[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 14.12.23]

17 hours ago, Bianka777 said:

A great day is when your favorite animator makes an update! Thank you so much Grey!

Huh, you're welcome Bianka and stay healthy, this is especially important now!

11 hours ago, clamman5 said:

Oh that's sexy :) Thank you for the updates!

You're welcome, Clamman! I'm very glad you like it!

Thank you for the update! Seen your latest Patreon animations on gifs From carry to missionary and From doggy to carry... that's outstanding! I'm pretty damn impressed with your progress all this time...your first animation was just recently and now you are doing such amazing things that you can be called one of the best animators! I've tried to make animations myself so I understand how fucking difficult it is... just thrilled that you've done so well in such a short time! You really need to change your nickname from Grey to Great:D

13 hours ago, Johndow01 said:

Seen your latest Patreon animations on gifs From carry to missionary and From doggy to carry... that's outstanding!

Many thanks! Making such transitions during one stage is a pain in the ass to be honest, but it's worth it, lol.

13 hours ago, Johndow01 said:

I've tried to make animations myself so I understand how fucking difficult it is... just thrilled that you've done so well in such a short time!

Just a couple of blood sacrifices a week on wednesdays and saturdays, and everything will be possible, trust me! 

But seriously, my main profession is 3D artist (modeling and digital sculpting), so such software as Blender, 3dMax, Maya, Zbrush and ets I'm familiar with. Of course, animation is completely different from the modeling process, but working in a program that you know well is much more comfortably than trying to figure out the interface for a long time, and so on. Also, animation really got me very interested, I didn't even expect it, and when I'm interested in something I try to give my best until I get the desired result. And I am very pleased that you see this progress, so the effort was not in vain (need to remember to tell my psychologist about this, lol)

Thank you again for your kind words!

11 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Many thanks! Making such transitions during one stage is a pain in the ass to be honest, but it's worth it, lol.

Just a couple of blood sacrifices a week on wednesdays and saturdays, and everything will be possible, trust me! 

But seriously, my main profession is 3D artist (modeling and digital sculpting), so such software as Blender, 3dMax, Maya, Zbrush and ets I'm familiar with. Of course, animation is completely different from the modeling process, but working in a program that you know well is much more comfortably than trying to figure out the interface for a long time, and so on. Also, animation really got me very interested, I didn't even expect it, and when I'm interested in something I try to give my best until I get the desired result. And I am very pleased that you see this progress, so the effort was not in vain (need to remember to tell my psychologist about this, lol)

Thank you again for your kind words!

Thanks for the answering! If you know how to make models you don't accidentally have plans for animations with your own objects? Just curious:D

19 hours ago, Johndow01 said:

Thanks for the answering! If you know how to make models you don't accidentally have plans for animations with your own objects? Just curious:D

Actually yes - I wanna to make a model of a gynecological chair and create an animations sequence on it, but not in the very near future cos I already have a fairly long to-do list, lol.

14 minutes ago, GreyNaya said:

Actually yes - I wanna to make a model of a gynecological chair and create an animations sequence on it, but not in the very near future cos I already have a fairly long to-do list, lol.

That's sounds like a great idea. :D I hope i get a notification when u upload it.

3 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Omg! Sounds amazing! I look forward to it!

On 3/28/2020 at 4:39 AM, clamman5 said:

A gynecological chair in the style of the sims would be great, look forward to what you create when you get to it. Have you seen Noir and Dark sims' version?

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/04/ts4-bunben-chair.html?zx=c8dcb15de1c2eb96

Yeah I think it has quite a lot of potential for various animations.

Noir's version I haven't seen before. It's a very nice job, like everything she does. I want to use something like this as a reference and ideally make a rig for it so that some parts of the chair move or bend.

98.jpg.a92a255dfc546452d7506ff2d12196c5.jpg

On 3/27/2020 at 12:55 PM, GreyNaya said:

There was a 'love swing' CC item floating around somewhere a while ago, had you thought about making animations for that?

On 3/29/2020 at 5:38 PM, TomasGrizzly said:

There was a 'love swing' CC item floating around somewhere a while ago, had you thought about making animations for that?

Hmm this might be quite interesting, but again it needs a rig. But I'll definitely put it on my to-do list.

Hi guys! New animations are available for early access on Patreon

FLOOR

VAGINAL - From doggy to cowgirl  (preview)
CLIMAX - She enjoys swallowing the cum  (preview)

WINDOW

VAGINAL - [SHY GIRL]Standing doggy  (preview)

DOUBLE BED

TEASING - Pleasant awakening  (preview)

Also on Patreon are available for early access new Party lover animations

DOUBLE BED

TEASING - [SHY GIRL]MFF_Feel free to join us  (preview)
ORALJOB - [SHY GIRL]MFF oraljob  (preview)

• 2 weeks later...

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

TEASING - Pleasant awakening_part 2 (preview)

WORKOUT MACHINE

TEASING - Too hot workout  (preview)

WINDOW

CLIMAX  - [SHY GIRL]Standing Climax  (preview)

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

VAGINAL - [SHY GIRL]MFF Say cheese baby_vaginal 1  (preview)

TOILET STALL

VAGINAL - MFF Cautious peeping_stage 1  (preview)

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_ChillyWeeAnkole-size_restricted.gif.116aa4e45d65a5c169828e08f7aa6d18.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_InexperiencedDaringAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif.5d6e9270fff6ce663e756442d4273f0a.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_FlusteredFrightenedHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif.8a2ba06439172c9a5031e28b93a76647.gif

2 hours ago, Shellty_ said:

That's awesome! How I regret that because of the f*cking covid-19 there is no extra money. These ffm animations only for Patreon?

Thank you very much!

No, let's just say it's early access for regular early access on Patreon, lol. Eventually all the animations will be uploaded on LoversLab. I wrote about it in detail here

12 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Thank you very much!

No, let's just say it's early access for regular early access on Patreon, lol. Eventually all the animations will be uploaded on LoversLab. I wrote about it in detail here

That's great I like your attitude! Love your animations and when the financial situation changes I will definitely join your Patreon. :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, clamman5 said:

F*ck man, that's so hot. Your climax animations never disappoint ? 

Wow huge thanks Clamman! Climaxes are my favorite section especially thanks to cum mesh, bless you Cherry Pie! lol

4 hours ago, Shellty_ said:

That's great I like your attitude! Love your animations and when the financial situation changes I will definitely join your Patreon. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind words Shelty! I understand perfectly well, this damn pandemic gave us all a shit in one way or another.

Hey guys! Added 5 animations on LoversLab and I hope that you and your sims will be happy!

DOUBLE BED
VAGINAL - DB_Cowgirl_stage 2 
VAGINAL - DB_Cowgirl_stage 3
CLIMAX  - DB_Cowgirl_CLIMAX

FLOOR
TEASING - Kissing while lying on the floor M/F  M/M  F/F/

SOFA, LOVESEAT
TEASING - Loving cuddling M/F  M/M  F/F/

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_PleasantGiddyInganue-size_restricted.gif.89e1383e33b57f7934756ec4f90a39c2.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_CaringVainAnemone-size_restricted.gif.5b1dc6e165822327dd6e55924173f12b.gif

Hello GreyNaya, Your work is very quickly becoming outstanding.

I've noticed your climax animations include a visual effect as well as the cum mesh, but no texture is automatically applied. Is that by design? I personally hate that mesh, I could list the reasons why but it's not material here, I've rendered it invisible in my game and since most animators do both mesh and vfx, it's not a problem.