Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, AberRational said:

That's pretty flavorful, yeah! I didn't feel a need to put in that kind of functionality yet since users can choose whether to restrict themselves that way or not. If/when I add several technical features, I may add something like that.

I'm not certain I know what you mean about Magic Nipple. Magic Nipple replaces the casting animations- which should be for all kinds of casting (it is for me, at least). I eventually shut off Magic Nipple and just added the casting animations to a PCEA folder so that enemies don't also use those animations. If I can get a clearer understanding of what you mean, I can look into a solution, though it may ultimately be on Magic Nipple's end.

 

Hmm. I will think on skill acquisition through maid level. The mod does use MME events to increase maid level as you use the spells and to reduce the cost of the skills with higher maid mastery. As it stands currently, I'm fleshing out a series of quests to acquire the skills through gameplay.

NPCs do not have access to the milk skills, but if enough people are interested in that, I could probably put in the time to get that going. The system is heavily tied to MME, so it would either require NPCs to be maids or for NPCs to use some different versions of the spells. 

i think a different version of the spell would be less taxing and a headache to make work, i can't imagine how you would even get spawned npcs to use mme at the gecko.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, AberRational said:

I'm not certain I know what you mean about Magic Nipple.

From the Magic Nipple's mod page:

Quote

There are still bugs with the animations. In 3rd camera, aimed-concentration magic(those you must hold the key to keep them casting on where you aimed, such as flames) will be randomly “blocked”(nothing shoot out) if you are standing or moving, and seems to be completely blocked when you're sneaking.

This is what happens for me; I hold down the cast buttons, and nothing happens. However, fire-and-forget spells appear to work fine. So, if you made some ff variants of the spells that would alleviate the issue for me.

Link to comment
On 9/28/2019 at 11:27 PM, AberRational said:

 

 

Thank you for the screenshots! I immediately knew what I had done. The fluids use a gradient texture originally from Magic Nipple, so anyone who has that will run the mod fine. I'm willing to bet you don't, so it comes out with boxes- Yay!

 

I've uploaded a version (MartialMilk_0_1_1_texturefix) with the correct texture references (it uses the fluid texture I included with the mod). It worked for me on a fresh mod installation with Magic Nipple disabled. Let me know if you continue to experience the issue (or any others in the mod). ?

Thank you. Texturesfix helped me

Link to comment
On 9/28/2019 at 4:24 AM, phillipswilliam92 said:

Can you make this for Skyrim SE as Well?

 

 

On 9/30/2019 at 7:27 PM, Kama_hitachi said:

Very interesting, any future plans for Skyrim SE? :)

I recently abandoned SE for its finnicky physics and poor face overlay support, but I might be inclined to make an SE version after some more updates to the core mod. I do miss the significantly superior bodyslide sliders... Keep an eye out!

Link to comment
On 10/2/2019 at 1:15 PM, AberRational said:

 

I recently abandoned SE for its finnicky physics and poor face overlay support, but I might be inclined to make an SE version after some more updates to the core mod. I do miss the significantly superior bodyslide sliders... Keep an eye out!

might come off as petty but i refuse to update to SE just for the fact alot of my favorite mods are not supported and i dont feel like buying skyrim for the 2nd time. Even with better looking visuals.

Link to comment
20 hours ago, FaBricOF said:

Is it possible to make the spells level their respective schools of magic? Or is there a way to influence their damage apart milk maid level?

The milk skills do not function like spells- no magicka expense and no association with schools of magic. Their effective parent skill is milk maid mastery- use increases maid level and costs go down with higher maid levels. The damage of each spell remains the same, but the four tiers of both healing and damage are designed to mitigate that.

 

I'm currently depending on feedback from you all to get a bead on the power level of the various tiers. That said feedback will be more valuable with the next update. I'll make a note of what's in store on the mod description.

Link to comment

Understood. Thank you for the reply! So far I've been playing and using it as my main source of damage and it feels rather weak if you play on higher level of difficulties. Going to try and play with healing milk and followers instead and see how that strategy will work out.

Link to comment

Great mod! I'm frankly surprised that a mod like this was not created before. Please don't make Being a Cow a mandatory dependency to this. 

On 10/2/2019 at 8:15 PM, AberRational said:

I do miss the significantly superior bodyslide sliders...

I think that CosioHD body by Scivirus covers all the SE sliders and adds additional ones. 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, FaBricOF said:

Understood. Thank you for the reply! So far I've been playing and using it as my main source of damage and it feels rather weak if you play on higher level of difficulties. Going to try and play with healing milk and followers instead and see how that strategy will work out.

I appreciate the feedback! I will add some power tweaks to the next version. I'll keep an eye out for your assessment of the healing skills.

 

1 hour ago, Joaquin69 said:

Great mod! I'm frankly surprised that a mod like this was not created before. Please don't make Being a Cow a mandatory dependency to this. 

I think that CosioHD body by Scivirus covers all the SE sliders and adds additional ones. 

?I did not know that about Cosio.

 

I have some ideas about BaC integration. Its inclusion isn't to make it mandatory gameplay for the user, but several NPCs in the story are affected by it. I may be able to get skyrimfet's help or permission to use assets in Martial Milk so that it doesn't require BaC- partially because it already doesn't work perfectly for NPCs, so a custom solution may be the best anyway.

Link to comment

I am also curious if my French translation works okay for y'all. si quelqu'un ici parle français...

 

I can also try to hack together a translation for any other language. Deutsch, nederlands, polski, 日本語, español? I am not fluent in any of them, but I want to be. Any excuse to work with other languages is a good one.

Link to comment

Hi,

 

I was hoping to provide some feedback and make a request if possible.

 

When you cast the spell, on unclick the animation disappears entirely rather than gradually stop...is that fixable?

 

I was hoping to make a request.

 

A) A version of the spells that does not rely on milk, it works just on the magic bar.

B) Also possibly a version that is tied to rings and when your PC is wearing the ring(s) it makes the spell cast but not injure anyone

 

The reason for "B" I was hoping to get milk animation to play during sexual animations. I have made the spell cast from my PC nipples already, it would be glorious making her ejaculate and milk squirt out ❤️

Link to comment
8 hours ago, XcOm04au said:

Hi,

 

I was hoping to provide some feedback and make a request if possible.

 

When you cast the spell, on unclick the animation disappears entirely rather than gradually stop...is that fixable?

 

I was hoping to make a request.

 

A) A version of the spells that does not rely on milk, it works just on the magic bar.

B) Also possibly a version that is tied to rings and when your PC is wearing the ring(s) it makes the spell cast but not injure anyone

 

The reason for "B" I was hoping to get milk animation to play during sexual animations. I have made the spell cast from my PC nipples already, it would be glorious making her ejaculate and milk squirt out ❤️

? Huh. I hadn't thought of B. That's very in-theme with the mod, though- I like it! Unfortunately neither of those things currently make it onto my To Do list (it's big), but B is more likely to get some attention sometime in the future. I would honestly consider A a bit more (and had thought of that early on), but I am unfamiliar with making optional mod dependencies so am focusing on several other features at the moment.

 

Regarding your initial comment about the particles disappearing (it bothers me, too). I have been looking for a solution to that, but so far I am unsure how to make the particles 'live' after the emitter shuts off. Most particle emitter systems have that capability, but I am not sure how to do it in the nif or elsewhere.

Link to comment

as things are now would it be safe to add the spell to a follower via commands? if they would even use it without the aid of something like UFO or AFT.

 

Very excited for 1.12 so i think i will wait with that.

 

Also wouldn't mind an option where it drains magika instead.

Link to comment

Even though for the time being the answer is either a no or a solid maybe I am happy to have just given feedback and not got my head torn off, that's why I love this community.

 

Also I just found Ring cast from the mod "Smart cast"

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43123

 

I am hoping I can assign a milk spell to a ring and then make it work....now I am in testing phase :)

 

Edit:

It seems when the ring cast is triggered it makes the milk come from the PC's mouth....SAD!

 

Edit 2:

 

I worked out you can cast from CLI, so it works during sex animations.

 

EDIT 3: HOLEY $Hi7 I GOT IT TO WORK!@!!!!

 

Edit 4: Is there a way to bind the cast command in CLI to a key?

 

Here is the upload

 

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/42615/milk-spray-skyrim

Link to comment
2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Devious Armbinder etc. unequip all spells - IHMO milk atack can works as last hope weapon for binded PC - it's a way to add hotkey/shaut/something to trigger attack without hands??
 

I love this idea! It should be possible, considering that mods that allow for magic usage while wearing bondage mittens do exist.

 

I also second an option to use the attacks as a shout. I'm usually playing with bow and arrow, so my characters usually don't have free hands to equip spells. Shouts circumvent this limitation.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

Stupid question, but how do I cast the spells? I don't have any new spells in the magic list, I have also run the MCM to install the mod and nothing in MCM tells me how to cast them. The meter works great, but otherwise no idea.

I'm working on the immersive way to get them, but for now you need to use the console player.additem command (or AddItemMenu) to get the spells. You can search for "Martial Milk" (or just one of those terms), and you'll get a list of the skill books. The names of each skill are in the description if you want to find them individually.

Link to comment
13 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Mod looks promissing,
I have small sugestion/request :)

Devious Armbinder etc. unequip all spells - IHMO milk atack can works as last hope weapon for binded PC - it's a way to add hotkey/shaut/something to trigger attack without hands??
 

 

10 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I love this idea! It should be possible, considering that mods that allow for magic usage while wearing bondage mittens do exist.

 

I also second an option to use the attacks as a shout. I'm usually playing with bow and arrow, so my characters usually don't have free hands to equip spells. Shouts circumvent this limitation.

A bit of background- one of the things that led me on this journey to creating the mods I'm making was that I wanted to play as a necromancer in full bondage (armbinder in particular) and float around raising the dead with my mind. I discovered that there is very spotty support for casting with bondage gear equipped, which is a shame. So, back to the matter at hand, that particular thing is close to my heart. I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants that kind of thing. I'll revisit that option soon- it's on my short list.

 

I have actually poked around at a shout version, but can a shout be a concentration effect? I honestly don't remember that many shouts and haven't found a way to make that happen just yet- if you can't tell, I'm pretty unenthusiastic about making FF versions even though that would be a relatively simple matter. I am warming up to the idea as I mull over visuals and whatnot that I'd be okay attaching to my work... The mood may hit me and I'll toss them in one of these days. My passion/focus is fickle. Right now I'm making some locations for the narrative.

Link to comment
15 hours ago, XcOm04au said:

Even though for the time being the answer is either a no or a solid maybe I am happy to have just given feedback and not got my head torn off, that's why I love this community.

 

Also I just found Ring cast from the mod "Smart cast"

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43123

 

I am hoping I can assign a milk spell to a ring and then make it work....now I am in testing phase :)

 

Edit:

It seems when the ring cast is triggered it makes the milk come from the PC's mouth....SAD!

 

Edit 2:

 

I worked out you can cast from CLI, so it works during sex animations.

 

EDIT 3: HOLEY $Hi7 I GOT IT TO WORK!@!!!!

 

Edit 4: Is there a way to bind the cast command in CLI to a key?

 

Here is the upload

 

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/42615/milk-spray-skyrim

Oh my gosh, I hadn't actually seen it cast from a distant perspective like that. That is... wild. I'm glad you got it working!

Link to comment

btw the command is: 

 

cast (id) (reference) (left/right)

 

id = spell

reference = character you are targeting to cast the spell

right = right hand

left = left hand

 

example

 

cast 5000abcde 00000014 right <-----------make it cast spell 5000abcde  on target 00000014 (my character), right hand

 

also make sure you click on your character in console before you input the command

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...