5 hours ago, Diapers said:

I'm using Wash Out That Cum, is it possible for the cum to stay on longer or is it supposed to go away with this patch? Mine goes away in a minute or so. Maybe i should be asking over on the thread for that mod. Finally got everything working except this one detail.

Edit cum_overlaysdata.xml & cum_overlaysdata_mutant.xml, and adjust the 'duration' value there.

7 hours ago, Cyber215 said:

i can't get the added animation to work... actor will strip but just stand there and do nothing, i see the tongue animation but nothing else.. ? but all other animation works, the only one not working are Indarello's one..

I forget to upload animation files, try new version please

12 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

Edit cum_overlaysdata.xml & cum_overlaysdata_mutant.xml, and adjust the 'duration' value there.

Ok thanks I changed these going to test it out, wondering if wash out that cum will be able to get rid of it.

Edit: I tested and it still goes away after a minute or so, I set it to 4000 instead of 90 in the XML files using Notepad++. I wonder if another mod is overriding this setting, I have this patch after everything else AAF related though.

7 hours ago, Diapers said:

Ok thanks I changed these going to test it out, wondering if wash out that cum will be able to get rid of it.

Edit: I tested and it still goes away after a minute or so, I set it to 4000 instead of 90 in the XML files using Notepad++. I wonder if another mod is overriding this setting, I have this patch after everything else AAF related though.

you can make a tattoo or cum overlay last forever by removing the value for 'duration'.

You will still need the double quotes themselves. I put an example of how to do it below here.
image.png.f7a34af6750b0341ffaea97febee7063.png

Then have Wash of That Cum activate when swimming, or build a shower with BYOP.

Erection Fix

Can now be found here Erection Fix

Requires BodyTalk v2.75 male body with Erection slider set to 0% (Flaccid).

Don't use the optional male body in PatchForAnimations5.1's installer.

NMM/Manual: Overwrite files.

Vortex: Put this fix AFTER BodyTalk & One Patch & PatchForAnimations5.1 in "Rules".

Mo2: Put this fix below BodyTalk & One Patch & PatchForAnimations5.1 in the left mod list

9 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

you can make a tattoo or cum overlay last forever by removing the value for 'duration'.

You will still need the double quotes themselves. I put an example of how to do it below here.

Then have Wash of That Cum activate when swimming, or build a shower with BYOP.

Thanks bud I'll try that too, looks like it might also be M.C.G has its own built in timer, working on seeing if this is causing it and if I can do anything about it.

Edit: I made this change and also disabled cum effects in M.C.G and its working great, still have to see if the shower works though, thanks again

Edit: It works with CWSS and wash out that cum, thanks for the help

I've searched through the thread a bit and it looks like erection state is quite a bit of an issue with this mod/patch, and that maybe you have to choose between always erect, including dead bodies, or always flaccid, including during sex. A lot of the talk has centered around the BodyTalk erection slider.

My question though, is what about for foolish people like myself that don't use BT, and use Enhanced Vanilla Bodies instead (so that I can use CBBE). Indarello themselves told me you can use this patch with EVB, and I am, so I know it's possible, although I'm fully accepting that some features might not work. But is it possible to have erect actors during scenes with EVB, but flaccid meshes otherwise? The thing is, I'm pretty sure this is already working properly with animations that aren't touched by this patch; it's only the ones that are edited by this patch where the male actors are flaccid during sex. Is there a fix I can do, or is the only fix to replace the standard naked mesh with an erect one?

44 minutes ago, Vidust said:

The thing is, I'm pretty sure this is already working properly with animations that aren't touched by this patch; it's only the ones that are edited by this patch where the male actors are flaccid during sex. Is there a fix I can do, or is the only fix to replace the standard naked mesh with an erect one?

I'm pretty sure EVB works the same was as BT2 in that regard. Either build morphs in BodySlide with the erection slider set to 100% and have perma-boner when nude, or build morphs with the erection slider set to 0% and use the "erection fix" patch attached to the post a couple of entries up from yours.

1 hour ago, Diapers said:

With staged animations I have a problem where the actors stand or come out of the animation for a second between stages, not very smooth. Not sure if its related to this patch or something else any ideas how to fix this?

If you talking about creatures

open raceData...xml    in Data/AAF

delete  requiresAnimationReset="true"

but I dont know what bugs it can create if you disable this

45 minutes ago, Indarello said:

If you talking about creatures

open raceData...xml    in Data/AAF

delete  requiresAnimationReset="true"

but I dont know what bugs it can create if you disable this

Thanks for the info but it happens with super mutants and humans, haven't tested with creatures. Especially with doggy style or lying down positions, actors stand up for split second between stages. This is my first time using AAF thinking maybe it's normal with staged animations?

Is there any way that you could either put something in the mod's files that points back to this thread or put the mod's filename here in the thread? I had this mod installed and a new mod had a conflict and it took me forever to find this thread again (to see which takes priority) because the filename of the mod doesn't bring this thread up in search results and nothing in the mod points to this thread.

Thank You.

Hello,
I have animations that have no sounds, I think they are those of leito and crazy.it s normal or there is a way to fix that.
I can t get a penis for synthetics and robots. Is there a mod for that, I have to look for it but I can't find anything )=
in any case thank you for your work on this patch,it greatly simplifies the fallout 4 mess with aaf and all the dependencies.
thanks.

1 hour ago, alain31 said:

Hello,
I have animations that have no sounds, I think they are those of leito and crazy.it s normal or there is a way to fix that.
I can t get a penis for synthetics and robots. Is there a mod for that, I have to look for it but I can't find anything )=
in any case thank you for your work on this patch,it greatly simplifies the fallout 4 mess with aaf and all the dependencies.
thanks.

My new animations that I made dont have sounds for now, all other packs that supported have sounds, I have Idea to implement this mod someday, maybe in 1-2 month

thank you for your reply.
I imagine that you have thought about it but why not put a strap on for the animations of the robots as for the women, would have been perhaps easier to do :)
one last question after i don't bother you anymore, not all ghouls have a penis, large and luminescent ghouls don t have any, is there anything to do for that?
other than that everything works very well :)
I will wait for updates to your mods, thank again.

11 hours ago, alain31 said:

thank you for your reply.
I imagine that you have thought about it but why not put a strap on for the animations of the robots as for the women, would have been perhaps easier to do :)
one last question after i don't bother you anymore, not all ghouls have a penis, large and luminescent ghouls don t have any, is there anything to do for that?
other than that everything works very well :)
I will wait for updates to your mods, thank again.

Maybe it was just temp bug, sometimes morphs dont work instantly

Current version of strapon dont have penis bones, only up/down sliders, I will try to add bones

On 2/23/2020 at 8:59 AM, SilverPerv said:

Erection Fix for V5.1 of this mod.

AnimationsAddons51ErectionFixBySilverPrev.7z 10.52 kB · 109 downloads

Requires BodyTalk v2.75 male body with Erection slider set to 0% (Flaccid).

Don't use the optional male body in PatchForAnimations5.1's installer.

NMM/Manual: Overwrite files.

Vortex: Put this fix AFTER BodyTalk & One Patch & PatchForAnimations5.1 in "Rules".

Mo2: Put this fix below BodyTalk & One Patch & PatchForAnimations5.1 in the left mod list

Thanks for this! Do you think you could add a fix for ghouls? I was using a different erection fix that worked before I started using this. The One Patch Temporary Fix or something like that? Using BT2 2.75 and BT2 Ghoul Male 10-26-19. Many ghoul scenes are limp noodles.

On 24.02.2020 at 02:50, Vidust said:

Я немного перебрал эту ветку, и похоже, что состояние эрекции - довольно большая проблема с этим модом / патчем, и что, возможно, вам придется выбирать между всегда стоящими, включая мертвые тела, или всегда вялыми, в том числе во время секса , Большая часть разговоров была посвящена монтажному слайдеру BodyTalk.

Мой вопрос, однако, заключается в том, что для глупых людей, таких как я, которые не используют BT, а вместо этого используют Enhanced Vanilla Bodies (чтобы я мог использовать CBBE). Сами Indarello сказали мне, что вы можете использовать этот патч с EVB, и я знаю, что это возможно, хотя я полностью признаю, что некоторые функции могут не работать. Но возможно ли иметь актеров в сценах с EVB, но вялые сетки в противном случае? Дело в том, что я почти уверен, что это уже работает должным образом с анимациями, которые не затрагиваются этим патчем; это только те, которые редактируются этим патчем, где актеры мужского пола вялые во время секса. Есть ли какое-то исправление, которое я могу сделать, или единственное исправление, чтобы заменить стандартную голую сетку на прямую?

У МЕНЯ ТОЖЕ БЫЛА ПРОБЛЕМА С ЭРЕКЦИЕЙ ! ЭТОТ МОД КАК Я УЖЕ ПИСАЛ И ПАТЧ ДЛЯ ЭРЕКЦИИ ПОЛНОСТЬЮ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЮТ РАБОТУ ААФ 114 И МАНГО ГУМ ! ЕСЛИ ИНТЕРЕСНО МОГУ ОТВЕТИТЬ ЧЕМ Я ВСЕ ИСПРАВИЛ ! ПАТЧ ПОЛИСТРО ИСПОЛЬЗУЮ ДЛЯ НАЛОЖЕНИЙ И ВСЕ РАБОТАЕТ И ААФ И МАНГО ГУМ ! ИСПОЛЬЗУЮ  - САВАДЖЕ КАБАНЕ  ЛЕЙТО  БП 70  АТОМНАЯ ПОХОТЬ И ВСЕ ПРЕКРАСНО РАБОТАЕТ  ! И СТРАПОН У ЖЕНЩИН  У МЕНЯ ТОЛЬКО В ДВУХ ПОСЕЛЕНИЯХ МУЖЧИНЫ В ОСТАЛЬНЫХ СТРОГО  ЖЕНЩИНЫ !  ЛЮБЛЮ ЖЕНЩИН !!! 

1 hour ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Hi Indarello, could you please create a version without the animated anus and vag (penetrate) for those people who using AFF animated fannies mod, so there will be no conflict. (or can you please let me know what I need to disable or edit?

Search for "vaginapenetrate" "anuspenetrate" "buttch.." and delete all lines you will find

How to search 

On 2/27/2020 at 5:50 AM, crazyman1066 said:

I'm looking into the mod folder and the meshes folder is empty is it supposed be like that or no? also it says on MO2 that there is no valid game data

Yes the Meshes folder should be empty, I placed it there to avoid Mo2 giving errors like 'No Valid Game Data'.

The only reason the mod is showing up grey (No Valid Game Data) is because that Meshes folder is not there for some reason.

Try re-installing my Erection Fix, The end result should look like this.

Spoiler

image.png.52aadcb435281b24ab51a7496feae755.png

18 hours ago, theblindbat said:

Thanks for this! Do you think you could add a fix for ghouls? I was using a different erection fix that worked before I started using this. The One Patch Temporary Fix or something like that? Using BT2 2.75 and BT2 Ghoul Male 10-26-19. Many ghoul scenes are limp noodles.

@theblindbat Hi, My erection fix does not fix 'ghouls' because it does not change anything in any kind of creature.

This fix adjusts the Morph values for the penis used by different AAF animation mods & Indarello's mod.

The penis morph used for Ghouls,humans and Super Mutants are all the same/identical, so if your ghouls are not working(but humans are) then your problem lies elsewhere.

It seems 'BT2 Ghoul Male' is not compatible with the latest version of BT2.

For any penises to work correctly the body has to be build with Erection Slider set to 0% (Flaccid).

That Ghoul Mod has its penis erect if you put the slider to 0% (The way old BodyTalk2 worked).

Nothing i can do about that.

Personally i just have Additional Body Textures - Ghouls and more for CBBE and EVB installed. It changes the ghouls textures but not the body shape itself.