The slavery mods are the reason I found out about loverslab. I am very happy to see one being made for skyrim. I hope this one gets all the support it needs, because till now all I found was mods where I could be a slave, not really something I want for a fantasy game, never was the submissive type, more of the get back up and fight till I am in a comma kind. I got a few busted molars as proof of that lol.

I really like the idea of this mod where the player can enslave others. however considering this mod has not been updated for over a year I am somewhat concerned on weather or not it is dead or alive. If it is indeed alive there are many mods on LoversLab revolving around Devious Devices. That mod has lots to offer a slavery mod. and since the SL version of this mod is dead and the author hasnt been online in a year this is the only semi functional mod were the player can enslave others. but if this is dead to ...

• 4 weeks later...

There's a conflict with Northern Bathhouses: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27489/?

Northern Bathhouses alters the terrain on the riverbank.  It raises the ground which obscures your sewerage entrance.  That mod hasn't been updated in a very long time, but is a good mod none-the-less, especially if you use Frostfall.  The sewerage entrance only has to be moved by a tiny amount.  I had to fix a grey-face bug in this mod anyway, so I moved it while I was in there (about a sewer-lid length or two towards the nirn root puts it nicely in view).

It's up to you whether you move the sewer lid or not.  Northern Bathhouses is on GEMS so I doubt I'm the only one who had this problem.  If you've got both mods installed it won't crash or anything, you just won't be able to see the entrance. 

Maybe it's the time of day I'm entering Kollryng, but it seems very empty.  As a place to sell slaves it's great.  As a place to buy them and to get a feeling for slave culture... well... it's brimming with potential.

This is still one of my most used mods. As AG12 provided it, it has some serious bugs, but he provided the scripts so get in there and fix it yourselves!

I had to define enough variables to allow the full 8 slaves, and the sell scene will not work unless you provide your own voice files.

Not hard to do, but hearing my own voice saying "Have one of your slaves get in the stocks over there" is a bit weird.

I guarantee you will learn a lot about the Creation Kit and scripting - and that is a good thing.

Having this mod fully functional and bug free should be incentive enough. Well that and seeing Maven hanging in the stocks...

So suppose I'm not too stupid to install the custom skeleton, and I still get the CtD upon entering the inner part of the dungeon. Should I scale back the skeleton to a version relative to what this mod was built for?

Edit: I scaled back to a version of XP32 maximum skeleton, and I was able to enter. The recent versions on both the Nexus And LL are too up to date.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26800&pUp=1

Look for v1.2 that was released on November 13, 2012.

This is still one of my most used mods. As AG12 provided it, it has some serious bugs, but he provided the scripts so get in there and fix it yourselves!

I had to define enough variables to allow the full 8 slaves, and the sell scene will not work unless you provide your own voice files.

Not hard to do, but hearing my own voice saying "Have one of your slaves get in the stocks over there" is a bit weird.

I guarantee you will learn a lot about the Creation Kit and scripting - and that is a good thing.

Having this mod fully functional and bug free should be incentive enough. Well that and seeing Maven hanging in the stocks...

Some other mods have been sorted for bugfixes/for the better by other modders, where the original author has moved on/doesn't mind

I like this mod too, but the bugged bits that don't work make it much less fun than it could be.  Any chance that you could post a copy here of your version with these bugs fixed?  It could give this a new lease of life.  I promise not to laugh at your voiceovers :cool:  Or complain about anything that still is squiff :shy:

EDIT:  Pls ignore this.  Just realised that ETaC kills the mod by dumping a new structure over the Morthal sewer entrance.  So I uninstalled this and, oddly, some othe mods now seem to work better.  Some good came of it.... :dodgy:

I can get to the dungeon but I am unable to even talk to any npcs they just keep asking me what do I need and I am unable to trade or do anything else while in the dungeons. And it is just labeled sewers and not Kollaryng  when I go there 

Nvm some stuff seems to becoming available but things are still kinds buggy in there

Some other mods have been sorted for bugfixes/for the better by other modders, where the original author has moved on/doesn't mind

I like this mod too, but the bugged bits that don't work make it much less fun than it could be.  Any chance that you could post a copy here of your version with these bugs fixed?  It could give this a new lease of life.  I promise not to laugh at your voiceovers :cool:  Or complain about anything that still is squiff :shy:

EDIT:  Pls ignore this.  Just realised that ETaC kills the mod by dumping a new structure over the Morthal sewer entrance.  So I uninstalled this and, oddly, some othe mods now seem to work better.  Some good came of it.... :dodgy:

Donkey, if you do want to try my version, this link is good for two weeks:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzbJ2ACOlW8SS213eklxb0htbXM/edit?usp=sharing

Note: don't install this with sx3 - they use the same script names. Anything good in this mod is AG12's. Rest is mine...

Slight added benefit to my version is a "Release" function. Slave goes away with no ill effects.

Fred

Thanks very much Fred!

As you may have seen from the EDIT to the original request, ss ETaC is inherent in all my current game walkthroughs - different character types with diff SL mod combos - you can't get to Morthal sewers.  So, although I have downloaded it straightaway!, I'll have to save it up for a while until I set up a new character/game/gamestyle - maybe just your version of Sx3, PAH - if I can get the Activation of both of those to work together - and so on.

Very very much appreciate your taking the time and trouble though

I'll also have a look at what RigBramler did, and if I can work out how that's done, might try that too.  Maybe he can tell me how?

'RigBramler

There's a conflict with Northern Bathhouses: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/27489/?

Northern Bathhouses alters the terrain on the riverbank.  It raises the ground which obscures your sewerage entrance.  That mod hasn't been updated in a very long time, but is a good mod none-the-less, especially if you use Frostfall.  The sewerage entrance only has to be moved by a tiny amount.  I had to fix a grey-face bug in this mod anyway, so I moved it while I was in there (about a sewer-lid length or two towards the nirn root puts it nicely in view).'

Blame this on my own stupidity or what not, but where do I find the Slave Market? I have no idea where it is in Skyrim!

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I have several questions.  Where the slave market is located in Skyrim is the main one but there are a few others. Such as:

Is there a way to make slaves have sex with my companion?

Is there a way to make slaves have sex with other slaves?

How do I hogtie (or just tie up in general) a slave so that they don't escape? I click on the special command and all I get is "sex" "release slave" and "nevermind".

Can BDSM gear from Devious Devices and it's add-ons be used to keep a slave from escaping instead of the gear that comes with this mod?

• 2 weeks later...

It CTD's when I go into Kollaryng

a:  dead mod.

b:  from the OP:

VII. FAQ

Here you will find awnsers to the most common questions asked about S³.

Q: My game crashes on entering Kollaryng. Why is that so?

A: That is most likely because you are too stupid to read the "Requirements" section and forgot to install a custom skeleton.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol XD I feel so dumb cause I fail to find this place

Welcome to Lovers Lab, it's full of perverted and kinky but honestly nice people. Well it seems like there's always a whiner or two hanging around too but if you don't let them get to you then everything's fine because most of the rest are genuinely nice and helpful.

This particular mod died a long time ago, too many expectations and too much work to implement, At least partly because the limits of what could be done hadn't been explored at the time and mainly because the scope of what they planned was far too large to accomplish in any reasonable timeframe. What there is of this mod is pretty much all it will ever be but since then there have been several other mods explore some of the slavery angles that this mod was attempting to cover.

Tell us what you'd like to see and we'll try to direct you to the mods that come closest to your desires.

Edit: Newer thread at: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20196-wip-sexlab-skyrim-slavery-system/

Mod was updated but is still efffectively dead.

• 4 weeks later...