I got a little bit of a problem. I found the place. But everytime when I enter it, I get kicked out of the game.

Does anyone know what could have caused it?

Did you read the OP? 

II. Requirements

At the moment the only requirement is mastercchris' ZaZ Animation Pack. Always keep it up to date and be sure that you have installed it correctly, which also includes installing a custom skeleton. If you did not install a custom skeleton, your game will CTD at some point.

You can get the superb animation pack here.

XPMS should work, along with any of Skullyrant skeletion variations.  If you have done this and are still getting CTD, post your load order (as everyone should be doing when requesting help with any issues) and someone may be able to point you to a potential conflict that could be causing the CTD.  NMM and WryeBash can export the load order as a text file (NMM can also export to the clipboard for pasting - I don't use wrye but it may have that as well).  Also, this is a depricated mod.  There is a slightly newer version that is a SexLab related mod (allows sex with slaves) but the main SSS features are unchanged (including the bugs).  Basically, you can report the bugs, but there will probably never be any fix forthcoming for this mod.

I've installed ZaZ animation, but I still crash when entering the slave chamber place?

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
sx3 - core.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Flowing Cape.esp=1
ForbiddenMagic.esp=0
ForgottenMagic.esp=0
HugMe.esp=0
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=0
Cloaks.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

I hope this mod is still working, when I try to get into the kollaryng, central chamber, the game always chrashs! 

Heres my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
sx3 - core.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
morninghood manor.esp=1
midasskyrim.esp=1
thunderbolt - the shout package.esp=1
herr der ringe.esp=1
make inferno.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
spellpack3.esp=1
Altair`s sword.esp=1
ezio's armor.esp=1
WiS IV - Bash & Power Attack.esp=1
WiS IV - Blood Coins Normal.esp=1
WiS IV - Dark Rainbow.esp=1
WiS IV - Double Arrow Damage.esp=1
WiS IV - Heroes & Villains.esp=1
Dragonbone Weapons - Faster Arrows.esp=1
Dragonbone Weapons.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp=1
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp=1
whiterun spruce by revan1199.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp=1
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp=1
Book Covers Dragonborn.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
RemoveEssentialPatch.esp=1
Immersive Battles.esp=1
Immersive Brigands.esp=1
Immersive Dawnguard.esp=1
Immersive Dragonborn.esp=1
Immersive Factions.esp=1
Immersive Mercenaries.esp=1
Immersive Patrols.esp=1
Immersive Travelers.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SOS - Chainmail Underwear.esp=1
Locational Damage.esp=1
bestrape.esp=1

I've installed ZaZ animation, but I still crash when entering the slave chamber place?

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

AP Skyrim.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

sx3 - core.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

Flowing Cape.esp=1

ForbiddenMagic.esp=0

ForgottenMagic.esp=0

HugMe.esp=0

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=0

Cloaks.esp=0

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

Have you ever try to read the discription that age12 provided !!! :@  You crash because you dont have the custom skeleton, Install xp32 Maximum skeleton .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks pretty awesome! I'm newer to modding (about 3 days of research and troubleshooting new, lol) and I thought CBBE counted as a custom skeleton. As I discovered I am very wrong! :idea:  So after google'ing skeletons for this mod I decided maybe I should ask its creator  ag12 and everyone else involved with the alpha testing what their favorite skeletons are especially for this mod! If this information is in this forum somewhere forgive me, I only made it to the end of page 2 and I have work in the morning. Thanks in advance anyone who responds and regardless, thank you ag12 for the mod!  :)

Got to say normally I wouldn't think I would like these mods, but after having the Oblvion one preinstalled into a big 4.8 gig fan made pack, I am now looking at the progress of skyrims slavery mod(s). I really hope to see this make it to final release, kicking myself hard for not getting skyrim during the steam sales on PC now, figured I had it on console so didn't need it. But you modders in this forum are doing amazing things, enjoy these mods more then I do the jap 3d hentai games now. So much hard work and it pays off well. Good luck with this mod hope to be testing it soon.

Call me stupid, but I can not find the damn hatch in Morthal, I shot the damn bridge for half an hour but there is nothing.

Its right past the bridge following the bank closest to the town AWAY from the lake. It is just a small round boarded up hole on the side of a small hill at water level. If you still can't find it I might be able to be more descriptive.

Call me stupid, but I can not find the damn hatch in Morthal, I shot the damn bridge for half an hour but there is nothing.

Its right past the bridge following the bank closest to the town AWAY from the lake. It is just a small round boarded up hole on the side of a small hill at water level. If you still can't find it I might be able to be more descriptive.

I can not find, but right out of the woodwork or the city? Centers I did not understand what the bank?

I can not find, but right out of the woodwork or the city? Centers I did not understand what the bank?

If you are leaving the town of Morthal to the east there is a bridge that crosses over the river. Instead of crossing it go down to the river on the left side. Along the 'river' bank there is the entrance.

• 3 weeks later...

hi i installed the mod ...

Yet i can t understand how to enslave...

I have sexlab submit active could it be the issue?

u have to paralize ur victim and then meanwhile paralized u have to activate her/him and a dialog box will pop up, u can just enslave one at the time, meanwhile u enslave more and sell u can increase the number of people to enslave until 8 i think XD

well i read i have to brawl ... so i attack with bare hands...and when the opponent is downed nothing happens until she heals and the fight starts again :|

I m not familiar with brawls and paralize

(tried also to use the spell paralize and try to interact...nothing happens until the effect finish

Also i can t find the dungeon master ....seems its nowhere

Maybe having an ID to summon him with console would help

Well, i remember (because i had played this mod long time ago) that u first have to go to kollaring, the sewers created by the autor in Morthal, there go to the store of the kollaring and buy the book to learn the only tieu will have, supps to tie and retain your captured slaves (because they scape if u don't put them accessories and tie them), if ur game CTD when u enter the sewers is because your skeleton is incompatible, install xp32 (or how it be called) , the entrance is in the river in the way to the mill, jump from the bridge to the left and walk a little its near a bunch of stones in the left side of the river