Jump to content
Delirious17

Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

Recommended Posts

can someone help me please, everytime i try to unpack g1t files i get an "file size mismatch" error, not sure what i should do0c52337d9a13d84afaaa7b6a8eca5e70.png

Share this post


Link to post

I can't find pc00d Thongs G-strings file and pc00d no pantie, please help! some one upload it 😥

Share this post


Link to post

I decided to try my hand at texture editing, was a fun morning.  Only very simple edits here, since it's a first attempt.  I just added as much cleavage as I think is manageable to the summer outfit.  I also relabeled Ryza's little bottle on her hip for fun.  I'm using this as a replacer for both the summer outfit and her normal outfit, so it'll show up on the main menu.

 

In case anyone had as much of a problem as I did getting mods to work initially, after you've unpacked the PACK00_02.PAK file, removed it from the data folder, and moved your unarchived files into the proper place (Data > x64 > character), do the folowing. If you want to replace the summer outfit, you can just use the file as attached, putting itin the pc00h folder.  If you want to use it as a replacer for the normal outfit, replace the 'h' with an 'a' in the filename and put them in the pc00a folder instead.

Front.jpg

Menu.jpg

CumBottle1.jpg

CumBottle2.jpg

pc00h_model.g1t

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Wisky said:

Where can I find these mods? can someone upload them, please? ♥

Ryza 1.png

Ryza 2.png

Ryza 3.png

none of these have been released by their creators. YXS i think is waiting to improve the first two with model editing when they can figure out that.
moderchan made the completely naked one. they said that they dont want to release the mod right now because the game is still new. weird reason but whatever.

Share this post


Link to post

What program do I need to at least at what's inside each of these elixer .gz files?

I'm trying to swap Ryza's model entirely for some monsters, and I've got the basic idea down and it works (rename every monster filename so they look like Ryza's, and replace) but without being able to tell which monster is inside each .gz file I'm doing all file swapping this blindly.  Any help?

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

What program do I need to at least at what's inside each of these elixer .gz files?

I'm trying to swap Ryza's model entirely for some monsters, and I've got the basic idea down and it works (rename every monster filename so they look like Ryza's, and replace) but without being able to tell which monster is inside each .gz file I'm doing all file swapping this blindly.  Any help?

I think you can extract elixir.gz in the same way using g1m tools, and import it to Blender. Should work just like chara model.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Powerless1 said:

is there any mod that allows for free camera movement?

currently only nepafu on twitter release a camera tweak for making things show in very close distance.

I’ve been trying to get camera free as well, found the files but havent try modifying it haha....

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, YXS said:

currently only nepafu on twitter release a camera tweak for making things show in very close distance.

I’ve been trying to get camera free as well, found the files but havent try modifying it haha....

I can't find that user or the tweak :/.
And as a sidenote, how are doing the updates with the no leg bag choco variants and the Divertimento "without things"? Hyped looking forward to them :3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Navylian said:

I can't find that user or the tweak :/.
And as a sidenote, how are doing the updates with the no leg bag choco variants and the Divertimento "without things"? Hyped looking forward to them :3

I can try do it today, have been doing other things these days.

 

Kindly remind me again what was about the diverti one. I forgot :3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, YXS said:

I think you can extract elixir.gz in the same way using g1m tools, and import it to Blender. Should work just like chara model.

I get an unknown G1MG version: 30303330 error.  Maybe the hex editing is supposed to fix it, but this seems like a lot of steps for a total beginner like me.

 

I'll just hope that some day somebody makes some character model swap mods that are actually interesting and change her character completely instead of just recoloring her clothes.  It's beyond my power.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

I get an unknown G1MG version: 30303330 error.  Maybe the hex editing is supposed to fix it, but this seems like a lot of steps for a total beginner like me.

 

I'll just hope that some day somebody makes some character model swap mods that are actually interesting and change her character completely instead of just recoloring her clothes.  It's beyond my power.

dont give up. I am newbie to all of this and it took me less than 3 days to get my head around.

 

hex editing is pretty much following the steps, then you can do it in 10 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Wisky said:

Where can I find these mods? can someone upload them, please? ♥

Ryza 1.png

Ryza 2.png

 

btw, the maker of the mod (moderchan) stated that not to release those photos elsewhere... you may want to remove the thread just in case. It was stated in his description. 

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, greypanda said:

Some really love holding their own mods hostage lol selfish i say

Well, it's their choice. So I prefer to respect them ;)

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, greypanda said:

Thanks! The lines are hardly noticeable but now im curious wtf could it be? Can anyone solve this for us

Most likely shadow from the inner side. 

Share this post


Link to post

Testinng big boobs XD, random dragging, no detail modeling at all, for fun only

Spoiler

20191124170012_1.jpg.6ee011e4ea90e17173bc8b006c33f95b.jpg20191124165632_1.jpg.e8071c9803f56d6ed793811badacae31.jpg20191124165805_1.jpg.3d55a3332c0bb9e766988f5df4c8b7cd.jpg20191124165946_1.jpg.114d82880d4a715a2ba28633e3bdc981.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Powerless1 said:

can someone help me please, everytime i try to unpack g1t files i get an "file size mismatch" error, not sure what i should do0c52337d9a13d84afaaa7b6a8eca5e70.png

 

I put tools as unpacking success by myself ,

and also a little batch to use.

 

Before unpacking *.g1m you need replace hex:0x300x330x300x30 to 0x390x320x300x30 by yourself.

 

 

 

AtelierRyzaModTools_20191124184128.zip

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, YXS said:

Testinng big boobs XD, random dragging, no detail modeling at all, for fun only

  Reveal hidden contents

20191124170012_1.jpg.6ee011e4ea90e17173bc8b006c33f95b.jpg20191124165632_1.jpg.e8071c9803f56d6ed793811badacae31.jpg20191124165805_1.jpg.3d55a3332c0bb9e766988f5df4c8b7cd.jpg20191124165946_1.jpg.114d82880d4a715a2ba28633e3bdc981.jpg

 

I like big boobs XD

Share this post


Link to post

And also the less busty testing. Still, for fun at the moment. No detail modification at all. 

Spoiler

20191124184858_1.jpg.e7670ed9c4f9b4583573726a18536a5f.jpg20191124184908_1.jpg.15c4085a05e93ea5447e7a710e6a4f67.jpg20191124184915_1.jpg.3a85e68dbd19106000973ed7548ab72e.jpg20191124184814_1.jpg.af5ee4a21734aa435d7af9e53bb8aea0.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...