[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

31 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

I mean make it to where it looks like their cuddling when watching a movie together. You don't have to show the tv just the sims cuddling. I can use my imagination when I'm looking at them from the front.

Okay, I understand your point. 

I'm not one to comment much on here but I really really like these animations. I live for romantic cutesy stuff and most other creators make a lot of wild content (or forced content oof, not into that) so I'm glad you shared your creations here! Keep up the good stuff ^ ^)b

4 hours ago, BriCarles said:

I'm not one to comment much on here but I really really like these animations. I live for romantic cutesy stuff and most other creators make a lot of wild content (or forced content oof, not into that) so I'm glad you shared your creations here! Keep up the good stuff ^ ^)b

Thank you very much, BriCarles! I'm really happy that you like my animations, and don't worry, I plan to make more romantic content in the future:)

Hi guys! Today is a Climaxes day, lol. New LL animations:

SINGLE BED 

VAGINAL - Sensuous sex_vaginal stage 3
CLIMAX  - Sensuous sex_CLIMAX

WINDOW

VAGINAL - Window_standing sex_stage1
VAGINAL - Window_standing sex_stage2
CLIMAX  - Window_standing sex_CLIMAX

14 hours ago, Grey Naya said:

Hi guys! Today is a Climaxes day, lol. New LL animations:

SINGLE BED 

VAGINAL - Sensuous sex_vaginal stage 3
CLIMAX  - Sensuous sex_CLIMAX

WINDOW

VAGINAL - Window_standing sex_stage1
VAGINAL - Window_standing sex_stage2
CLIMAX  - Window_standing sex_CLIMAX

Oops I thought there was a new missionary but still you need to update the murphy bed so your animations show. It's new today and I love it. Comes with Tiny Living Stuff.

18 hours ago, Grey Naya said:

Thank you very much, BriCarles! I'm really happy that you like my animations, and don't worry, I plan to make more romantic content in the future:)

I'll be sure to add them with my other favourites when the time comes around ( ^∇^)

2 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Oops I thought there was a new missionary but still you need to update the murphy bed so your animations show.

As I said earlier, I always check the animation file before uploading. You have the same problem again?

5 hours ago, Bianka777 said:

Omg your climaxes are the best! Thanks for sharing!❤️

Thank you for the nice words and you're welcome!

43 minutes ago, Grey Naya said:

As I said earlier, I always check the animation file before uploading. You have the same problem again?

Thank you for the nice words and you're welcome!

Why then do they show on other beds but not on the murphy bed? I can't understand. Maybe I just had a glitch but like I said your animations show on the other double beds so I dont know. 

By the way the reason your animations didnt show up on the sauna was because I only used two sims not a threesome. That was my mistake. 

21 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Why then do they show on other beds but not on the murphy bed? I can't understand. Maybe I just had a glitch but like I said your animations show on the other double beds so I dont know. 

The animations I uploaded today available on a single bed only. They all didn't show up in your game? And what about Window animations, same issue?

1 hour ago, Grey Naya said:

The animations I uploaded today available on a single bed only. They all didn't show up in your game? And what about Window animations, same issue?

I'm talking about your old animations that show up on the double beds don't show on the murphy. I use Windows 10. I'm about to go back into the game. I deleted the local thumbcatch or some kind of catch to see if that fixes it.

Update

I found out why they wasn't showing on the murphy bed because the mod thinks the murphy bed is the sofa in my game. Those were sofa interactions..  If using the murphy bed without the sofa there is no wicked whims option. You can however do the woohoo normal ea option on the murphy bed.

If you have the murphy bed with the sofa and the bed is down when you click on the sofa interaction the bed lifts back up but even the sofa is buggy cause they are in the air right in front of it like their levitating. 

I understand it worked for you but in my case wicked whims doesn't seem to be compatible with the murphy beds.

4 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Update

I found out why they wasn't showing on the murphy bed because the mod thinks the murphy bed is the sofa in my game. Those were sofa interactions..  If using the murphy bed without the sofa there is no wicked whims option. You can however do the woohoo normal ea option on the murphy bed.

If you have the murphy bed with the sofa and the bed is down when you click on the sofa interaction the bed lifts back up but even the sofa is buggy cause they are in the air right in front of it like their levitating. 

I understand it worked for you but in my case wicked whims doesn't seem to be compatible with the murphy beds.

Well, it's good that you found out what the problem was:)