1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

If she can't struggle out of them she's hosed because Mistress has her bondage keys...

Presumably, that is the point of key deals etc.

There are ways to "in game" cheat around it of course.

e.g. Go to Laura, buy a key, use key immediately.

Follower searches you, finds no keys.

You can even play the key game to win keys from the follower - which is the expected way to remove that kind of device - you just can't hold onto them for very long.

There's a reason why there's a delay between you finding a key and the follower searching - in the DFC key deal anyway - so you can choose to hand the key over and avoid punishment, or hastily use it, and avoid punishment.

If you're using DCL key-holder, then you're getting exactly what you asked for, because that little "game" inevitably leads you hobbling around Skyrim in ultra-bondage, used as a sex-toy by all and sundry, until you finally get your keys back.

21 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Presumably, that is the point of key deals etc.

There are ways to "in game" cheat around it of course.

e.g. Go to Laura, buy a key, use key immediately.

Follower searches you, finds no keys.

You can even play the key game to win keys from the follower - which is the expected way to remove that kind of device - you just can't hold onto them for very long.

There's a reason why there's a delay between you finding a key and the follower searching - in the DFC key deal anyway - so you can choose to hand the key over and avoid punishment, or hastily use it, and avoid punishment.

If you're using DCL key-holder, then you're getting exactly what you asked for, because that little "game" inevitably leads you hobbling around Skyrim in ultra-bondage, used as a sex-toy by all and sundry, until you finally get your keys back.

Ah, I'm playing the deadly combo of DF and Lola... and Lola's Mistress is taking the keys. I got around it by using Bwitch and visiting a blacksmith who was willing to remove chastity devices for rough sex. :)

23 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Lola's Mistress is taking the keys

That feels decidedly not a DFC problem; it's a Lola feature.

Presumably, you can disable that little entertainment in SLTR if you don't want it, otherwise it's your Mistress' intent for you to learn to please others and not yourself.

Why else would she be so keen to ensure you don't have any tempting keys?

If I was her, I'd punish you severely for removing that belt, no matter where it came from. :) 

More seriously, I am amazed that people can play with both active at the same time before running into conflicts. 

I tried it myself, and got a surprisingly long way, but in the end there were issues with finances fighting each other.

IIRC, the mistress took all my money, without crediting me, which makes DFC sort of not work...

"You didn't pay your debts!"

"Wait! That's because you took all my money!"

If you leave the Zap events on, DFC should auto disable when you're enslaved into Lola, and that is the DFC intent.

The new feature should let you flow from DFC into Lola and back again, with only one active at a time, which I believe is more sensible.

But you have a lot of options if you don't agree with that.

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

That feels decidedly not a DFC problem; it's a Lola feature.

Presumably, you can disable that little entertainment in SLTR if you don't want it, otherwise it's your Mistress' intent for you to learn to please others and not yourself.

Why else would she be so keen to ensure you don't have any tempting keys?

If I was her, I'd punish you severely for removing that belt, no matter where it came from. :) 

More seriously, I am amazed that people can play with both active at the same time before running into conflicts. 

I tried it myself, and got a surprisingly long way, but in the end there were issues with finances fighting each other.

IIRC, the mistress took all my money, without crediting me, which makes DFC sort of not work...

"You didn't pay your debts!"

"Wait! That's because you took all my money!"

If you leave the Zap events on, DFC should auto disable when you're enslaved into Lola, and that is the DFC intent.

The new feature should let you flow from DFC into Lola and back again, with only one active at a time, which I believe is more sensible.

But you have a lot of options if you don't agree with that.

What I decided is to let one mod only handle the finances. DF it is with the daily fees. Sometimes I have to use the "Suspend" feature in Lola but that's ok.

Pending feedback on the dialog fix, 2.14.0 is almost done; just need to do the item theft tweaks.

I just finished a slider so you can bias classic vs modular deals. If you set it to extreme values you will get only one, or the other, until there is no alternative.

This should allow people to prioritize the classic deals, yet still have modular deals waiting in reserve without having to mess about disabling and re-enabling deals during a playthrough.

The sold feature can now also send you to SLTR or SS as well as selling you to another follower as a DFC slave.

This means the sold feature will not fire unless you're free and in endless mode, which should stop the broken scenario of being over the deal limit, and enslaved so you can't buy out of any deals - resulting in you being sold over and over unless you give up and disable the feature effectively or explicitly.

If people are upset that they can't be sold in normal mode, I can probably change it so it works properly with both modes, but that seemed confusing to explain now there are two sets of weight values, so I'm probably not going to do that unless there's some rage like there was over the transitory limitation on follower dismissal. It's not a technical problem, it was actually harder to disable it - it's an explaining problem. I think I have a better way to do it that will be in the final release - see later post.

Looking towards a release at the weekend, probably.

I want the follower to be able to rob you in your sleep, if you have debt, and if they are greedy+dishonest or playful.

I want the follower to be able to grab items off you without you picking a specific (really obvious and easily avoidable) dialog that enables it, as that was possible in 1.X versions - it was something of a first resort in 1.X.

I also want to be able to toggle item removal off completely, which would effectively disable all that fun and games.

It would be useful to hear from anyone who has tried the item recovery "quest" and has information positive or negative.

Feedback on the SLTR transition feature would also be of interest, but obviously almost nobody will have tried that, or be in a position to do so.

I wanted to say that i have been enjoying this mod. I would like to suggest some things that i think could enhance it.

I love the magic mittens, I'd love to see this as being an "all the time" requirement while you have a devious follower.

(there's no good way at all to wear JUST the special deal mittens... i mean yes you can use the console but it's just not the same... and if they get taken off for some reason, nobody will force them back on you unless your enslaved but then you have chains and other problems to deal with...)

so my suggestion is: an mcm option to set a "permanent deal" that will always be required. ( player can disable option, or pick any single deal , or any devious item ( maybe up to 4 items? maybe a combo of deals and items? ) (probably harder to code, but maybe even certain clothing items or an outfit.)

the follower could have dialog that happens when you first hire them: "I'll only come with you if you agree to wear some things while i'm with you..." OR this could be triggered at the moment where your follower says "click me" and devious followers ussually starts up...

the idea being that whatever is set in the permanent deal, can only be removed by dismissing the follower. As long as your follower is with you, they would regularly check what you are wearing, and just automatically re-add anything that's missing. ( for a fee of course )

the follower could also have dialog to request some temporary freedom from the deal, or any active deal for that matter. 24 hrs free of the deal requirements will add 2 days to the suspended deal, and 2 days of contract time. or maybe a fee i guess.... followers do seem to like gold.

15 minutes ago, gayhellbilly said:

an mcm option to set a "permanent deal" that will always be required

I was thinking of something like this last year, but it ended up becoming something else.

Some players do have an urge to prioritize and lock in particular deals, but it's nearly always the Ownership Deal and Piercing Deal that come up, I think.

17 minutes ago, gayhellbilly said:

the follower could have dialog that happens when you first hire them

It's been suggested before, and came up again recently in the discussion of things followers might do if they aren't the first Devious Follower you've hired.

I have some thoughts on new deals that I'm going to add to the roadmap.

I think it might work to tie "required deals" to follower personalities, and that might help make the personality types more obviously distinctive.

The idea of adding contract time (it's basically a SLTR mechanic) as part of a deal, or as a punishment, definitely falls in the cheap and easy category; I think that's very possible.

I was about to write something about new deal possibilities, so I'll see if I can rough out some ideas that will work with personality.

I think the most obvious thing that could be done is to add a mittens deal (modular rule). There is a crawl in town rule, but there's no mittens rule. Once there is such a deal, then it's just part of a bigger deal lock-in feature.

I think there already is a kind of lock-in feature for modular deals, and that's deep-debt. If you have a rule with two deep debts on top, you won't get rid of it very easily. It just doesn't arise by chance very easily, but with the personality system, it could.

23 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Brute force solution to deal dialogs not describing the offered deal. Will be troubling if this doesn't work.

@Lupine00 Good news! While testing 2.14.0 preview #3, I always got the correct line of dialogue to match the deal that I accepted. Yay!

The following features will be added to the roadmap, but the delivery priority is, as yet, uncertain.

This is basically the wish-list of everything people are asking for, that isn't already on the roadmap.

Please offer improvements/suggestions/queries.

New Deal Possibilities

These are designed to fill gaps that players have occasionally been mentioning.

Increased Fees Rule (T1+2)

The follower expects 20% extra pay per day.

Gouging Fees Rule (T3)

The follower expects 50% extra pay per day.

Contract Extension Rule (T1+2)

Only adds 1 extra day of contract, but contract does not go down while you have this rule. (Adds 5 days if taken as a T2 rule).

Enslavement Rule

If this rule is enabled, you can't be enslaved/sold for debt unless you agree to this rule and "agree" to the possibility of enslavement.

Could be given in a situation where you pre-agreed the deal, or simply lack willpower though.

Self-restraint Rule (T1+2)

No masturbation allowed. If you masturbate, you are punished.

The follower gives you a chastity belt when you take this rule, but there's no requirement to wear it, it's just a "helpful" suggestion.

DFC gains an involuntary masturbation when excessively aroused feature to ensure this rule has some value, but other mods also do this so the feature will be optional.

Exclusivity Rule (T3)

No consensual sex without the follower's approval.

If the PC is in a sex-scene that wasn't triggered by DFC, and they aren't flagged victim, then they are punished.

The follower gives you a chastity belt when you take this rule, but the follower has the key. If you put on the belt, you cannot remove it and must ask the follower. There's no obligation to wear the belt, but as long as you have it on you won't be punished through this rule, even if you have oral or boob sex.

Naked Dungeons Rule (T3)

You need to be naked. Always. Devious devices and follower donated adornments are the only things you can wear ... anywhere.

Chastity Deal (Classic)

Stage 1 - wear an open belt (anal access) or be punished. Follower locks on the belt. PC cannot remove it.

Stage 2 - wear a closed belt with plugs and a bra. Plugs edge but Orgasms become impossible. All pieces are removable, but punished if they are missing.

Stage 3 - as stage 2, but also wear a heavy-gag that blocks sex, food, drink, cum, etc.  Pieces are all locked on. The PC must pay the follower for food/drink. The follower takes over all vendor negotiations. PC cannot buy or sell. Follower will sell items from a special inventory. Follower will provide - for a price - certain essentials like food, drink, lanterns, lantern oil, map+compass, etc. (items from a form list).

+ includes beg for release feature - you can be released from chastity, as long as you're blindfolded in an armbinder or yoke.

Mittens Rule (T3)

Must wear magic mittens at all times, no exceptions. Can only hold items during combat. (As suggested above).

Beating Rule (T1+2)

Like the spanking rule, but with whipping. Adds more pain, damages willpower, otherwise similar.

Whipping Rule (T3)

As the T1+2 rule, but even more pain, and with additional whipping consequences (debuffs) and more willpower impact.

If the PC doesn't meet expectations, the remedy is ... more whipping, but more extreme ... the extreme punishment beatings have significant consequences.

Lock In Rules

Optionally - a new modular "deal" is added that is a lock-in deal. It begins fully open, but any deal that goes in there can't be bought off unless you also pay out and dismiss the follower, using a special payoff action.

Personality Linked Rules

Based on personality, the follower will fill the lock-in rules.

The first rule is filled on hire, and gains you credit equal to (adjusted) daily debt, and a min-contract depending on personality.

The second slot is filled if you cross the half-enslavement-debt threshold, and double credit.

The third slot is filled if you cross the enslavement-debt threshold, and triple credit.

Gaining a lock in rule also resets boredom to zero but increases expected deals by one.

• Default - no contract - no rules - any rule that you keep too long has a chance to be transferred to lock-in if you meet the other criteria.
  • Slaver  - 16 day contract - collar rule, boots rule, mittens rule.
  • Profiteer - 14 day contract - increased fees, expensive rule, gouging fees.
  • Sexy - 7 day contract - sex rule, (one of) naked/piercing/lactacid rule, exclusivity/milking rule.
  • Sadist - 7 day contract - spanking rule, beating rule, whipping rule.
  • Moral - 7 day contract - self-restraint rule, beating rule, exclusivity rule.
  • Nightmare - 21 day contract - gag rule, (one of) collar/blindfold/boots/spank/lactacid rule, (one of) skooma/pet-suit rule.

Contract Extension Punishment Option

Optionally, any punishment you're given adds 1 day to your contract.

Brutal Punishment Option

Optionally, followers will lose their cool and assault the PC with a whip.

How easily this happens will depend on personality, PC willpower, debt, and the severity of infraction.

Easy Gags Option

Gags no longer result in gag-talk.

If gag is blocking, you can ask the follower for food/drink and it's not over-priced.

Gag is removed for sex.

(This will simply use a special gag that isn't even a real devious device but will count as one).

The above is a fairly significant list of rules and other features, so it's unlikely they will all be done soon (or maybe ever).

Personality linked rules is easier, but would have to be done initially without all those extra rules, so not as good until all the necessary rules were available.

On 4/15/2021 at 2:43 PM, Herowynne said:

I always got the correct line of dialogue to match the deal that I accepted.

Good.

Here is an updated preview...

Changes since last release:

Spoiler
  • Add: deal distribution slider - prefer classic deals of modular rules.
  • Add: can set weights for enslavement destinations in other mods menu.
  • Add: can be enslaved into Submissive Lola the Resubmission instead of DFC - uses follower personality to influence Lola duration and goals.
  • Add: can set weights for endless mode sold/enslaved outcomes.
  • Fix: deals are selected in a way that is safe for SE. The SE port should work reasonably well now.
  • Fix: can now buy out of slavery again.
  • Fix: license revokes now revoking licenses as intended.
  • Fix: greed personality value now set correctly.
  • Fix: sleep events prevented from occurring improperly during pause.
  • Fix: handling of external events during pause now all pause aware.
  • Fix: removed some unused (and effectively empty) script fragments that look like they were from Captured Dreams.
  • Fix: improved tooltips for gold theft.
  • Change "sold" mechanic only applies in endless mode.
  • Change: event to add devious follower while paused will do nothing if paused.
  • Change: being forced into gold control doesn't dump an unlimited amount of debt, it can only dump up to half of debt-per-day. PC may still have more things to "work" out as a result.

Planned Further Change to Endless Mode and the "Sold" Feature

These changes will be in the forthcoming release (2.14.0).

Endless mode to vanish as a concept.

Replaced with globally improved enslavement criteria and outcomes.

Criteria:

1) required deals (this or higher)

2) required debt (this or higher)

3) required willpower (this or lower)

4) min time and max time for an enslavement/punishment timer (can set 0)

Outcomes:

1) Enslaved in DFC (temporary)

2) Sold to another follower (permanent, all deals and debt wiped)

3) Sold via Simple Slavery (permanent, all deals and debt wiped)

4) Abandoned in the pit (permanent, all deals and debt wiped)

5) Chains of Debt (temporary)

6) Enslaved via Submissive Lola the Resubmission (temporary)

... ultimately, other destinations, such as SD+ ...

+ number of deals removed for temporary outcomes

+ percentage of debt removed for temporary outcomes

Weights/values/priorities for the above should be configurable. Set them all to zero and have no penalties if you want, but that's boring.

Because I'm expanding this work, I'm going to kick the taken items stuff to the next release.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The following features will be added to the roadmap, but the delivery priority is, as yet, uncertain.

This is basically the wish-list of everything people are asking for, that isn't already on the roadmap.

Please offer improvements/suggestions/queries.

New Deal Possibilities

These are designed to fill gaps that players have occasionally been mentioning.

Increased Fees Rule (T1+2)

The follower expects 20% extra pay per day.

Gouging Fees Rule (T3)

The follower expects 50% extra pay per day.

Contract Extension Rule (T1+2)

Only adds 1 extra day of contract, but contract does not go down while you have this rule. (Adds 5 days if taken as a T2 rule).

Enslavement Rule

If this rule is enabled, you can't be enslaved/sold for debt unless you agree to this rule and "agree" to the possibility of enslavement.

Could be given in a situation where you pre-agreed the deal, or simply lack willpower though.

Self-restraint Rule (T1+2)

No masturbation allowed. If you masturbate, you are punished.

The follower gives you a chastity belt when you take this rule, but there's no requirement to wear it, it's just a "helpful" suggestion.

DFC gains an involuntary masturbation when excessively aroused feature to ensure this rule has some value, but other mods also do this so the feature will be optional.

Exclusivity Rule (T3)

No consensual sex without the follower's approval.

If the PC is in a sex-scene that wasn't triggered by DFC, and they aren't flagged victim, then they are punished.

The follower gives you a chastity belt when you take this rule, but the follower has the key. If you put on the belt, you cannot remove it and must ask the follower. There's no obligation to wear the belt, but as long as you have it on you won't be punished through this rule, even if you have oral or boob sex.

Naked Dungeons Rule (T3)

You need to be naked. Always. Devious devices and follower donated adornments are the only things you can wear ... anywhere.

Chastity Deal (Classic)

Stage 1 - wear an open belt (anal access) or be punished. Follower locks on the belt. PC cannot remove it.

Stage 2 - wear a closed belt with plugs and a bra. Plugs edge but Orgasms become impossible. All pieces are removable, but punished if they are missing.

Stage 3 - as stage 2, but also wear a heavy-gag that blocks sex, food, drink, cum, etc.  Pieces are all locked on. The PC must pay the follower for food/drink. The follower takes over all vendor negotiations. PC cannot buy or sell. Follower will sell items from a special inventory. Follower will provide - for a price - certain essentials like food, drink, lanterns, lantern oil, map+compass, etc. (items from a form list).

+ includes beg for release feature - you can be released from chastity, as long as you're blindfolded in an armbinder or yoke.

Mittens Rule (T3)

Must wear magic mittens at all times, no exceptions. Can only hold items during combat. (As suggested above).

Beating Rule (T1+2)

Like the spanking rule, but with whipping. Adds more pain, damages willpower, otherwise similar.

Whipping Rule (T3)

As the T1+2 rule, but even more pain, and with additional whipping consequences (debuffs) and more willpower impact.

If the PC doesn't meet expectations, the remedy is ... more whipping, but more extreme ... the extreme punishment beatings have significant consequences.

Lock In Rules

Optionally - a new modular "deal" is added that is a lock-in deal. It begins fully open, but any deal that goes in there can't be bought off unless you also pay out and dismiss the follower, using a special payoff action.

Personality Linked Rules

Based on personality, the follower will fill the lock-in rules.

The first rule is filled on hire, and gains you credit equal to (adjusted) daily debt, and a min-contract depending on personality.

The second slot is filled if you cross the half-enslavement-debt threshold, and double credit.

The third slot is filled if you cross the enslavement-debt threshold, and triple credit.

Gaining a lock in rule also resets boredom to zero but increases expected deals by one.

• Default - no contract - no rules - any rule that you keep too long has a chance to be transferred to lock-in if you meet the other criteria.
  • Slaver  - 16 day contract - collar rule, boots rule, mittens rule.
  • Profiteer - 14 day contract - increased fees, expensive rule, gouging fees.
  • Sexy - 7 day contract - sex rule, (one of) naked/piercing/lactacid rule, exclusivity/milking rule.
  • Sadist - 7 day contract - spanking rule, beating rule, whipping rule.
  • Moral - 7 day contract - self-restraint rule, beating rule, exclusivity rule.
  • Nightmare - 21 day contract - gag rule, (one of) collar/blindfold/boots/spank/lactacid rule, (one of) skooma/pet-suit rule.

Contract Extension Punishment Option

Optionally, any punishment you're given adds 1 day to your contract.

Brutal Punishment Option

Optionally, followers will lose their cool and assault the PC with a whip.

How easily this happens will depend on personality, PC willpower, debt, and the severity of infraction.

Easy Gags Option

Gags no longer result in gag-talk.

If gag is blocking, you can ask the follower for food/drink and it's not over-priced.

Gag is removed for sex.

(This will simply use a special gag that isn't even a real devious device but will count as one).

The above is a fairly significant list of rules and other features, so it's unlikely they will all be done soon (or maybe ever).

Personality linked rules is easier, but would have to be done initially without all those extra rules, so not as good until all the necessary rules were available.

I like the idea of the naked dungeons rule. Course I do have to ask if you do this, what sort of protection would the player have against the enemies etc while naked

6 hours ago, Hiderius said:

what sort of protection would the player have against the enemies etc while naked

Haha. Not my problem. Only enable that rule if you really like Naked Dungeons type content.

I'm mostly serious. DFC can do some things and not others. Providing a rule to reward/punish you for being naked all the time is easy.

Building an entire way to play Skyrim naked is a different problem, with too many alternative approaches. That's something different players want to solve different ways.

Or not at all ... in which case they shouldn't enable that rule.

3 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Building an entire way to play Skyrim naked is a different problem

I often have the Slut deal and Piercings deal both maxed, so leaving my character naked all the time. I use an enchanted ring that boosts my stats so I don't die all the time at low levels.

my characters usually end up being naked all the time and being used by innkeepers and merchants with a collar and a gag. Or a Corset boots and a straight jacket.

A suggestion, what about the follower marks the player as their property if enslaved with a tattoo

9 hours ago, Hiderius said:

A suggestion, what about the follower marks the player as their property if enslaved with a tattoo

There is a feature for rape tattoos on enslavement. It isn't very selective, but it's ... something.

You can customize it in rape tattoos if you're all about specific things.

I believe this wasn't working properly most of the time as I found the config code was broken due to an unfilled property dating back to ancient days. It should work better on a new game.

As I ended up doing various unplanned things this weekend, there's no release.

I did a lot more on the MCM than planned, and there's more I need to do there now.

The next, next release (the one after 2.14.0) will have some improvements for how licensing interacts with slavery.

2.14.0 will give slaves a license discount though, and will pause licensing properly (existing bug).

Slaves won't get armor/bikini, clothes, or weapon licenses, because they won't need them!

That might impair your ability to sell things, but that will be OK because your follower will understand and manage those dangerous items for you.

Slaves will still get a magic license, if they want one, and a whore license, whether they want one or not.

(I already started working on this, but it won't be enabled in any way for the 2.14.0 release).

I also spent some time getting my Skyrim SE to work... I haven't modded it yet though.

I played the initial vanilla start, and  hilariously, it crashed at the point I was supposed to gain control of my character.

So much for SE stability. My LE runs for days without a hitch.

A little unfair though, as I don't have even basic patches in the SE, but not a good recommendation for Bethesda's efforts.

And this is on a new install with latest SKSE and MO2.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Slaves won't get armor/bikini, clothes, or weapon licenses, because they won't need them!

That might impair your ability to sell things, but that will be OK because your follower will understand and manage those dangerous items for you.

Slaves will still get a magic license, if they want one, and a whore license, whether they want one or not.

(I already started working on this, but it won't be enabled in any way for the 2.14.0 release).

I was playing the latest beta of SL Survival and found in the option "Force check DF" a message about the devious follower handling the player character's inventory possibly in the future. Maybe the DF could somehow act like an enforcer and "confiscate" any items the player doesn't have a licence for. Or that the inventory handling could be some kind of deal in DFC (having to ask your follower to use "contrabanded" items in dungeons, for example).

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

A little unfair though, as I don't have even basic patches in the SE, but not a good recommendation for Bethesda's efforts.

I remember I took an entire day to build my SSE mod list, which is over 400 plugins. Imo, the greatest advantage of SSE over classic edition is the possibility to use plugins flagged as ESL (mainly smaller ones, like mod patches), so they don't take a slot in your load order. SSEEdit can help you check the plugins that can be flagged as such.

57 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Maybe the DF could somehow act like an enforcer and "confiscate" any items the player doesn't have a licence for.

I have two possible approaches in mind.

1) basically what you suggest.

2) it's up to the PC to offer items, and too bad if they forget, and they end up confiscated by enforcers with no way to get them back.

The follower taking things is actually more efficient for the player, because they can't forget. Maybe too easy?

What do people think is best? I like the potential for failure the second offers, but the first is less work.

Also, in the case of (2) players probably won't forget much.

If you are able to offer items, it would use a special trading container, so it's easy to know what the follower was given.

Another nice feature I'd like, but ... who knows ... is that the weight all the stuff you give the follower comes back to you as baggage the follower makes you carry.

And unlike SLTR you can dump the baggage if you want ... but then you lose the ability to get revenue from any of the items.

However, once the items are "in" the baggage, you can't ever get them out again.

(In practice, they would be sold immediately, and only the total value and weight would be tracked).

Incidentally, Force Check DF is all about issues with SLS removing items from followers that it shouldn't because they are follower items not the PC's items. Force check DF restores that behavior. If you use DFC-auto-licensing, you rarely don't have a license anyway, but in those cases you don't your follower's gear shouldn't be stolen, and that was a problem (and still is in the current release of SLS, but not the beta or whatever it's called).

The follower taking things is actually more efficient for the player, because they can't forget. Maybe too easy?

What do people think is best? I like the potential for failure the second offers, but the first is less work.

Also, in the case of (2) players probably won't forget much.

This honestly sounds like something better handled as an MCM option, because there may be times where SLS kicks in before it's supposed to, as I've had in my experience, or things bug out at the most inopportune times. If someone has managed to build a relatively stable LL load order (teach me your ways!), then they may want the added difficulty of manually handing over contraband. If not though, then they may want it automatically handled, so other potential glitches don't cause them to be punished due to something that isn't on them.

47 minutes ago, Majin Buu said:

Would the "Be Naked in Town" agreement prevent stage 3 Piercing's legacy deal?

If the issue is that you aren't getting piercing level three, here is the logic (psuedo code):

Spoiler

Where deal is PiercingDeal

If stage is 1  AND HaveNipPiercingRule THEN NoDeal
 If stage is 2  AND HaveVagPiercingRule THEN NoDeal
 If stage is 3+ AND HaveBeNakedRule     THEN NoDeal

Otherwise DealPossible

So the piercing rules and the be naked in town rule all interfere with different stages of the classic piercing deal.

Or the simple answer is yes, it does interfere, because piercing level three is functionally equivalent to be naked in towns.

I got a bit of an annoying glitch, the "i am a slut" dialougue option apears many times in a row, so if i have to talk to a quest NPC i end up restarting the dialougue five or more times until i can actuall talk to them. Would be great it afterwards it brings you to the standart dialougue options.

6 hours ago, nimawi said:

I got a bit of an annoying glitch, the "i am a slut" dialougue option apears many times in a row, so if i have to talk to a quest NPC i end up restarting the dialougue five or more times until i can actuall talk to them. Would be great it afterwards it brings you to the standart dialougue options.

Are you on the latest version?

Are you running SE?

10 hours ago, nimawi said:

i have the most recent version, yes, and i am on LE

Please post the exact dialog that your PC is offered, and what the NPC says after the hand on shoulder.

For an experiment, try changing your willpower to different values.

Does it stop the repeat?

Or are you seeing this for a wide range of values?

Also, check your log. Does DFC seem to have a bunch of warnings about properties that are unfilled due to a mismatched type or something of that kind?

Or, is some other mod generating a lot of such warnings?