Delirious17

Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

On 7/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, YXS said:

Time for me to come back!

Well I have been quite busy these days.....

Can you fix Escha & Logy's shadow issue?

does anybody mind giving me a basic rundown of how models are generally extracted/ re-injected into the game once altered?

Are modders reskinning characters (having altered vertex/normals etc) before bringing them back in or what? It all goes straight over my head.

game crash after model editing, can someone explain how to export correctly in blender and how to repack?

1 hour ago, GreenPiece said:

Wow, the link is already kaput. 

I think you can download it once you sign in.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:53 PM, Chordveil said:

xcuse me, but did anyone have info if this have ever been released by the modder?
sorry in advance if it's already in topic, i might've actually missed it if that's the case

78661609_482445339144587_6954798589172252672_n.jpg

75586168_482445345811253_99246485073297408_n.jpg

excuse me man ... but where find this mod ¨?

1 hour ago, k0kelivecl said:

excuse me man ... but where find this mod ¨?

someone made it but a lot of mod creators like to keep their mods private for some reason... Maybe an ounce of exclusivity. Kinda cringe but we cant do anything about it.

Anything that require you to take "survey", "Free action", "Fill in your info" etc before you can download, is a fake

Just for those people who don't know this yet

6 hours ago, dafalln1 said:

I'll play this game again if someone does a nude Lila mod

me too! this my wish!!

On 11/26/2019 at 9:03 PM, hashigicc9 said:

Well, would you look at that? The only mod that actually worked but in the worst way possible. lmao 

Guys, help, please.

dsg.jpg

I am doing something wrong ... something similar happens to me ... since I am editing the pc00i_model and once I edit the 000.dds I transform it to png in photoshop I fix it I do any editing to the smallest ... then with the web page I transform the png to dds I replace it ... I re-generate the pc00i_model.g1t ... and when I run the application it ends without any edition and with Ryza's skin with the colors of the clothes I edit ... someone knows what could be done to solve this error ... maybe the form of converted the 000.dds to png or the software to reconverted to dds ... please tell me 

Captura.PNG

that's actually kinda cute, looks like you have the mismatching g1t and elixir files that why the texture isn't mapped properly