Fright Night Stuff Pack LL Edition Release

Fright Night Stuff Pack LL Edition Release

View File

my_frightnigt_mainlogo2.png.6ffc5a8b7666e3c730fc80c50eacd45e.png

LOVERSLAB LIMITED EDITION ONLY!

- Oct/09/2020 Update on the download file and location nothing more.

WARNING: THE LOVERSLAB EDITION DOES NOT INCLUDE THE WINDOWS! NOR IS IT ALLOWED TO BE POSTED OR REPRODUCED ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE. THIS STUFF PACK IS FOR LOVERSLAB MEMBERS ONLY.

Promo001.png.19979be03d17802d369093e8db683145.pngUntitled-1.png.cc48e8fedae55d68d2f3e6b8e689ceee.pngUntitled-2.png.a05a8cf792f3ed9940c6406b5517137e.pngUntitled-3.png.a7784a3be5feb782ff239e4d619f2fb3.pngUntitled-4.png.7d8c8733dd8f637c969984c19549a5f5.png

This is not all the content or items that were planned but it's as much as I could do for now there will be still more to come once things cool done for me.

This pack is "My Special Loverslab Edition Halloween Stuffpack of 2019" the content is based around horror, haunted house, and such, for that enjoyable horror, Halloween vibe of gameplay of The Sims 4.

This pack in not near all I would like to have in the game and only a small amount of lots more for this pack to come as like all my packs they’re always going to be having new content added at every time and dates so there are still "LOTS MORE TO COME!" However, this pack will be the second pack I have released for the game od my creation, keeping in mind this not EA/Maxis and things take time. 

Q: So what makes this any different than any other or What does this pack offer, others many not? 

A: It offers my take of custom content along with a fair amount of content (screenshot not available currently. But are, coming soon!) the pack will also allow you to enjoy more content with the tropical appeal to the gameplay then it currently offers.

Installation Details:
Autoinstall is currently not available (being developed for auto non-web-based and web-based installations) so this is all manual only. Installation details are available within the download folder!

Downloading info:
This download is virus-free and has no additional mesh and does require additional custom content to function probably. but should all you to use stock content form the game, unzip and place them in your Sims 4 "mods" folder that is it.

Special Notice:
Please keep in mind that you may need any one of the current EA/Maxis packs. But I try to avoid using other packs and keep it all game base content if any mesh is required, as much as I can. Although I do have all The Sims 4; Expansions, Game, and Stuff packs installed, right up to the latest patch and The Realm of Magic (aka RoM).

Requirements:
This does require the use of my CC (included) for it to function correctly! but they're not required to make them work and they DO NOT conflict with any other mod(s) etc., and shouldn’t require to be updated due to the game; patches, packages, expansion, etc.

Footer Notes: If you need support or have any question(s) feel free to post, message me here or visit my website for support. Be advised; I'll get back to you ASAP (As So As Possible).

Follow Me:
@MrBASims (My Website)
@Facebook  or
@Twitter 

I hope you enjoy it, and happy Simming. 

Additional Credits:
Sims4Studio
Sims4 tray Importer 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/05/2019
  • Category