Is this mod still supported or being worked on?

Lol XD I feel so dumb cause I fail to find this place

Welcome to Lovers Lab, it's full of perverted and kinky but honestly nice people. Well it seems like there's always a whiner or two hanging around too but if you don't let them get to you then everything's fine because most of the rest are genuinely nice and helpful.

This particular mod died a long time ago, too many expectations and too much work to implement, At least partly because the limits of what could be done hadn't been explored at the time and mainly because the scope of what they planned was far too large to accomplish in any reasonable timeframe. What there is of this mod is pretty much all it will ever be but since then there have been several other mods explore some of the slavery angles that this mod was attempting to cover.

Tell us what you'd like to see and we'll try to direct you to the mods that come closest to your desires.

Edit: Newer thread at: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20196-wip-sexlab-skyrim-slavery-system/

Mod was updated but is still efffectively dead.

seems ag has completely reworked the framework, nice if any1 would like to pick up his work, but until that's done, its just a framework

• 2 months later...

How can I enslave people?

Instructions are included in the first post and/or download page. See Features.

When pepole in bleedout stance what should I do next? I press E but nothing is happening.

I am not certain if you can enslave vendors. I would assume not. I would play it safe when you are trying to enslave. Enslave the people who when you press e to talk to do not bring you to a menu where you can choose how to respond to them. Find useless NPCs.

• 4 weeks later...

Hm, décidément.

There is the Sexlab SexSlave mod, who allow to train NPc to obedience.

Either over npc care, or the PC can achieve the training (animated / interactive path).

Curious how that mod is not know, given the way it is advanced (voiced, both M&F path done so far, a follower with 200+ voiced lines, etc + content WIP ..).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This specific mod is long dead - but it is still the only slavery mod I use on enemies and irritating named NPCs.

AG12 did a heck of a job with the structure - let me highly recommend it as a starting point to learn the construction kit and make your own version for personal use.

Changes required are:

1) Fix all eight slave slots. Easy to do.

2) Change scale of when you earn a new slot. I changed mine to 20 25 30 35 40 45. Old scale takes far too long.

3) Add your own voice to the sell scene to avoid scene hangs. Helps that I was already a grumpy old man.

4) Don't ever use Delete when killing slaves in slave storage. When respawnable NPCs respawn, thew respawn in slave storage - irritated.

5) Use locks for slave list manipulation

6) Implement a good release function for slaves. They should go back to what they were doing with no ill effects.

7) Worst problem is when Radient grabs a slave in storage for a quest. There is no console command to reverse setdontmove. Fix it by implementing a simple buy that slave from storage then release him. My version adds another buy choice beside Yes and No. I say Show me something else, and the current slave on display goes back to storage and the oldest one in the form is displayed instead. Works great. Cycle to the one in the Quest, buy and release. Then the quest can finish.

8) Don't ever use RegisterForUpdate or variations. Use the Single version. Papyrus will thank you.

9) Yes there are other bugs. Fix them. That is why you are learning the Creation Kit.

10) Oh yes - increase the light level pretty much everywhere. Dungeon does not mean can't see.

11) Be very good about removing all slave factions when killing or releasing a slave, or when you get a notification that a slave has died.

Not getting a dialogue box at enslave means a faction was not removed.  Removefac xx00185b is a temporary workaround - after that you should get the option to enslave.

12) Just for grins add a sex option using sexlab. It is not hard to do, and is good basic education.

I am not sure if I am sorry that AG12 abandoned this version - or glad for all I have learned from having to mod it.

In any case, I sure thank him for the work he put into it.

If you want to see what my fixes look like - drop me a PM. I think you will be really impressed with AG12's work when you see a version that works.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"First of all, I will not take responsibility for any damage this mod does to your Skyrim installation. I have never ran into any severe problems with this mod, neither while creating nor while testing it, but if your name is Bad Luck Brian: don't download this. You will probably manage to fuck things up."

Sorry trying to figure out the quote system, anyways, I find it funny that people have to state they take no responsibility  for any damage it does to save games. X3 I mean its not like you can go through their pc and fix it even if it does fuck something up, and its a game that they took the chance on downloading something potentially save breaking in the first place so there is no legal reason for any form of compensation to be had. Sorry just a little rant of mine. Good mod though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble locating the entrance.. on foot.. on the map from the air.. I don't have any mods installed that would adjust the cities in any way and I installed through NMM so there wasn't much room for me to fudge things up. What I am getting at is outside of city mods are there any compatibility issues you're aware of. 2 of them that I was curious about would be Death Alternative or Defeat? I apologize if this is a repeat I went back through them all and didn't see a post before about this.

Go through Morthol to the bridge. Go down to the river left of the bridge. The sewer entrance is there.

I disabled almost everything else and was able to find it no problem. I am definitely having some kind of a compatibility issue but I'm not sure yet what it is. I will try to share or PM the creator once I narrow it down.

• 1 month later...

I ive recently started using this mod and I had no problem fining the sewer and the key inside but when I try entering the market my game seems to crash for no reason and ive tried using only this mod on it with a new save and so on and the problem still persists is there something I'm doing wrong or have I overlooked something?

• 3 months later...

Does anybody still work on this mod?

I've a small issue I can't get solved! Tried soo many things now. And I think I have a pretty good understanding what tools to use and how to optimize skyrim.

The whole mod initialises fine, when I start a game. New game or save, doesn't matter, both show the message when I start and the slaver base is also working with all npc's and dialogues. Enslaving people works and the dialogue-options for slaves work as well.

The only thing that is kinda strange is, that the collars and cuffs (iron or rope) both appear in the crafting menu with stats and I can craft them as well, but they seem to have no textures on them, because they are invisible (in crafting menu, inventory and on slaves). If i use the slave-inventory i can give the collar and the cuffs to them, but they only put on the collars (it shows that in inventory, but also invisible).

My questions are, where does the mod take it's textures and meshes from?

Does it use (come with) it's own textures for the collars and cuffs?

And finally, due to having a load order with 255 mods installed, I don't know if any mod could interfere with S3 in this case (missing textures).

Can somebody please give me some more Information on how this mod actually works, so I could figure out what causes my problem?

I hope somebody can help me! thx guys ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

how do i enslave someone? and what do i do once im in the slave market? i tried talking to that half heart guy, but he doesnt say anything

Like I said above, drop me a PM if you want a version that works.

All credit to AG12 - but I like what I did to it.

• 3 weeks later...

the game just crashes when i fast travel or in mortal. and yes, i have a sekleton installed. and every other od wors fine with the skeleton i have

(I use xp32 maximum skeleton extended, because it was a requierment for one of my othr mods)

the game just crashes when i fast travel or in mortal. and yes, i have a sekleton installed. and every other od wors fine with the skeleton i have

(I use xp32 maximum skeleton extended, because it was a requierment for one of my othr mods)