KiraxSkyrim

Project Vindictus, Vol.1

Project Vindictus, Vol.1

View File

Hello there.

This is a compliation of all armors I did in october. There are 18 sets of armors in this pack.

All of them have SMP physics, and Female armors have CBBE/UUNP/Bodyslide.

Beyond simply merging all the esps and putting all files in one folder, however, lots of fixes and some improvements were made:

- Most of the textures have been redone to have higher resolution and more details.

- Most of the CBBE bodyslide files weren't functional before, and now they're fixed.

- Physics on some armor and hair have been enhanced/redone.

- Two new sets have been added: Damaged feather and Crystal seethrough.

- Bow meshes have been fixed.

- GND mesh glitches should all be fixed.

- Some color choices were added.

The link is also hosted on my patreon, click here to save 10 seconds from your life.

Full list of armors in the pack:

Crystal Rose

Crystal Seethrough

Damaged Feather

Dancing Blossom

Death Knight

Death Lady

Evil Knight

Evil Lady

Elculous

Fallen Angel

Keaghan

Macha

Python Shock

Regina

Sakura Blossom

Tanker

Valkyr

Valkyrie

This is a completely one man project and some bugs are bound to exist.

You would be helping me a great deal by reporting it in the comments.

Credits

Original Contents from Vindictus, DevCat Studio, NEXON.  

Textures for Crystal Rose and Elculous set: Regenbot03/TeamTAL.

Cheers.

21 minutes ago, redeye233 said:

these armors are very cool. it would be awesome to see it available on SSE aswell 

SSE version will happen. But not before I am completely done with all armors I want to port into LE. So most likely next year.

Plus, SSE SMP is garbage.

This file cannot currently be viewed or downloaded.

This file has been viewed or downloaded by too many users lately. Please try to access the file again later. If the file is particularly large or if many people can access it, it may take up to 24 hours before you can view or download it. If you still can't access the file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Message of Google Drive ...Can you please use Mega ?

11 hours ago, Brisl said:

This file has been viewed or downloaded by too many users lately. Please try to access the file again later. If the file is particularly large or if many people can access it, it may take up to 24 hours before you can view or download it. If you still can't access the file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

having the same problem....yay.....

hopefully it will be fixed

EDIT: works now. Thanks so much. Got to love it when hosting sites dont function properly, its weird that google had that problem 

9 hours ago, Brisl said:

I'll see to it.

Hey kirax, Would it be too much of hassle to update a modpage instead of removing it everytime you have new update? I am the owner of Eskyrim and almost 80% of the broken links in my blog are from your mods.  It really it came to the point that i am hesitant to post any of your mods because i know they will just turn into dead links very quickly.

28 minutes ago, Amkte said:

Hey kirax, Would it be too much of hassle to update a modpage instead of removing it everytime you have new update? I am the owner of Eskyrim and almost 80% of the broken links in my blog are from your mods.  It really it came to the point that i am hesitant to post any of your mods because i know they will just turn into dead links very quickly.

Hi.

I remove mods because, as you understand, I'm constantly updating with new versions and improving them. I don't want the old version to still be out there cause they leave a wrong impression to the users what kind of quality they can expect from my mods. Plus, my workspace is very frequently updated, and I'm a very active modder that revisits my previous work again and again and again - you can't avoid getting broken links.

For you site however, I think the safest choice for you is to not post my mods on there if it's, as you said, going to turn into broken links quickly. Or, you know, you could've SIMPLY put my patreon page on there, where you will literally avoid this issue once and for all since users can find the latest updates easily, but I guess you don't like it that way since you haven't taken this obvious solution yet, and need to ask me to change the way I'm working to make it easier for you.

Dude what you're on about? I seriously didn't link your patreon page because when you first started it you had your mods hosted on loverslab but not on your patreon.  your loverslab modpage which you have total control of and have your patreon linked there? and when you hosted mods on your patreon i linked it > "BDO/VIN September All In One Pack Kirax 2019 August Male All In One Pack"  and somehow that ended broken too.

Look i don't really want to fight with you nor do i have any problem with you, I seriously was asking if you could stop removing your links and update it like others. You're not the only mod author who keep updating their mods but others update it in the same page or at least leaves a link in the old one to the new modpage, You just leave dead links behind and it done daily. < But as you said it's your own business and i guess i will take the safe choice.

20 minutes ago, Amkte said:

Dude what you're on about? I seriously didn't link your patreon page because when you first started it you had your mods hosted on loverslab but not on your patreon.  your loverslab modpage which you have total control of and have your patreon linked there? and when you hosted mods on your patreon i linked it > "BDO/VIN September All In One Pack Kirax 2019 August Male All In One Pack"  and somehow that ended broken too.

Look i don't really want to fight with you nor do i have any problem with you, I seriously was asking if you could stop removing your links and update it like others. You're not the only mod author who keep updating their mods but others update it in the same page or at least leaves a link in the old one to the new modpage, You just leave dead links behind and it done daily. < But as you said it's your own business and i guess i will take the safe choice.

Fight with you? I’m merely communicating with you about my thoughts -_- now you’re just being confusing.

Anyway I’m glad you got this figured out.

Thank you so much for your work, especially for the male armors, they're simply fantastic! :)

Hey is it just me or is the physics on the necklace of the damage feather armor a little weird. Is there any way to disable it?

On 11/9/2019 at 10:58 AM, KiraxSkyrim said:

Hi.

I remove mods because, as you understand, I'm constantly updating with new versions and improving them. I don't want the old version to still be out there cause they leave a wrong impression to the users what kind of quality they can expect from my mods. Plus, my workspace is very frequently updated, and I'm a very active modder that revisits my previous work again and again and again - you can't avoid getting broken links.

For you site however, I think the safest choice for you is to not post my mods on there if it's, as you said, going to turn into broken links quickly. Or, you know, you could've SIMPLY put my patreon page on there, where you will literally avoid this issue once and for all since users can find the latest updates easily, but I guess you don't like it that way since you haven't taken this obvious solution yet, and need to ask me to change the way I'm working to make it easier for you.

Whow someone asks a rather polite request and the author turns into a massive prick about it. I mean he could have simply just said no or that he would rather keep things the way he does it but nope, gotta get all egotistical and defensive about it with his bolded text lol. Talk about fragile ego.

Elculous Bow is set to fire 3 projectiles at a time in the CK. A miss or is it intentional?

Anyway, thank you for creating Vindictusmods, really like the style of that game :)

12 hours ago, Tsarsalami said:

Elculous Bow is set to fire 3 projectiles at a time in the CK. A miss or is it intentional?

Anyway, thank you for creating Vindictusmods, really like the style of that game :)

I wanted it to be powerful like that. I'm not sure if it works though!

On 11/8/2019 at 10:02 AM, KiraxSkyrim said:

SSE version will happen. But not before I am completely done with all armors I want to port into LE. So most likely next year.

Plus, SSE SMP is garbage.

You dont need wait one year. Because with 3BBB mod Skyrim SE SMP is looking good enough. This mod has tighs (Rear &Front), belly, calf (Rear & Front), bobie and but physics. At least do for male characters. I'm dying to play with that Evil Knight Armor...