[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 14.12.23]

8 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

When are these newest animations going to be available for everyone?

I do updates twice a month, so in the next couple of months these animations will be available to everyone.

9 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Also if you could could you add some of these to the boats that came with Island living?

Well, I do not copy the same animation to different locations, for me it's much more interesting creating them from the beginning. I don't have any plans for Island living right now, but I'll keep that in mind.

48 minutes ago, Pancia grande said:

hi! do you have plans for climax of db cowgirl on bed? that's serioysly beautiful!

Hi and thank you very much! Yep, definitely, but first I want to make a couple more stages for this sequence. Literally just now I finished the second stage and it looks very cool, in my opinion lol. Here are the pics

Spoiler

732345943_TS4_x642020-01-1111-49-42-955.jpg.35728243df2e1205927dcf1366e3c5f5.jpg1907006447_TS4_x642020-01-1111-51-12-087.jpg.31a9acc026b21497cc3377ea9ea5c758.jpg966202059_TS4_x642020-01-1111-52-04-596.jpg.2cbb11886ca969da1d9af948aa3e3e7a.jpg

1 hour ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

I have these animations on  two PCs and none of those animations are showing up on the sauna on either pc.

I asked two my friends to check this package file and everything works correctly, besides if there was an error, I think many users would tell me about it. Group animations of other animators work in your game? Maybe you need to update Wicked Whims?

1 hour ago, Bianka777 said:

Omg! This new cowgirl animation looks amazing❤️

Thanks! I'm flattered :)

3 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Since you've got some new patrion releases today does that mean we can expect the one with the closet to be coming to LL?

The next update will be next week, there will be Window and single bed animations (sex and climaxes), but don't worry, in time I'll upload the closet animations too, like everyone else.

2 hours ago, Bianka777 said:

also wanna to say that you are creating very beautiful teasing animations. Please do them more often! 

Aww, I'm happy to know what you think so. And yeah, I plan to spend some time only on such animations, because many people want to see them in their game. As for me - I'm very interested in creating them, so it's a perfect symbiosis, lol.

2 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

Wonderful and beautiful animations @Grey Naya

I really think you've improved so much in such a short time. I can't wait whats more to come.

Keep up!! ?

Thank you very much! I'm constantly trying to improve the quality of my animations and I am very pleased that you see this, really.

2 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Any chance you can do a cuddle animation on the sofa that looks like their watching tv together?

Unfortunately I can't use the TV effect during the animation.

1 hour ago, Grey Naya said:

Thank you very much! I'm constantly trying to improve the quality of my animations and I am very pleased that you see this, really.

Unfortunately I can't use the TV effect during the animation.

I mean make it to where it looks like their cuddling when watching a movie together. You don't have to show the tv just the sims cuddling. I can use my imagination when I'm looking at them from the front.