IGNORED

Zero Suit Samus

Zero Suit Samus

View File

If you like this port or any of my other ports, please check out my Discord and Patreon to show your support! We are a friendly community who has a passion for Skyrim modding. Join us to learn, discuss, share screenshots of everything Skyrim modding related. I will sometimes be posting Discord Exclusive outfits for members of the discord and patreon only, as well as accepting outfit requests from members only. Patreon tips encourage me to continue making mods, but nothing will be paywalled! Everyone is welcome! :)
The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.10.07 - 03.29.48.45.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.10.07 - 03.38.30.75.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.10.07 - 03.30.52.12.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.10.07 - 03.40.44.06.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.10.07 - 03.34.32.15.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.10.07 - 03.42.33.50.png

An outfit for SE CBBE. Comes in 3 versions: Normal, Transparent and Damaged. Comes with Bodyslide support and physics

Installation:

Install using your mod manager of choice. 

BodySlide:

Open up BodySlide and you can find the outfits under "[Zynx][Melodic] Zero Suit Samus". 

How to Get:

AddItemMenu

Credits:

Melodic - For designing this amazing outfit. Please support them at their patreon

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE SE , Bodyslide, Racemenu High Heels
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No