IGNORED

Wintersun - SexLab Integration SE

52 minutes ago, Espio419 said:

Are vampires included in the undead for this mod? If they are, could they be removed from it?

This mod is just a way to link SexLab and Wintersun, there are no NPCs in it. No, If there was, I couldn't remove anything. I convert mods, and I'm good at that, I have no idea how to make them, so can't add or remove any functions in any way.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

thanks for converting so many mods for us! This made switching over to SE a significantly more pleasant experience :)

However, I'm running into a problem with this mod: After saving with this mod enabled and reloading this save later on Wintersun breaks. I've only tested with Clavicus Vile so far, but I can no longer make pacts, the ones I've tested (e.g. the "have sex with x y times") no longer progress. Interestly if I never reload a save everything keeps working fine for which reason I didn't discover this issue on the first day of playing/testing :D

Is this a known issue with an available workaround? Do you have any ideas what to try? I've tried both with Wintersun 3.0.1 and 3.1.6 and with other patches like the Skyrim Reputation patch aswell as the Legacy of the Dragonborn patch enabled & disabled. It only works whenever I omit this patch. The Debug option in the MCM didn't yield any interesting results either, but maybe I just did not look for the right things.

Thanks for your time! :)

On 9/12/2020 at 4:19 AM, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

Hello there,

thanks for converting so many mods for us! This made switching over to SE a significantly more pleasant experience :)

However, I'm running into a problem with this mod: After saving with this mod enabled and reloading this save later on Wintersun breaks. I've only tested with Clavicus Vile so far, but I can no longer make pacts, the ones I've tested (e.g. the "have sex with x y times") no longer progress. Interestly if I never reload a save everything keeps working fine for which reason I didn't discover this issue on the first day of playing/testing :D

Is this a known issue with an available workaround? Do you have any ideas what to try? I've tried both with Wintersun 3.0.1 and 3.1.6 and with other patches like the Skyrim Reputation patch aswell as the Legacy of the Dragonborn patch enabled & disabled. It only works whenever I omit this patch. The Debug option in the MCM didn't yield any interesting results either, but maybe I just did not look for the right things.

Thanks for your time! :)

That doesn't sound like a conversion issue so I can't say. I'd check the Original Author's Support Thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i find the ideas of your mod very interesting! You ask for any Ideas! So i have read the variations on the gods! I miss a variant of a god who likes "Player and/or Follower as rape-victim and dislikes consensual sexacts".

There is a problem with the DeviousDevices All-In-One!!!:

you have linked it to a Megaarchive but the file was removed from there. So do you have another link for it to download?

On 10/7/2020 at 10:10 AM, Strathi123 said:

Hi i find the ideas of your mod very interesting! You ask for any Ideas! So i have read the variations on the gods! I miss a variant of a god who likes "Player and/or Follower as rape-victim and dislikes consensual sexacts".

There is a problem with the DeviousDevices All-In-One!!!:

you have linked it to a Megaarchive but the file was removed from there. So do you have another link for it to download?

Kimy put up her own conversion of D.D. thanks for the reminder, I'll change the link on the main page here. 

6 hours ago, T-lam said:

Idea about Molag Bal, more blood related things like sexual vampire feed, drain to dead, kill after sex.

Clavicus Vile related to dogs, wolves, speak related, like convincing, force with speak.

Any ideas/suggestion should be directed to the actual mod author. I like to the original mod on the main page.

I'm loving this mod, but I have stability issues with creature animations, MNC, etc. so I don't have them loaded.  However, when I select Clavicus Vile, he inevitably wants me to go have sex with dogs or something right off the bat, so I can't use him as a deity or else be constantly at near zero favor because I have to cancel pacts over and over.

Is there a way to set this up so it only uses human animations for pacts?

On 10/23/2020 at 11:13 AM, jacecar said:

I'm loving this mod, but I have stability issues with creature animations, MNC, etc. so I don't have them loaded.  However, when I select Clavicus Vile, he inevitably wants me to go have sex with dogs or something right off the bat, so I can't use him as a deity or else be constantly at near zero favor because I have to cancel pacts over and over.

Is there a way to set this up so it only uses human animations for pacts?

select "Remove Apostasy" and "Dislikes Beastiality" in the  MCM. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, whatrobyndidnext said:

I could have sworn that last time I was here, it said hermaus mora- likes sex with seekers and lurkers. Now I'm here planning a deity for my next character and it's gone! Has hermy mora been removed from the mod? I feel like there are fewer on the list than there were before

Nope. It's the same only improved.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, whatever I'm trying i cant make this mod work. Even on a new save.

I am trying to use the Clavicus Vile pact system, but everything is stuck. When i pray and click "deal" the window appear but, only the vanilla pacts will work and be triggered successfully. But if i click accept with the new pact system activated nothing happen. Im using the latest versions for both, this mod and Wintersun.

9 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Hello all, whatever I'm trying i cant make this mod work. Even on a new save.

I am trying to use the Clavicus Vile pact system, but everything is stuck. When i pray and click "deal" the window appear but, only the vanilla pacts will work and be triggered successfully. But if i click accept with the new pact system activated nothing happen. Im using the latest versions for both, this mod and Wintersun.

All I did for this mod is ESL-ify the plugins, try the original version, it will work as-is. if the issue is caused by the ESL-ification, then just use the original oldrim upload.

Don't know if anyone else has this issue but I have to stop and restart that sex event for the mod every time I load a save. It does not work right after a reload. It's not the end of the world because all I have to do is go in the MCM and uncheck and recheck the box, but I am curious if it is a conflict issue, conversion issue or a source mod issue. I DO NOT have the DD expansion esp activated because I do nut use DD and that integration is unchecked in the MCM. Not sure if that is an issue. Just curious if anyone else is seeing this same problem.

8 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

Don't know if anyone else has this issue but I have to stop and restart that sex event for the mod every time I load a save. It does not work right after a reload. It's not the end of the world because all I have to do is go in the MCM and uncheck and recheck the box, but I am curious if it is a conflict issue, conversion issue or a source mod issue. I DO NOT have the DD expansion esp activated because I do nut use DD and that integration is unchecked in the MCM. Not sure if that is an issue. Just curious if anyone else is seeing this same problem.

I don't know what's going on with that, maybe @PD_ does? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This really is an amazing add-on for Wintersun.

My amazonian Nord Barbarian (follower of the Animal Gods) ended up with a super fun mechanic where she could sustain the Cult of the Dragon's blessing (a powerful boost to every skill), including damage!) as long as she continued to kill enemies, rape unwary maidens, and fuck animals. And the more she killed and raped, the stronger the blessing god. May have been a touch OP, but it was a perfect bit of flavor for a berserker character! >:3

You say that you want suggestions, so I have a couple!

I noticed that Nocturnal doesn't have any sexlab integration yet. For the basics, I feel like Nocturnal would probably like it when the player rapes things, and dislike it if the player gets raped (having failed to escape). Lore-wise, she would only like it if the player managed to remain undetected while doing so, but I don't know if that would be achievable. Alternatively, maybe it it could be linked to the mysterious bags that you're able to pickpocket as a follower of Nocturnal. It would be neat if we could pickpocket the bag, and then have a dialogue option with the person we pickpocketed to return their stolen gold in exchange for some semi-consensual lewding!

• 2 months later...
On 7/13/2021 at 7:54 PM, AthenaESIV said:

Wintersun 3.2 released, any chance this will be updated? Thanks!

If the original author updates, I will reconvert. I do NOT make these mods, I do NOT know how to make mods. I only take the original mods and convert them for Special Edition. 

2 hours ago, nomkaz said:

If the original author updates, I will reconvert. I do NOT make these mods, I do NOT know how to make mods. I only take the original mods and convert them for Special Edition. 

tyty, sorry for posting in wrong thread. Your conversions are appreciated!