Sign in to follow this  
IGotBored

werewolf causing ctd

As the title state after turning into a werewolf my game waits about 5 second and then crashes. Being in the under forge with alea when shes a werewolf is no problem it only seems happens when im a werewolf.

plugins.txt

Papyrus.0.log

oh also alea and my character arent using the female werewolf model either.

I'm by no means an expert on any of this but it looks like it's either your FNIS or XPMSE that's doing it

Do you have SoS (Shlongs of Skyrim) and Werewolf HDT Installed?  I read they are incompatible.  I think SoS Light and Werewolf HDT are compatible but read up as I am not sure..

11 hours ago, sarahrah said:

I'm by no means an expert on any of this but it looks like it's either your FNIS or XPMSE that's doing it

If thats the case what do you recommend? do i need to get rid of some animations?

11 hours ago, llddb said:

Do you have SoS (Shlongs of Skyrim) and Werewolf HDT Installed?  I read they are incompatible.  I think SoS Light and Werewolf HDT are compatible but read up as I am not sure..

Dont have werewolf hdt installled

15 minutes ago, IGotBored said:

If thats the case what do you recommend? do i need to get rid of some animations?

Dont have werewolf hdt installled

It seems to me that we recently had a similar thread, As I recall MadMansGun suggested that it was a problem with a mesh (a werewolf schlong maybe). Anyway, he suggested moving MoreNastyCritters to the end of the load order and that did the trick (since it overwrote the mod with the corrupted mesh). Hope it helps.

11 hours ago, Psalam said:

It seems to me that we recently had a similar thread, As I recall MadMansGun suggested that it was a problem with a mesh (a werewolf schlong maybe). Anyway, he suggested moving MoreNastyCritters to the end of the load order and that did the trick (since it overwrote the mod with the corrupted mesh). Hope it helps.

doing this causes the game to ctd when a werewolf is spawned