Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

On 12/21/2020 at 6:09 AM, 401RS said:

Any plans on adding more trample animations? Preferably a full weight one, since the current one (imo) feels more like teasing.

Perhaps even some stomping / trampling ballbusting ones, like Femocrat mentioned

Yes, my plan is to add a 2 sims ballbusting stage to the floor trample sequence then make it a 3 sims and 4 sims animation with the other parts of the trample animations.

I'll also make a looped full weight trample with 2 or 3sims standing on another one.

On 12/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, Fenrirrr said:

Hoping for more fart stuff in the future. Fetish mods are so hard to find that add that in as well as you do

14 hours ago, crystalice1 said:

I agree! The fart animations are my fave personally

No worries, I create fart animations regularly. I often make them as a variation of an ass related animation, (facesitting, smother, tease, licking) that way it's less time consuming for me and also you can create a custom sequence like for instance, smother stage->fart stage->licking stage.

Also, I have 3 new headscissor animations in early access on my patreon.

Spoiler

KindlyBriskDuckbillplatypus-size_restricDescriptiveMammothFish-size_restricted.gPotableUnequaledGadwall-size_restricted.

also maybe add some burp stuff to? that be pretty cool also idk ya could use these images for ideas for some fart or other stuff animation

why furry stuff cause i don't got any human stuff saved and im to lazy to go look for some lol judge meh for being into gassy furs ill still enjoy this great mod also a bench fart animation would be cool if there isnt one already lol

TerraNariko_20201120_7.gif

IMG_20201116_122701.jpg

IMG_20201209_162422.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 9:11 PM, wolfmedic said:

also maybe add some burp stuff to? that be pretty cool also idk ya could use these images for ideas for some fart or other stuff animation

why furry stuff cause i don't got any human stuff saved and im to lazy to go look for some lol judge meh for being into gassy furs ill still enjoy this great mod also a bench fart animation would be cool if there isnt one already lol

Yeah I could def make some burping related animations, I mean there's already a sound fx in the game :D

On 1/9/2021 at 12:40 AM, bot420083 said:

I imagine it'd probably be out of your range for the sims, but any chance for some magic related stuff that'd turn people into voodoo dolls, or just tiny for crazier gas play stuff? 

I'd love to make this kind of animation but unfortunately it's impossible right now and I doubt it will ever be possible. Basically the scaling function in blender (to shrink a sim) doesn't work with WW and I'm not coder but it seems like a complex problem to solve.

Hey guys, I updated the regular package +8 animations (you need Cherry Pie cum mesh for the climax)

SNUSNU Armpit Lick                      (oraljob)(floor)

Ass Choke                                       (teasing)(doublebed)(threesome)

Feet Dick Rub 2                              (climax)(doublebed)

Ass Massage                                   (teasing)(doublebed)

Feet lick and Nuzzle                       (footjob)(doublebed)

Feet Dick Rub                                 (footjob)(doublebed)

Oops I Slipped                               (teasing)(doublebed)

Deep Ass Licking                            (oraljob)(doublebed)

I also have 5 new animations in early access

Spoiler

InsecureNeedyCleanerwrasse-size_restrictCourageousWholeIndianabat-size_restricteGratefulGrippingAfricangoldencat-size_reBlushingFlatDowitcher-size_restricted.gi

16 hours ago, bot420083 said:

What about more AV type of stuff like Morphiate Snack 3, or anything similar to the snack sequence?

I'd like to make a bunch more WITCH animations but they often take a lot of time to make even if they're challenging and fun to create. I'll still add more stages to the morphiate snack sequence eventually, for instance a more gentle "exit" and a looped stage of the AV before the exit. 

On 1/19/2021 at 2:42 PM, fouyaya said:

I'd like to make a bunch more WITCH animations but they often take a lot of time to make even if they're challenging and fun to create. I'll still add more stages to the morphiate snack sequence eventually, for instance a more gentle "exit" and a looped stage of the AV before the exit. 

Thank you! I'd appreciate that. Honestly, I wouldn't mind one of those snack ones being completely fatal, but I can see how that might cause some problems if it autoplays.

To do a 'Witch:Voodoo Doll transformation', would a work around be to just make the sim model go "invisible" during the animation and then have a doll 'appear' in it's place to simulate being transformed? Then animate interactions with the doll for all kinds of Giantess domination related stuff ie: butt crush/boob crush/foot crush

P.S. Love your work, so hard to find femdom animations, then you came along and made all kinds, so thank you!

P.P.S. If it matters, my favorite are your facesitting animations!

15 hours ago, blackchimaera said:

To do a 'Witch:Voodoo Doll transformation', would a work around be to just make the sim model go "invisible" during the animation and then have a doll 'appear' in it's place to simulate being transformed? Then animate interactions with the doll for all kinds of Giantess domination related stuff ie: butt crush/boob crush/foot crush

P.S. Love your work, so hard to find femdom animations, then you came along and made all kinds, so thank you!

P.P.S. If it matters, my favorite are your facesitting animations!

Yes it's basically how I made the WITCH morphiate snack animation, except that you cannot make a model go invisible, you have to hide it ?

Now I checked and the base game voodoo doll is actually already rigged which means I can animate it without any further work. I'll try to animate a rough sketch when I have time to see if it works. (if it does and it looks cool I'll probably make a whole sequence)

On 1/21/2021 at 5:05 PM, fouyaya said:

Yes it's basically how I made the WITCH morphiate snack animation, except that you cannot make a model go invisible, you have to hide it ?

Now I checked and the base game voodoo doll is actually already rigged which means I can animate it without any further work. I'll try to animate a rough sketch when I have time to see if it works. (if it does and it looks cool I'll probably make a whole sequence)

WOOOO! hallelujah

some nice new animations even if its normal tbh it be pretty cool if ya could do some animations in public like in others places and maybe a female dom would join in on it or another male sub idk tbh its still amazing that ya still making great animations for this game hmm i hope you'll had more fart animations and maybe burp ones too maybe one with a gas mask? just an idea gl and hope you and everyone else stay safe

On 1/29/2021 at 6:33 PM, angelithachan13 said:

hi, how can i open wicked whims animations in blender ?, when i import them from sims studio they do nothing in blender

Hey, I recommend asking in this thread.

11 hours ago, crystalice1 said:

The new extreme package update is awesome ?

thanks ?

I have 3 new extreme animations in early access, one of them has been requested a lot.? (the previews posted here aren't too graphic, if you want to see more you can go on my redgifs page)

On 2/6/2021 at 7:31 PM, Femocrat said:

Would you ever do an animation like horseback riding, where the lady rides on the back of the man? Or makes him crawl around in front of her? I've been wanting this for ages but can't find anyone who has done it.

Hey, I'm pretty sure Zorak made this kind of animation.

Hey guys, I updated the extreme package (+4animations) and also uploaded the CC toilet box, you can find it with the other animation package files. (fouyaya_toiletbox.package)

-Face Fart                                   (window)(oraljob)

-Piss Drinking                             (window)(climax)

-In the Toilet box (confused)      (toiletbox)(teasing)

-In the Toilet box (ready)            (toiletbox)(teasing)

this month, I've created a small mod to play 2 of my animations as mischief interaction. It's a pretty simple mod, it only overrides the base game "trick with handbuzzer" and "scare" mischief animations with my own. the 2 new interactions are "fart face" and "nutcracker", fart face is a lightly modified version of the fart smeller animation already available in the extreme package.

Both of those interaction are available at level 1 mischief and the cool part is since they're base game interactions they can fail or succeed (based on target mischief/logic lvl), so I also made 2 small "fail animations" to go along with it. (as you can see in the preview below)

it's in early access on my patreon but I'll post it here on LL very soon.

Spoiler

WarlikeSpryBighorn-size_restricted.gif