Pickle_Juice

PJ- Knight Gal's Armor UNP Bodyslide.

PJ- Knight Gal's Armor UNP Bodyslide.

This armor was made with parts of the superb Mordhau port by the Amazing Team Tal, i love it so much that i wanted to make some Armors for UNP ladies with it, maybe even make every peice for Unp, but in the mean time you get this!

You wont find it in the world, you'll need to type "help PJ 4" with out the quotes

or if you have the helpful mod:

AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer

Just type the .esp of the mod.

The armor is divided in 7 parts

-Two Armors, one with the leg gear and other completly naked

-Two helmets, one open faced and other closed

-A pair of Boots

-A pair of Gauntlets

-The shoulders

-The neck protection

You'll need the Amazing [LE] Mordhau Pack by Team TAL v1.1  for the texutres.

¡IMPORTANT!

If you want the chest plate to look like in the image as in "Not streched and wierd looking"

I highly recommend to set the Breasts and Nipples for both Low and High weights for every piece of the set as in the image below

620643336_2019-10-31(2).png.20dd7bc516c99beb2ec398da6898d926.png

Known issues

-For some characters the chin might clip through the helmet, but i've only encounter that issue with one of the 11 characters i tested on

-Not an issue but i don't use heavy sliders, so expect some weirdness going on with extreme sliders.

If any other issue shows up, please lemme know!

-Credits-

Amazing and super duper talented Team Tal!

Teriterion- The creators of MORDHAU, Challenging, but fun game :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/03/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    [LE] Mordhau Pack by Team TAL
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

3 hours ago, COLOCO said:

...hummmmm

UUNP?!

40 minutes ago, vaultman112 said:

where's the slidersets folder?

i cant wait more so made a quick fix, you still need morau pack and the orginal pj-outfit, just replace it with this file.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bkkl3tb5no7gmsf/PJ-Outfits_UUNP_fix.7z/file http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkkl3tb5no7gmsf/PJ-Outfits_UUNP_fix.7z/file

heres a screenshot20191103220617_1.jpg.b1124462db2d2d551e4b462e83b6a9f7.jpg

1 hour ago, meme supreme said:

damn bro, nice, it isn't easy to turn mordhau stuff into female. this is what i did too when the game first came out, though i only got a full project done by the time team tal put out their pack. i love this one, gj

this is the one i'd done a long while ago https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/19496809-1565894672.png

Wow that looks amazing! You still working on it?

11 hours ago, meme supreme said:

damn bro, nice, it isn't easy to turn mordhau stuff into female. this is what i did too when the game first came out, though i only got a full project done by the time team tal put out their pack. i love this one, gj

this is the one i'd done a long while ago https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/19496809-1565894672.png

where can I find this and can I send you a beer for it :)

16 hours ago, meme supreme said:

Takes a lil bit of time but thanks to Team Tal by making every part individual, it allows me to make a armor way eaiser, you shoulw try it! i'm currently doing some made up armors and then i'll try to convert every armor piece to UNP, no promises but i'll try.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:06 AM, Pickle_Juice said:

What do you mean?

The UNP and CBBE bodies have their skin textures wrap around in a different way. For CBBE for example, if you look at the skin texture it has more material at the top of the thighs, while UNP has sharp edges.

5 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

The UNP and CBBE bodies have their skin textures wrap around in a different way. For CBBE for example, if you look at the skin texture it has more material at the top of the thighs, while UNP has sharp edges.

As far as i know CBBE and UNP are very different bodies, they have different vertices and different sliders, so i belive that's their textures are not compatible with opposite bodies.

So that's why you'll need to Refit the armor into the body you want.

TBH it's not that hard, if you guys want i can make a quick tutorial on how to do it, in that way, you can refit any Armor in anybody that you want :). all you need is Bodyslide.