I meant, if I have any spell from the beginning or I have to buy books, if I have any skill for that.

In game i can't see any spell.

1.Post ->Read the Features -> Spoiler: Click the Button

"To enslave a person, you must either beat them into submission (they have to be in bleedout stance) or paralyze them. More ways will be added later. At the moment this mod supports up to 8 slaves. Be aware that you need to raise you slavery skill (see: Slavery skill) in order to unlock more slave slots.

"

Moin

Oli

I'm trying out your mod and really like it so far, it dove tails wonderfully with Submission. I've run into a snag however. When I bring slaves to Kollaryng to sell I get them into the pillory,  the merchant comes over to look at them, and then stands there not doing anything for hours of in game time. Is that supposed to happen or did I break something? Assuming everything is working correctly what are the steps of a successful slave sale and purchase, and is everything pretty much instant (minus animation times) or does it take some time to process the transaction?

ok, thx xornfl, but, s3 can play zaz animations? or do sex scenes?

S3 haves just one animation and some scenes to be used as tie to retain the slaves, there are some other positions used in the kollaring in the selling/buying/display of slaves, u can learn to use the "hogtie" reading a book from the store of kollaring too, i guess that the creator was thinking in add more ways to tie the slave but the develop is stopped by now, that's why i used the one i posted u

I am having an issue that might have been talked about, might not, but I've read the requirements and got everything down to a Q.    However, when use enslave ability I cannot seem to make them naked.  I am using the recommending nudes for Sexlab Frame Work so what am I missing?  I enslave, then I try to take off all their equipment.  It doesn't work, they are still clothed but if I kill them then I can remove what they are really wearing - a robe.

I brought a slave to the trader, used the pillories. The trader just stands there, and "is busy". Is there any solution to this problem?

I have the latest version of Zaz, but I am afraid it might be too new of a version if this mod is no longer being worked on.

I brought a slave to the trader, used the pillories. The trader just stands there, and "is busy". Is there any solution to this problem?

I have the latest version of Zaz, but I am afraid it might be too new of a version if this mod is no longer being worked on.

I have this problem too, but unless it gets fixed at some point, what I typically do is just run into him to knock him into the position he needs to be in. This sometimes doesn't work very well, but eventually after much deliberation he usually finally gives you a quote on your slave.

It's not exactly the best way to do it I'm sure, but that's the way I know how to fix it.

I am having an issue that might have been talked about, might not, but I've read the requirements and got everything down to a Q.    However, when use enslave ability I cannot seem to make them naked.  I am using the recommending nudes for Sexlab Frame Work so what am I missing?  I enslave, then I try to take off all their equipment.  It doesn't work, they are still clothed but if I kill them then I can remove what they are really wearing - a robe.

Maybe you're trying to enslave a follower or someone important? (I haven't personally tried that yet but I find that they're often quite modest and don't like to take their clothes off, even if you steal them from them.)

If you're desperate, what I would do in your position is use the mod "Sexlab Submit" to mug them and steal all of their clothes (Including the ones that don't show up) Although, when I've done this to followers and the like in the past, they wound up spawning new clothes (which is kind of cool if they have unique armor haha... infinite armor :P)

Anywho, I'd say try that, and if it doesn't work it's probably a glitch or something I don't know about.

I have the zaz animation pack, but when I try and enter the slavers den, the game crashes, can someone help me please?

- ZaZ animation version?

- Fnis version?

Moin

Oli

P.S.: This version of the slavery system is more or less abandoned.

ag12 is working or may working on a new system.

So there is no maintenance of this mod.

Dassu made a fork for SexLab. Use his version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20196-wip-sexlab-skyrim-slavery-system/

Ok I do like this mod actually, i have had a few problems however I am not sure what i should do to uninstall it for testing purposes, basically I have Vilja follower mod but at quest end i can only enslave her or do nothing and she loses dialogue, was wondering if this mod somehow interferes with that one or the marriage system in skyrim? I did delete files but then game crashes after loading. x.x 

hopefully i'm posting this in support where i  assume it belongs

and i hope i did not miss some obvious instruction regarding this but i did read your mod entirely i believe.

• 2 weeks later...

i can't find the slave market where is it located?

I finally found out it's in Morthal, in a sewer near the large stone bridge, on the riverbank.

For some reason the OP keeps berating people for not knowing this, telling them to read the 'pre-release' info, when so such info exists anywhere in the thread or on the page about the mod.

I guess people are just supposed to be mind-readers.

i can't find the slave market where is it located?

I finally found out it's in Morthal, in a sewer near the large stone bridge, on the riverbank.

For some reason the OP keeps berating people for not knowing this, telling them to read the 'pre-release' info, when so such info exists anywhere in the thread or on the page about the mod.

I guess people are just supposed to be mind-readers.

Or you (like many others, you aren't alone) missed this sentence taken from the OP:

To get started, travel to the small town of Morthal and visit the sewers. The sewer entrance is found near the riverside.

hi all!

didn't try the mod yet, but reads nice.

what I dont like is the escape mechanism.

It would be a major pain in the ass to loose a slave and having to reload an earlier save and lhave to re-do an entire dungeon crawl for example.

so, question: is there a mechanism to re-capture an escaped slave and punish him/her harshly for escaping? then it would be ok i guess...

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pretty straight forward. Works great. I like the inspection and caging process of the NPC you've sold. A couple things of note:

1. Pretty much any NPC will go berserk if you enslave an NPC in front of them, including the slavers in the sewers, who will then chase you to the ends of Skyrim. Granted, in reality, you wouldn't be enslaving actors while in the slaver area, however I spawned a few to test out the system and things got out of hand.

2. The slave area seems pretty dark, which makes sense considering what it is, but it does make navigation annoying at times.

3. When moving from the Slave Market to the Dungeon, your PC spawns facing to the right (directly at the wall). Not a big deal, more an annoyance than anything.

Man, the slavers are coming out of the wood-works aren't they? Pink Teddy, the slave mod on the nex, SSG team being remade, SD, not to mention MastercChris and Xaz and now this. Is there some kind of "by your powers combined" schtick going on that I'm not aware of? hehe.

Anyways, fantastic work for an alpha.

How did u find the slavery area i got no pop up or area marked on the map. i have non clue were it is.

• 3 weeks later...