[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

1 hour ago, Ayserx said:

Congratulations on your first upload and thanks for sharing! Keep it up :) 

Btw your gifs link isn't working. 

Many thanks for your warm welcome! And thanks for telling me about the gifs, I fixed it.

1 hour ago, OlafFFF said:

very good job! Thanks ?

Nice to here! You're welcome

45 minutes ago, lykoss said:

hey very nice animations! Just tried them ^^

can you do more penis lick + handjob?

Thank you! Yeah sure, I'll do more of these animations in the future

33 minutes ago, stockinggirl said:

Nice work ty to share!! ❤️

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, RedAbyss5 said:

Thank you!
This is my opinion of course, but I think the following (normal) locations could use some more animations:

- Desk 

- Chair (any type)

- Single bed

Oh, this is interesting. Right now I'm working on animations (6 stages including climax) on counter, but I already have plans for a desk and chair. And yes, I'll keep a single bed in mind.

1 hour ago, myself55 said:

I really like the details of the lips licking for the first standing vaginal on floor. Keep it for future sequences :D 

Nice to hear you like it, of course I'll be add details to the scenes where they will are appropriate

brilliant animations but i see there's no penis movement just cuz you are new to creating and it takes hard work and time to move every bones well take your time btw the animations are fluid af, also about lounge chair i see many people worked on lounge chair and left it without climax animation except lifeline and simdulgens, there's a guy he asked about chair and table animation there are plenty of them mike,wildguy, oolala have made so many animation the only place lacks is lounchair and beach towel i wish you could provide us those idc if they doesn't have penis movement but we need beach oriented animes. thanks for sharing ❤️ :D

5 hours ago, RedAbyss5 said:

Thank you!
This is my opinion of course, but I think the following (normal) locations could use some more animations:

- Desk 

- Chair (any type)

- Single bed

you can checkout wild guy,mike,oolala even amara's animation for them, they have work so much on those location.

33 minutes ago, casio191 said:

brilliant animations but i see there's no penis movement just cuz you are new to creating and it takes hard work and time to move every bones well take your time btw the animations are fluid af, also about lounge chair i see many people worked on lounge chair and left it without climax animation except lifeline and simdulgens, there's a guy he asked about chair and table animation there are plenty of them mike,wildguy, oolala have made so many animation the only place lacks is lounchair and beach towel i wish you could provide us those idc if they doesn't have penis movement but we need beach oriented animes. thanks for sharing ❤️ :D

Thank you for your feedback and yeah I have something to work on. About climax on lounge chair - I plan to add there a couple of stages including climax, so that there all will:)

39 minutes ago, Hannigram38 said:

Thanks for making them! Cannot wait to try them out later! ❤️

You're welcome!