Outfit

Sleep outfit: Zenna Outfits

Robot models: Synth Swap , Servitron

Other clothes: ShinoClothesK-Girl outfitsMale Outfits

Furniture: ZazOut4

Requirements section mod authors

IF you are author of mods you can pm me for last version

Isn't that kind of contemptuous (and possibly illegal) to paywall your latest, updated version of a mod, forcing people to "donate" to you in order to get it?

I'm sure this violates Bethesda's end user license agreement, by forcing people to pay and thus making money off the mod, but also possibly Lover's Lab's as well?

@CPU? @DoctaSax? Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Isn't that kind of contemptuous (and possibly illegal) to paywall your latest, updated version of a mod, forcing people to "donate" to you in order to get it?

I'm sure this violates Bethesda's end user license agreement, by forcing people to pay and thus making money off the mod, but also possibly Lover's Lab's as well?

@CPU? @DoctaSax? Thoughts?

What is the difference between my mod and AAF?

19 minutes ago, Indarello said:

What is the difference between my mod and AAF?

1. AAF is not hosted on Lover's Lab.

2. AAF operates outside of the game, using scaleform and is not modifying or redistributing assets. Not at all sure this falls under the EULA in any way.

And the most important distinction...

3. @dagobaking does not ASK for people to go to patreon in order to get a "paywalled" latest version. In fact, AAF is not paywalled at all. And more to the point, AAF on Nexus is not a "DEMO", forcing people to pay up to get the full build. Every release that people CHOOSE to donate to Dagobaking for his time and efforts, as a content creator, are released to the public without fail, since the patreon releases are ALPHA pre-release builds, not intended for general release until they pass internal QA (quality assurance testing). He can speak more to this himself. But it is laughable that you would equate what you are doing here with the AAF patreon account.

But whatever. For someone trying to build a name for themselves as a content provider on this site, you are starting out in the worst possible way and giving yourself the wrong image. And trust, if I am saying this, people here are going to listen...

The demo is uploaded here, the mod is paywalled. Anyways, moderators have spoken.

Either way, I too have spoken. And you can tust that your patreon donations from this community will be next to zero. Because some people's views carry more weight than others...

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

The demo is uploaded here, the mod is paywalled. Anyways, moderators have spoken.

Either way, I too have spoken. And you can tust that your patreon donations from this community will be next to zero. Because some people's views carry more weight than others...

On patreon is also demo

I already made mods (1, 2) the way you say: every one have the same version and who want can support

And what I have? 1$

This mean that something is I make wrong, probably I making wrong mods, or maybe I ask for support wrong way?

This time I try change support way, and if it also fail that it means I make wrong mods, so I will stop modding at all

Quest mod is not like my previous mods, quest is mostly disposable experience, which author for the most part doesn't even get.

So it totaly not worth to make it like my previous mods: 80% for my self, 15% in thanks to other modders, 5% for earnings

I'm not against pay-for-mods. So, I have no beef whether this one is or not, personally.

However, I want to clarify that AAF is not paywalling. Test versions are available to Patrons while in development. But, all features are always included in the release versions after internal testing.

I would suggest that you check with Kimy (Devious Devices) and Leito86 (AAF) if this does not violate their permissions, as neither have allowed use of their content in donation taking mods - and both are hard dependencies.

10 hours ago, gnsh said:

I would suggest that you check with Kimy (Devious Devices) and Leito86 (AAF) if this does not violate their permissions, as neither have allowed use of their content in donation taking mods - and both are hard dependencies.

My mod is independent to specific animation pack, it just using tags, I removed it from requirements

I just have dependence to Devious Devices (esm) but I don't use any content/code from it, I was just planning to use it in future, I will ask for permission, and delete if he refuse me, hope there is the way to remove .esm dependence

1 hour ago, galgat said:

would be nice to have and Option on the fusion girl outfit.  I use CBBE, and the FG outfit is a total mess for me.

You mean physics works bad?

Maybe I will add fomod that will optional install physics and textures so you can use them to play mod and uninstall after finish, but why you use cbbe?

3 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You mean physics works bad?

Maybe I will add fomod that will optional install physics and textures so you can use them to play mod and uninstall after finish, but why you use cbbe?

Yes boobies and Butt go crazy right now, I thought about swapping out the items but the mod is so new and I assume changing I would be doing that a lot. It would be nice to have and Option on the clothing if not to much trouble.

38 minutes ago, MitchJones said:

Tried it like 7 times but it wont progress after youre supposed to get knocked out, nothing happens, they just stand around

I would guess something is interfering, I had no problems except the clothing was buggered for my CBBE body choice.

1 hour ago, blobsweats said:

got the same problem nothing happens after i was supposed to be knocked out tried it with a clean save aswel

If it stuck when you when you were beaten

Try install my animations patch and savagecabbage, probably you don't have any m_f_m aggressive animations

I will move it from recommended to requirements

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

If it stuck when you when you were beaten

Try install my animations patch and savagecabbage, probably you don't have any m_f_m aggressive animations

I will move it from recommended to requirements

I have the same problem. i use the vortex modmanager and my load order is armor keyword, vault 144, torture devices, AAF, devious devices, vault mod(your mod)

i've tried couple times but stuck in same situation also i've installed your animation patch and every animations for fallout 4 but it still dosen't work

32 minutes ago, junyh1019 said:

I have the same problem. i use the vortex modmanager and my load order is armor keyword, vault 144, torture devices, AAF, devious devices, vault mod(your mod)

i've tried couple times but stuck in same situation also i've installed your animation patch and every animations for fallout 4 but it still dosen't work

Do you have Data\AAF\AJ_XML_SC_Crowd_positionData.xml

Send me this file