HexidiaLabs

Minecraft brothel mod

Hi. I think about making a sex mod that adds:

- humans (we can make them as our slaves, or rubber them or kill or fuck/rape of course),

- gangs (where they will be our enemies or allys depends what we will do to them),

- marijuana plants, tobbacco plants, we can make joints, cigars, cigarettes, vodka, whisky ect...,

- guns.... maybe,

- there will be sex: female, male, shemale, futanari,

- and mod will probably adds a possibility to have a sex with some vanilla animals (rape or with special potion effects they will be horny)

My English is 15/25 so sorry about that. Tell me what do you think about this and which potential laws will do problems and how to avoid them for good future of this mod. 

For minecraft? seriously? Isn't the game a bit *blocky* for something like that?

On 10/8/2019 at 1:36 PM, HexidiaLabs said:

Hi. I think about making a sex mod that adds:

- humans (we can make them as our slaves, or rubber them or kill or fuck/rape of course),

- gangs (where they will be our enemies or allys depends what we will do to them),

- marijuana plants, tobbacco plants, we can make joints, cigars, cigarettes, vodka, whisky ect...,

- guns.... maybe,

- there will be sex: female, male, shemale, futanari,

- and mod will probably adds a possibility to have a sex with some vanilla animals (rape or with special potion effects they will be horny)

My English is 15/25 so sorry about that. Tell me what do you think about this and which potential laws will do problems and how to avoid them for good future of this mod. 

sounds like you could make a few of em mods then mash them together with a gun mod like flans or mw maybe a few other mods like the flans cars and that one sims (sort of) mod the possibilities are endless and this is a worth thought idea

Engender mod have a simple breeding system(need to enable in config) with their mobs, not sure if this can be take reference of

Well, while i do agree that mine-craft is a little too blocky for this kind of mod... there is the possibility of getting better 3d models.... you could create a model using a Polygon mesh (Vertices). for example and then have a definitely more and less blocky (and high res) 3d model.

There's your 3D models being injected into the game.