6 hours ago, Indarello said:

Also make me a screenshot of dead male with taken clothes

6 hours ago, SAC said:

Searching 333 files for "<morphSet id="ready">"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\AAF_morphSetData.xml:
   13  </morphSet>
   15: <morphSet id="ready">
   16  	<condition isFemale="false">
   17  		<morph value="CErection" to="1"/>

Original file (before installing your mod) attached

AAF_morphSetData.xml 575 B · 6 downloads

Only 1 file? Are you Sure?

Hi Indarello, I just wanted to stop and say that you doing an amazing job, please carry on, this is much needed for fallout 4. I hope you will implement more packs (like Crazy etc.) in the future. Also just an idea, would it be possible to apply wet textures during /after sex? It would be amazing. (or increase wetness, like if it would be raining.)

Thank you very much for making this mod.

1 hour ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Hi Indarello, I just wanted to stop and say that you doing an amazing job, please carry on, this is much needed for fallout 4. I hope you will implement more packs (like Crazy etc.) in the future. Also just an idea, would it be possible to apply wet textures during /after sex? It would be amazing. (or increase wetness, like if it would be raining.)

Thank you very much for making this mod.

I dont like wet body idea

And I dont know why I should implement crazy animations, they are few and some of them already have analogues in other animations mods

But I possibly will make some animations that not exist for now: acrobatic, footjob, maybe something else

3 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

I am just testing the mod, I am not sure if it coming from this mod or something else, but after sex it says cleaning up the mess and no overlay being added. Anybody know what this could be?

It doesnt affect cum overlays

hi i see this mod is regularly updated as of right now. I have a few questions:

I have a set up alongside the One Patch that works really well right now. The only thing I am not running in my mod list are Savage Cabbage's newest release, Crazy's Anims, and anything involving Polisitro's Cum Overlays and Patch. I really want to use the cum overlays, but I find that it isnt up to date with my mod list. 

How, and when, would I go about installing your patches? If my set up is working as is, would I be able to install the Cum Overlays and the new Savage Cabbage animation, and overwrite my set up (likely causing a few hiccups) then install this patch? Is this technically intended to be a, if you would humor me on this term, a "One Patch" extension perhaps? 

I want to try this mod but my set up to hours of tweaking, I don't want to create an issue with this mod though. Your thoughts would be super helpful!

Okay well I tried the mod anyway to pique my curiosity.

Here's a quick summary of my installation process and my results.

1) My installation follows the "Comprehensive AAF Install Guide" found on this website. I use CBBE/Bodytalk. All animation packs except for Zaz and Crazy are in my installation. There are no traces of 4Play or any of those patches out there. 
2) I installed the "One Patch to Bang Them All" and the updated forum version, overwriting everything I previously installed. (I am using an older version of Savage Cabbage's Animations (1.1))

At this point my game works flawlessly.

3) I installed the CumNWealth Base Patch that this mod recommends, followed by the updated Savage Cabbage animation pack, then I installed this mod, letting it overwrite everything. 

Result 1: I only got a few animations to play. The AAF In-Game wizard was unresponsive. No Actor/Scene options were available.

4) I tried reinstalling the "One Patch to Bang Them All" overwriting all the work I did prior EXCEPT this mods patches. I left those untouched. 

Result 2: I didn't get any animations. Stuck with Actor Load. AAF In-Game wizard was unresponsive. No Actor/Scene options were available.

5) I tried uninstalling the "One Patch" and redid the steps to install the requirements to this mod. 

Result 3: I crashed.

6) I installed the "One Patch" over everything, including this mod.

Result 4: I didn't get any animations. Stuck on Actor Load. AAF In-Game wizard was unresponsive. No Actor/Scene options were available.

I am now back at 2). Where I started. I can't imagine what's going on to be honest. I would like to use this mod and the mods it's patching so I can pretty much use all the recent stuff released here on LL but they aren't cooperating together. Too many patches :/

6 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

1) My installation follows the "Comprehensive AAF Install Guide" found on this website. I use CBBE/Bodytalk. All animation packs except for Zaz and Crazy are in my installation. There are no traces of 4Play or any of those patches out there. 
2) I installed the "One Patch to Bang Them All" and the updated forum version, overwriting everything I previously installed. (I am using an older version of Savage Cabbage's Animations (1.1))

3) I installed the CumNWealth Base Patch that this mod recommends, followed by the updated Savage Cabbage animation pack, then I installed this mod, letting it overwrite everything. 

Result 1: I only got a few animations to play. The AAF In-Game wizard was unresponsive. No Actor/Scene options were available.

4) I tried reinstalling the "One Patch to Bang Them All" overwriting all the work I did prior EXCEPT this mods patches. I left those untouched. 

Result 2: I didn't get any animations. Stuck with Actor Load. AAF In-Game wizard was unresponsive. No Actor/Scene options were available.

5) I tried uninstalling the "One Patch" and redid the steps to install the requirements to this mod. 

Result 4: I didn't get any animations. Stuck on Actor Load. AAF In-Game wizard was unresponsive. No Actor/Scene options were available.

I am now back at 2). Where I started. I can't imagine what's going on to be honest. I would like to use this mod and the mods it's patching so I can pretty much use all the recent stuff released here on LL but they aren't cooperating together. Too many patches :/

You dont need to test until you install all:

Animations (uptodate), one patch (required only for creatures models and strapon), my patch

Check the load order from main post

8 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

you said :"and the updated forum version " you mean OnePatch fix? That fix broke Violate mod and RaiderPet mod the way you describe, so maybe try without the fix....

On 10/3/2019 at 2:13 AM, SAC said:

Searching 333 files for "<morphSet id="ready">"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\AAF_morphSetData.xml:
   13  </morphSet>
   15: <morphSet id="ready">
   16  	<condition isFemale="false">
   17  		<morph value="CErection" to="1"/>

Original file (before installing your mod) attached

AAF_morphSetData.xml 575 B · 9 downloads

Why you don't answer anymore?

You found only 1 file with this line?

Where is screenshoot of dead male body?

20 hours ago, Indarello said:

You dont need to test until you install all:

Animations (uptodate), one patch (required only for creatures models and strapon), my patch

Check the load order from main post

I did attempt as the front page described. My animations would play, but my AAF installation was broken. I wasn't able to get the In-Game Wizard to display any options on animations, poses, etc. :/ However I might try it all over again from the beginning.

I use NMM still though, so Load Order is actually applied by the same means as installation and overwrite order if I'm not mistaken. I tried to stick as closely to the order on the front page as I could.

17 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

you said :"and the updated forum version " you mean OnePatch fix? That fix broke Violate mod and RaiderPet mod the way you describe, so maybe try without the fix....

The forum version of "One Patch" fix was this one: 

This one was to help get the ZaZ Skeleton and BodyTalk to to work for getting proper Erections in game. This patch actually gave me the most success in my installation.

I will try it without the patch above^^ and use the Patches and Male Body fix from this mod instead. Maybe that will work for me.

On 10/2/2019 at 11:39 AM, maddadicusrex said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I asked an honest question. Your mod works fine if I have Ulfbearth's One Patch Fix mod overwriting yours. There is no mention of his new Fix patch in your load order instructions, just the old One Patch. It seems we now need his Fix Patch if we want to run the updated animation packs. I wanted to know if his new Fix Patch messes with your mod?

This is actually what I will be trying. This post seems to give me a good idea of what to attempt. I'll try to come back with the result.

Then again I am just one user of many, I might be misunderstanding the requirements and such. Wish me luck!

EDIT: I can confirm that this method did not work for me. I tried the installation like this and I had 0 animations playing and my AAF In-Game wizard was unresponsive. :/

5 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

This is actually what I will be trying. This post seems to give me a good idea of what to attempt. I'll try to come back with the result.

Then again I am just one user of many, I might be misunderstanding the requirements and such. Wish me luck!

EDIT: I can confirm that this method did not work for me. I tried the installation like this and I had 0 animations playing and my AAF In-Game wizard was unresponsive. :/

You write too many text, AAF is independent to body mods, can you give me your load order and mod list?

Try to use Vortex mod manager

13 hours ago, Indarello said:

Why you don't answer anymore?

You found only 1 file with this line?

Where is screenshoot of dead male body?

Because I have other stuff to do in the meantime (like a job)

Yes, just one file

Screenshot of dead male attached

Fallout4 2019-10-05 11-51-26.png

It is BT2, with erection at 100% morphs, as per BT2 install instructions

If your mod requires males to be erect full-time, then that's fine, no need to troubleshoot anymore - I prefer them to be erect only during animations

image.thumb.png.dd2056469be5530ca44792e6bae1d6bb.png

Sorry for interrupting....

@SAC This version of bodytalk is the older. BT 2.70 and below has the flaccid state with Erection to 100% while the newest version (BT 2.75) has the flaccid state with Erection to 0%. This makes the morphsetdata to work differently for each case.

For BT 2.70 and below, since the flaccid state is 100%, the erection method is Inversed, in other words the morphsetData must contain the Erection morphset to -1
While for BT 2.75, since the flaccid state is 0%, the erection method is "Direct", in other words the morphsetData must contain the Erection morph to 1.

Is preferably to stick with version 2.75 since it syncs with how the erection morphs for EVB for mainstreaming and its more compatible with most animation packs. You can have a bit more of detail about that here (keep in mind that explanation was made before 2.75 came out. At the moment, you want to get BT 2.75 and build the body with Erection at 0% (so it goes flaccid in preview window):

37 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Sorry for interrupting....

@SAC This version of bodytalk is the older. BT 2.70 and below has the flaccid state with Erection to 100% while the newest version (BT 2.75) has the flaccid state with Erection to 0%. This makes the morphsetdata to work differently for each case.

For BT 2.70 and below, since the flaccid state is 100%, the erection method is Inversed, in other words the morphsetData must contain the Erection morphset to -1
While for BT 2.75, since the flaccid state is 0%, the erection method is "Direct", in other words the morphsetData must contain the Erection morph to 1.

Is preferably to stick with version 2.75 since it syncs with how the erection morphs for EVB for mainstreaming and its more compatible with most animation packs. You can have a bit more of detail about that here (keep in mind that explanation was made before 2.75 came out. At the moment, you want to get BT 2.75 and build the body with Erection at 0% (so it goes flaccid in preview window):

Oh. Now I understand. Yes, indeed I do have 2.70 installed, I have just checked.

I will try 2.75, however right now all the animations work fine for me and, TBH, with the whole scene being so fragmented and fiddle, if that version produces "unexpected" results I shall revert to 2.70 and keep monitoring updates until things get a little more streamlined. The "one patch" certainly was golden, however it doesn't seem to keep up with the latest updates, hopefully it will get updated too at some point.

Still, with regards to this specific mod, if it requires erect bodies in stand-by state then I will stay clear, I really don't want erect bodies lying around

Anyway - thank you very much for your informative post! It is certainly enlightening. TY!

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Oh. Now I understand. Yes, indeed I do have 2.70 installed, I have just checked.

I will try 2.75, however right now all the animations work fine for me and, TBH, with the whole scene being so fragmented and fiddle, if that version produces "unexpected" results I shall revert to 2.70 and keep monitoring updates until things get a little more streamlined. The "one patch" certainly was golden, however it doesn't seem to keep up with the latest updates, hopefully it will get updated too at some point.

Still, with regards to this specific mod, if it requires erect bodies in stand-by state then I will stay clear, I really don't want erect bodies lying around

Anyway - thank you very much for your informative post! It is certainly enlightening. TY!

I prefer this because when animations end, or between rapes in AAF:Violate actors will be always standing erected, if you don't use that way = in rare animations you will have problems:

Where I set erection = "-0.2" (so it result in 0.8) (1.0 (buld) - 0.2 = 0.8)

Only few hour ago I found that "-erection" works like Erection Up + Erection down together

Maybe I will replace such cases for compotability