Does this mod make any logs? The game crashes right after the Bethesda logo. I have both the custom skeleton and ZaZ installed, but that shouldn´t matter before loading a savegame. Any help?

This kind of crash normally indicates a missing requirement for a mod.  This mod requires the zaz animation pack.  Is that installed?  If not, there you go.  If it is, then you are missing a requirement for one of your other mods.  This is why posting a load order is helpful.  Someone might spot an issue like this.

hi thanks for a great mod having some of the problems others are having with the slave un-equiping item when i change location, and for the love of me i cant seem to sell the slaves i bring to the market, the conversation just keeps looping. also when i put the slave in the harness next to the seller he just gets up and keeps staring without any change.

ty sayamonz

hi thanks for a great mod having some of the problems others are having with the slave un-equiping item when i change location, and for the love of me i cant seem to sell the slaves i bring to the market, the conversation just keeps looping. also when i put the slave in the harness next to the seller he just gets up and keeps staring without any change.

ty sayamonz

To add to that I cant loot dead slaves and the market entrance makes the mod incompatible with enhanced towns. I also couldn't find anywhere on the main post saying where the market even was.

No screen shot (I'm at work).  In Morthal, walk from the inn to the bridge along the road.  Before crossing the bridge, walk beside the bridge on the left side until you reach water.  Turn left and walk along the water.  It's only about 5 ft from the bridge to the sewer next to a large rock.  It's between the rock and water.  Normally there is a mudcrab right there just after the sewer. 

Please note that there are several mods that revamp villages/cities and that they can cover up the sewer cap.  If you are using any of these, you'll need to use the console.  I believe it's coc Kollyrang (not 100% of the spelling).

dont know if this has already been mentiond but my game crashes when i try to enter the door inside the sewers in martal 

From the FAQ in the OP

VII. FAQ

Here you will find awnsers to the most common questions asked about S³.

Spoiler
Q: My game crashes on entering Kollaryng. Why is that so?

A: That is most likely because you are too stupid to read the "Requirements" section and forgot to install a custom skeleton.

I know it's not clear what a "custom skeleton" means, but I believe he is referring to a tbbp-enabled skeleton.  XPMS, most of Skullyrant's skeletons, the XP32 version on LL, etc should all work.  If you do have a skeleton that you think should work, then something else is wrong.  Post a load order and maybe a papyrus log and someone might be able to spot the issue. 

One note people, this mod is basically dead in the water.  It was last updated over a year ago and any current bugs will not get fixed unless someone takes over this mod.  There is a slightly newer version that is SexLab oriented (basically SSS with sex options), but it has not been updated since pre-1.2 versions of SexLab and has all of the issues that this one has.  Again, don't expect any fixes on this any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...

To sell a slave you have to talk to slave you want to sell inside the slave market area, choose option select, then click use on the bondage device next to the cage.

Slave should "use" that device and slave master guy should start dialogue about calculating the price.

Slave master is there between 8am and 10 pm. He will refuse to talk to you during the night but placing a slave in the rack should start the sell dialogue anyway.

Anyone knows if there is any skill other than hogtie implemented?

Anyone knows if there is any skill other than hogtie implemented?

Nope.  And there will not be unless someone decides to snatch up this mod and start working on it again.  As I mentioned above, what's listed are the only features you get (warts and all).  Again, there is a SexLab version of the this, but it has the same issues as this original mod and has also been apparently abandoned.  This had such promise too.  Last I knew, ag12 (original author) was working with Docloxx (sp) on the Skyrim Slavers Guild project, but I haven't seen anything about that one in a while either.

ag12 was lurking around the Lab few days ago. I kind of hoped that he would have visited this thread. Still, knowing that he is still around gives a slight hope for something to happen - if it would only be an announcement that this project is officially abandoned.

Of course, we hope that it is not. ;)

ag12 was lurking around the Lab few days ago. I kind of hoped that he would have visited this thread. Still, knowing that he is still around gives a slight hope for something to happen - if it would only be an announcement that this project is officially abandoned.

Of course, we hope that it is not. ;)

Agreed.  This mod has (had) lots of promise.  Doc's SSG (Skyrim Slavers Guild) has (had) lots of promise as well.  According to the last note about SSG that ag12 posted (which was also the last post ag12 has made here), ag12 was working on the framework for SSG and was about 75% done.  But that was about 6+ months ago.  And DocCloxx hasn't posted here since October.  It's sad that all of the slavery mods that have come out have pretty much died.  Even Paradise Hall on Nexus is pretty much dead.  That one hasn't been updated in 9 months, and most of the plug-ins for it never got updated to work with the last version.

dont know if this has already been mentiond but my game crashes when i try to enter the door inside the sewers in martal 

From the FAQ in the OP

VII. FAQ

Here you will find awnsers to the most common questions asked about S³.

Spoiler
Q: My game crashes on entering Kollaryng. Why is that so?

A: That is most likely because you are too stupid to read the "Requirements" section and forgot to install a custom skeleton.

I know it's not clear what a "custom skeleton" means, but I believe he is referring to a tbbp-enabled skeleton.  XPMS, most of Skullyrant's skeletons, the XP32 version on LL, etc should all work.  If you do have a skeleton that you think should work, then something else is wrong.  Post a load order and maybe a papyrus log and someone might be able to spot the issue. 

One note people, this mod is basically dead in the water.  It was last updated over a year ago and any current bugs will not get fixed unless someone takes over this mod.  There is a slightly newer version that is SexLab oriented (basically SSS with sex options), but it has not been updated since pre-1.2 versions of SexLab and has all of the issues that this one has.  Again, don't expect any fixes on this any time soon.

this mod uses resources from zaz animation pack which requires one of two skeleton listed on the zaz page...

Hey this looks interesting

It will be nice to be able to enslave a few master conjurers and make them fight for me when I see fit rather than having to use dead beats (dead thralls)

Also I dont see anything wrong with enslaving children in this mod afterall enslaving children was a part of life  in these times and this is only a game. just don't go adding sex options or anything disgusting to it.if you want to make up a proper slave pen for this mod you should check out the old slave pens they used in these times. they were tiny made on concrete and  the beds were concrete with no matresses or pillows.

Awesome mod!  One thing is there any way to get the NPC you enslave to not fight other NPC?  I enslaved a Imperial and it started fighting a stormcloak?  I don't know if there is anything said about this!  Hope not because if so I over looked it :(.   Thanks!

Cheers~

Fantastic mod! I'm loving it so far! I wish I knew more about modding, texturing, etc, so I could maybe help out some. Couple questions, though. I'm not sure if I installed something incorrectly, but when I swing my cane at someone, slave or no, it doesn't actually hit them. Also, the slaves seem to jump out of the "cuffed" animation pretty quick. Am I doing something wrong? I've got the animation pack and skeleton installed, and I've visited Kollaryng with no crash, so I'm really not sure. Speaking of, that place is top-notch. The dungeon is a really neat idea, and I'm excited to see it come to fruition!