[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

15 hours ago, petebogus said:

lowk3y: one of best animator, love those climaxs aswell thx)

Hey petebogus! Thanks a lot I'm happy to hear since the climaxes is my favorite part of the whole process...although, how could it be otherwise lol

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

VAGINAL - While you sleeping_Vaginal 2 (preview)

CLIMAX  - While you sleeping_Climax  (preview)

SHOWER

CLIMAX  - Let's take a shower together_Climax   (preview)

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

VAGINAL - MMFF Foursome_Vaginal stage 2   (preview)

1-min.gif3-min.gif.5963fd058eea745eae8319f44355186f.gif2-min.gif.e48211308add083a82758f124b610120.gif

Hey guys! 20.07.20 - fine date, I was waiting it especially for the update! 

Actually I'm just kidding and it's happened by itself. In any case, today is the next update for you and here's what's available:

FLOOR

TEASING - What does it take to get you to shut up
VAGINAL - From carry to missionary
VAGINAL - From doggy to carry
VAGINAL - From doggy to cowgirl
CLIMAX - She enjoys swallowing the cum

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_JadedBriskBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif.9e1b222af868848d2ec701a2158e4457.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_FarawayFlawlessIndianringneckparakeet-size_restricted.gif.fd17ad290849ceac3081130058fb277e.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_PowerfulFarawayGander-size_restricted.gif.3bf0a8a47e66d4f3b720333d0e6a18a6.gif

Have fun guys!

Hi GreyNaya:

First of all thanks so much for all your great work with animations!!!!! I have a question regarding of public and patreon animations i see there are 2 lists: 

One with 135 animations

Other with 194 animations

My question is: difference between both of them is 59 scenes between public and patreon versions OR there is 135 public animations and another with 194 animations that makes a total of 329 animations? 

4 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

Hi GreyNaya:

First of all thanks so much for all your great work with animations!!!!! I have a question regarding of public and patreon animations i see there are 2 lists: 

One with 135 animations

My question is: difference between both of them is 59 scenes between public and patreon versions OR there is 135 public animations and another with 194 animations that makes a total of 329 animations? 

It's more likely that the 194 include the 135 free animations. First, it's how most animators count them, and second... I keep an eye on this thread and how frequently he posts new animations... it's highly unlikely that there would be almost 200 extra animations already as the updates are usually something 3-6 animations each.

I also have a practical note: if an animation is 30s+ PER STAGE, I don't think it's a good idea to have them loop twice. The default setting in WW is, I believe, 3 or 5 minutes. And 5 minutes is already pushing it to almost half-day sim time. Is a single 'set' takes 10-ish minutes... that's way too much - something like half a sim day. Is this something you could look into? I love your animations (especially the really sensual ones), but my sims have jobs and bills to pay, and I hate having to fast-forward through the animations...

On 7/21/2020 at 1:30 AM, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the update, Grey. Really like the look of the new climax animation.

?

It's one of my favorite climaxes myself so I'm really glad that you like it too Grey!

On 7/21/2020 at 4:23 AM, Abandoner said:

Oh my, those double bed foursomes! Great work.

Hey Abandoner! Glad to hear you like it! Btw, your Sims are pretty lovely and sexy, great work!

On 7/21/2020 at 11:18 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you kindly Grey. ?

Always a pleasure, Biohazard!

21 hours ago, Bianka777 said:

Omg I was waiting that animations! Fantastic work thank you so much Grey!❤️?

Hey Bianka! I hope that the wait was not in vain and you liked them!

2 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Hi GreyNaya:

One with 135 animations

Hey Tekisman! Huge thanks, I'm glad to know that you like my animations! 

About your question - 194 is the total number of animations I made for now. So, 135 here in public version and another 59 in early access on Patreon. I don't create exclusive animations so all of them will download on Lovers Lab eventually.

2 hours ago, TomasGrizzly said:

I also have a practical note: if an animation is 30s+ PER STAGE, I don't think it's a good idea to have them loop twice. The default setting in WW is, I believe, 3 or 5 minutes. And 5 minutes is already pushing it to almost half-day sim time. Is a single 'set' takes 10-ish minutes... that's way too much - something like half a sim day. Is this something you could look into? I love your animations (especially the really sensual ones), but my sims have jobs and bills to pay, and I hate having to fast-forward through the animations...

Hey Tomas! Well in fact, the average length of my animations right now is about 40-50 seconds of real time, most often, teasings take 30 + seconds, and sex animations last much longer. I also have animations that are 1 or 1.3-1.5 min long. Previously, several people asked me to make the number of repetitions in the loop more, so that even long animations are repeated longer. Everyone plays with different settings, someone increases the duration of the Sims day by MCCC, someone uses animations only for screenshots and they also need them to last longer to take a cool pic, therefore it is difficult to find any value that will suit everyone. However thank you for this comment, I'll take note of your style of game playing.

22 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Hey Tomas! Well in fact, the average length of my animations right now is about 40-50 seconds of real time, most often, teasings take 30 + seconds, and sex animations last much longer. I also have animations that are 1 or 1.3-1.5 min long. Previously, several people asked me to make the number of repetitions in the loop more, so that even long animations are repeated longer. Everyone plays with different settings, someone increases the duration of the Sims day by MCCC, someone uses animations only for screenshots and they also need them to last longer to take a cool pic, therefore it is difficult to find any value that will suit everyone. However thank you for this comment, I'll take note of your style of game playing.

What you say is right, there are many different playstyles. For someone who plays purely for the sex part, looping long animations is okay. For a realistic player like me who uses WW as realism extension... not so much. The main issue with the length is that I can't use playlists because clicking 'next' goes to next in the set, not in the playlist - maybe something I should suggest in the main WW thread.

Either way, thanks for your reply and the consideration, and keep up the good work.

12 hours ago, Alie55 said:

It looks superb! I wondering if you could making a slow dance animation for a Sim couple?? There are no such animations in the base game but this is so lacking......

Thanks Alie! Actually yes, while I was doing this animation I had an idea that it would be nice to making a slow dance too. This is not an easy task but who said that animation itself will be easy lol. So yeah, I'm gonna to make it.

5 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Thanks Alie! Actually yes, while I was doing this animation I had an idea that it would be nice to making a slow dance too. This is not an easy task but who said that animation itself will be easy lol. So yeah, I'm gonna to make it.

As a separate interaction?

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

VAGINAL - DB_Passionate prone bone stage 2 (preview)

VAGINAL - DB_Passionate reverse cowgirl stage 3  (preview)

BATHTUB
TEASING - You're going to get wet baby  (preview)

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

ORALJOB - MMF_Licking her front and behind  (preview)

https___thumbs.gfycat.com_PortlyGlossyFerret-size_restricted.gif.a735cc6b2d90498f5d14d60d1d123db4.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_BlindWateryAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif.9f53000e717c20a46b03a2c48fe783ce.gifhttps___thumbs.gfycat.com_FeistyShoddyAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif.043d3f03347189b7c1edfd261e9237e4.gif

On 8/5/2020 at 11:57 AM, GreyNaya said:

Oh really? That's wonderful I will look forward to it! Thank you for response and for the amazing work you do!

P.S. don't be afraid of difficult tasks! You are one of the best animators therefore I am sure that you can handle it!