My Sex Setup:

This mod:

All updated animation packs:      Savage Cabbage

BP70

Atomic Lust

Mutated Lust

Creature Pack

The One Patch to Bang Them All:

BodyTalk 2.70 Erection at 100%................................Default for wanting access to all new animations...without using the One Patch Fix

Vader

Leitos

Farrell

Animations and erections worked normal using this setup..without the Squirt Mod

Adding the Squirt Mod still allows access to all animations. Squirts and cum work as advertised but erections do not..

Only way I could think of to offset the One Patch and this mods issues...If someone has a work arround, then I am akk for it..

No One Patch Fix used..                                        

So to summ up.... still some incompatibility issues across some of these mods?

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I also used Vortex and the mod works but male erections do not. :

My Sex Setup:

This mod:

All updated animation packs:      Savage Cabbage

BP70

Atomic Lust

Mutated Lust

Creature Pack

The One Patch to Bang Them All:

BodyTalk 2.70 Erection at 100%................................Default for wanting access to all new animations...without using the One Patch Fix

Vader

Leitos

Farrell

Animations and erections worked normal using this setup..without the Squirt Mod

Adding the Squirt Mod still allows access to all animations. Squirts and cum work as advertised but erections do not..

Only way I could think of to offset the One Patch and this mods issues...If someone has a work arround, then I am akk for it..

No One Patch Fix used..                                        

BodyTalk 2.70

First off, this mod works as advertised but it has problems with an outdated One Patch and no matter what I have tried the penis morphing is not happening and there are no erections, not with the updated animation packs or the older stuff supported by the One Patch. This mod has to go last or else the One Patch or Patch Fix will disable its features. The best thing is to set up an erect penis, forget the morphs ,and enjoy all the stuff this mod offers. 

17 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

First off, this mod works as advertised but it has problems with an outdated One Patch and no matter what I have tried the penis morphing is not happening and there are no erections, not with the updated animation packs or the older stuff supported by the One Patch. This mod has to go last or else the One Patch or Patch Fix will disable its features. The best thing is to set up an erect penis, forget the morphs ,and enjoy all the stuff this mod offers. 

You are strange person

You write tones of text but this text have 0 information value

You don't even read what I write

Have you tried my body from fomod installation?

Just now, Indarello said:

You are strange person

You write tones of text but this text have 0 information value

You don't even read what I write

Have you tried my body from fomod instsllation?

I might have found something that seems to be working. It is Bodytalk 2.70 but set to 0% erection with morphs toggled. If undressed the males in game look erect but during sex they are morphing to fit the holes. Try it out yourself. The list of my mods setup is the same. And your mod is squirting and squishing as it should..

3 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I might have found something that seems to be working. It is Bodytalk 2.70 but set to 0% erection with morphs toggled. If undressed the males in game look erect but during sex they are morphing to fit the holes. Try it out yourself. The list of my mods setup is the same. And your mod is squirting and squishing as it should..

USE BODYTALK 2.75 or my body from mod

COMMON READ WHAT I WRITE TO YOU

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

BodyTalk 2.70

This is what you told me a few posts ago. I tried 2.75 before and got the same no erection with your mod last. When I looked at your body it was just a penis erect body. If we wanted that we wouldn't need Bodytalk with the morphing junk. You are on your own. Hope you can figure it out before One Patch 2 comes out and messes stuff up again. I am done on your thread. You can deal with all the issues. At least I was trying to make your mod work. Sorry to have bothered you..

On 10/8/2019 at 10:57 PM, Indarello said:

AAF is independent to body mods, I think you can run animations even with vanila bodies

Try this  DATA/AAF/AAF_settings.ini:

debug_on                        = true       ; This turns on/off an output window that shows information/warnings/errors on-screen during gameplay.
api_debug_on                    = true         ; This turns on/off showing the output of API events during gameplay.

It should show you where it stuck

And you report to me then

Okay, thanks. I actually tried debug mode before and it gave me a bunch of errors like:

[008] morphset ID scunready not found

[008] morphset ID SCready not found

This time, I also saw those errors, but below that was a new error I haven't seen before. Keep in mind that I just updated to the new version you just released, if that makes a difference.

removing transition ([ANIMATION NAME] to none) due to error

AAF error [010] animation ID "[ANIMATION NAME] " not found

Sorry, I had to alt-tab back and forth and just type out roughly what I'm seeing, some reason I can't screenshot. I didn't type out the names of the specific animations that had errors here, but hopefully you get the idea?

36 minutes ago, Vidust said:

Okay, thanks. I actually tried debug mode before and it gave me a bunch of errors like:

[008] morphset ID scunready not found

[008] morphset ID SCready not found

This time, I also saw those errors, but below that was a new error I haven't seen before. Keep in mind that I just updated to the new version you just released, if that makes a difference.

removing transition ([ANIMATION NAME] to none) due to error

AAF error [010] animation ID "[ANIMATION NAME] " not found

Sorry, I had to alt-tab back and forth and just type out roughly what I'm seeing, some reason I can't screenshot. I didn't type out the names of the specific animations that had errors here, but hopefully you get the idea?

I will add scready and scunready to morphlist for compatability

FM-Stocks01-01Tease is what you are missing? I know about this, I will fix this in next release

This thread is both helpful, confusing, and funny altogether. Thank you everyone, I am learning a lot about what all these patches do. 

12 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I know you said you're finished here, but if you're down to answer one last thing, (or pm me if u'd rather):  With BodyTalk 2.70 installed, and One Patch, are u choosing the BodyTalk option in the installer or the EVB option? (there was a discrepancy at one point about the 2 options)

19 minutes ago, loen999 said:

I want to see if anyone got this issue same as me. that cum overlay over chest won't go away, other place seems to not having this problem. also, i want to ask must i use wash out that cum or enter character customize to clear that overlay.

Cum overlays dont dissaper in one min if you save/load

I tried to check them in looksmenu but there was only tattoos, wash out can clean them

On 10/10/2019 at 12:01 AM, Indarello said:

I will add scready and scunready to morphlist for compatability

FM-Stocks01-01Tease is what you are missing? I know about this, I will fix this in next release

I saw you added those morphs and that error message is gone, thank you. I played around with my mods a bit more and I think it's working! I'm sure I'll run into some bug later but for now it looks okay. :P

2 hours ago, Magenta147 said:

When you killed a Super Mutant they freeze on death,  its a bug from " The One Patch To Bang Them All".

Thats a known issue from the supermutant skeleton by leito. The skeleton adds penis bones for animated penis (example of animation with animated penis can be seen in mutated lust), with the downside of freezing the supermutants upon death (they still get unstuck during cell reload so it wont break your game).
So it has nothing to do with AAF or theres nothing we can do about it with xmls, the skeleton itself need to be fixed so its in a modeling/animation level. We will be really grateful tho if indarelo have the resources to fix it.

52 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Thats a known issue from the supermutant skeleton by leito. The skeleton adds penis bones for animated penis (example of animation with animated penis can be seen in mutated lust), with the downside of freezing the supermutants upon death (they still get unstuck during cell reload so it wont break your game).
So it has nothing to do with AAF or theres nothing we can do about it with xmls, the skeleton itself need to be fixed so its in an modeling/animation level. We will be really grateful tho if indarelo have the resources to fix it.

Ah I see, thanks for the info! :)

Sorry, English is not my native language. This is a Google translation. I hope you can understand it.

The SC animation updated the content a day ago. When installing your mod, selecting SC animation will not use AAF. If you do not select SC animation, everything works fine, xml content is the not same reason?

1 hour ago, yuliekit said:

Sorry, English is not my native language. This is a Google translation. I hope you can understand it.

The SC animation updated the content a day ago. When installing your mod, selecting SC animation will not use AAF. If you do not select SC animation, everything works fine, xml content is the not same reason?

SC updated DLC animations which I dont change (I dont even have them in archive of my mod)
"When installing your mod, selecting SC animation will not use AAF" I dont understand what this means, try explain this and send me your errors