Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

17 hours ago, 991207Hang said:

Facesitting (teasing)(floor)

Facesitting 2 (teasing)(floor)

Facesitting 3 (oraljob)(floor) 

Facesitting 4 (fart)(floor) 

There is a fart category for animations now?

no there is not. This was just to warn/tease you about what this one was about. I think I put that animation in the teasing category

15 hours ago, imback6 said:

Do you really have to use the Height Slider mode you posted on the document?

Not really, the animations will work fine without, they will just look wonky

If you're using another height mod it will look best with a more or less 20% height diff between the sims

Hey, I'm glad you guys like my animations.

To tell a bit about myself, I'm a long time lurker and actually I started making animations like 2 years ago by following the Turbodriver tutorials. At first, I only planned to make some for my personal use, they were of course not very good as I was an absolute beginner. I then stopped for months then started again discovering new stuff with blender and getting progressively better.  Anyway, in short, I have a bunch of animations in a completed or near ready state ( some I even totally forgot I made which is kinda nice from a certain point of view ) and I will drop them regularly over the next months.

I plan to post this week about 8 new animations, here is a couple of teasers

Spoiler

FelineGlossyBull-small.gifWeepySkeletalBactrian-small.gif

On 10/8/2019 at 4:13 PM, Petr54 said:

The topic is shown updated. But in fact, the download contains old files. Forgot to upload new ones? Sorry for my bad english.

hehe sorry I just edited the first post (yrsa bondage device requirement and other stuff)

latest update was last week tho (the 3.94mb file)

Ahh a dream come true

pleeeeease do more, esp facesitting/a$$ smoother/a$$eating dom animations, these are so goooood

I have a question what does ffm and pat> mean? I tried out the animations but some didnt seem to be on there

and the ones highlighted in orange going to be added?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 8:10 AM, ShiMagee said:

Ahh a dream come true

pleeeeease do more, esp facesitting/a$$ smoother/a$$eating dom animations, these are so goooood

I have a question what does ffm and pat> mean? I tried out the animations but some didnt seem to be on there

and the ones highlighted in orange going to be added?

ffm means it's a threesome animation with 2 females and a male (preferably), the animations highlighted in orange are exclusive to patreon but don't worry, they will be available for free eventually ( next update I will put a couple of those in)

19 hours ago, SeraKitsune said:

Im getting a problem where none of the sex animations for this show up, and I cant select any sex animation when clicking on the floor

I'm not encountering any problems on my end, it might be the new WW update (or another related mod like Basemental Drugs, Kinky whims, Wicked pets, Nisa's wicked perversions,...)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

10 new animations with this new update with a focus on the yoga mat and massage table, most are patreon exclusive for now.

However don't despair I added all the september exclusive animations in the package. Check the first post for previews.  :D

• 3 weeks later...

I uploaded the new extreme package. It contains the "facesitting (fart)" animation which is already present in the normal package, (so a duplicate) I will remove it in the next update.

The toilet domination animations have major clipping issues ( body through the toilet bowl) but I can't do anything else without a cc toilet, if you want your sims to use the toilet while one is doing the solo teasing animation you'll need to uncheck "location reservation" in wickedwhims settings -> sex ->other settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys just a quick teaser for the december update (coming next week probably)

Spoiler

PhonyPassionateKrill-small.gifCostlyUnluckyFantail-small.gifRecentForcefulChamois-small.gifNaiveAggressiveChinchilla-small.gif

I switched to a newer version of blender and a more advanced rig so I'm hoping I'll be able to make even better animations. (can't believe I didn't do that earlier)

Also, in a recent update, Turbodriver added a command that I have to implement on my end that should make the transition animations look better (right now there are graphical glitches appearing sometimes)

e.g. 

Spoiler

IlliterateAchingEquine-small.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will all of these animations "

toilet slave (confused)                 (solo teasing)(toilet)

toilet slave (ready)                          (solo teasing)(toilet)
toilet slave domination                  (teasing)(toilet)
toilet slave domination (piss)         (climax)(toilet)

"

eventually be available for everyone?

On 1/4/2020 at 11:21 PM, Crazyteen18 said:

Will all of these animations "

toilet slave (confused)                 (solo teasing)(toilet)

toilet slave (ready)                          (solo teasing)(toilet)

"

eventually be available for everyone?

Yes, actually I'm going to update the extreme package very soon and these animations will then be available here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I updated the extreme package, there are 4 new animations in it (+ there is also 4 new animations in early access on my patreon)

snusnu human chair (fart)              (teasing)(floor)

Tied up ass kissing (fart)             (oraljob)(stool chair)   new

toilet slave domination (fart)         (oraljob)(toilet)   new
toilet slave domination (lick)         (oraljob)(toilet)   new

Queen's Gaz Chamber                    (teasing)(dining chair)    new
Golden Shower                          (climax)(dining chair)     new

some previews of the early access animations : ( check my gfycat gallery for more )

Spoiler

Hello there, I noticed in your package files that you are flagging animations for Kinky Whims, but in the old way.

Things to update:
To have an animation be aggressive, change:

<T n="animation_is_aggressive">1</T>

to utilize the tag system, like so:

<T n="animation_tags">AGGRESSIVE</T>

and for the actors, you would change:

<T n="actor_is_aggressor">1</T>

to utilize the tag system, like so:

<T n="animation_actor_tags">AGGRESSOR</T>

The Non-Aggressors are assumed automatically to be the ones without the above tag. If you want to add other tags to either the animation or an actor, separate them with a comma:

<T n="animation_actor_tags">AGGRESSOR,IS_PENETRATING,...</T>

The "..." is like "etc.", don't actually put "..." when you add the tags.