Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

On 7/21/2020 at 11:46 PM, HalHalerson said:

fouyaya, you're my absolute favorite. Please keep doing what you do. I get so pumped when I see you've updated. Rock on.

Thank you ?

On 7/22/2020 at 3:51 PM, APL Avatar said:

I like some on these animations. I like to avoid stuff with magical/vampire/supernatural stuff etc and the stuff with sliders but i am not sure  how to enable/disable them in-game. But great job with the animations. :)

Thanks ;) 

there is a actually a way to disable specific animations -> go to the WW settings -> sex settings -> animations disabler -> click on any creator's name and there you can disable any animation you want.

Additionally all my SNUSNU animations (height slider req) are disallowed from random play so you shouldn't see them unless you want it.

I have a few more animations in early access this month

Spoiler

LiveOldfashionedItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif.2a36aa03e5cceb896efbca1a7d724bbb.gifEquatorialCreativeEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif.ed70d4d119f4d0985b4cdc10075a4d12.gifTiredAridDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif.6fa9f8970510ecddcc45ff5cddcf7880.gif

Absolutely fantastic work fouyaya! Your animations are by far the most useful for me, in particular the facesitting and face-fart animations. If I were in a position to contribute to your Patreon, I absolutely would (and hope to eventually do so). Looking forward to the public release of early-access, as well as seeing what you come up with in the future!

I do have one question though. Would it be possible to make it so that peeing animations deplete the sim's bladder need? If that's doable, I think that would be good in terms of gameplay.

I don't know if you ever look for suggestions, but I have a few in mind:

- Sofa Face-Fart (either with the sub laid down as in existing animations, or body sat on the floor with head on sofa) (I know we already have a three person version, but I think it would be nice to have a two person version)

- Sofa Facesitting (sub laid across sofa, with dom sat with her legs covering the sub's body)

- Bed Face-Fart (with the dom laid on her stomach and the sub face-down in her ass)

- Dutch Oven 

- Chair face/head sitting, with the sub upside down and legs slung over the back of the chair

- More chest-sitting animations

Just some ideas. As a final question, have you considered making regular size variations of the SNUSNU animations? Don't get me wrong, I like using them as intended. But I think it would be even better to be able to use them for regular height sims as well and have everything where it should be.

Thank you again for making and sharing these. Keep up the good work!

21 hours ago, se5206 said:

This used to work for me a few updates ago but I've uninstalled it and installed again and again but no options come up. Sometimes I will see NPCs using the animations but they are never available for my player sims. 

Hey, here's a few pointers that might help you.

-My animations are for the most part set up as strictly Female to Both gender with a pref for male, this means that you won't see the animations in the list if you're trying to launch a animation with 2 males. (unless you go in the WW genders settings and check the option so that a male sim can play a female part)

-WITCH animations requires a witch or wizard sim otherwise they won't appear in the list (again in the gender settings you can bypass that by checking the ignore occult restrictions)

-Try with a different piece of furniture

-Check if my animations aren't disabled in the WWsettings -> sex settings->animations disabler

also from a broader point of view, update WW and all the mods that often conflict with WW (Nisa's, basemental, Kinkywhims, ...)

4 hours ago, user326 said:

Absolutely fantastic work fouyaya! Your animations are by far the most useful for me, in particular the facesitting and face-fart animations. If I were in a position to contribute to your Patreon, I absolutely would (and hope to eventually do so). Looking forward to the public release of early-access, as well as seeing what you come up with in the future!

I do have one question though. Would it be possible to make it so that peeing animations deplete the sim's bladder need? If that's doable, I think that would be good in terms of gameplay.

I don't know if you ever look for suggestions, but I have a few in mind:

- Sofa Face-Fart (either with the sub laid down as in existing animations, or body sat on the floor with head on sofa) (I know we already have a three person version, but I think it would be nice to have a two person version)

- Sofa Facesitting (sub laid across sofa, with dom sat with her legs covering the sub's body)

- Bed Face-Fart (with the dom laid on her stomach and the sub face-down in her ass)

- Dutch Oven 

- Chair face/head sitting, with the sub upside down and legs slung over the back of the chair

- More chest-sitting animations

Just some ideas. As a final question, have you considered making regular size variations of the SNUSNU animations? Don't get me wrong, I like using them as intended. But I think it would be even better to be able to use them for regular height sims as well and have everything where it should be.

Thank you again for making and sharing these. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the compliment and the suggestions :D  (the dutch oven and the bed face fart have actually already been suggested a couple times to me, I'll make them soon)

I'd really love to add gameplay effects to my animations, unfortunately it's not possible for now (already asked turbodriver about it, I'll try to hassle him a bit more about it ? )

I have already converted a few of my SNUSNU animations to normal size (double facesitting on bed and motorboat). I'll probably do more in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I updated the regular package (+11animations)

Spoiler

WITCH Feet Licking                  (footjob)(floor)(requires a witch/wizard sim)
WITCH Morphiate Chair               (teasing)(deskchair)(requires a witch/wizard sim)
WITCH Human Chair Teasing           (teasing)(deskchair)(requires a witch/wizard sim)
WITCH Human Chair                   (solo teasing)(deskchair)
WITCH Practice Spellcasting         (teasing)(deskchair)
WITCH Practice Spellcasting 2       (teasing)(deskchair)

Queen's Chair Footjob 2             (footjob)(diningchair)

Just Reading Some Manga             (soloteasing)(ottoman)
Big Boobs Waifu                     (teasing)(ottoman)
Big Boobs Waifu 2                   (teasing)(ottoman)
Big Boobs Waifu 3                   (teasing)(ottoman)

Note that the WITCH animations require the "realm of magic" DLC and a Witch/Wizard sim.

The desk chair animations only appear when the desk chair is separated from the desk.

You need this prop (a book recolor) to play the "Big Boobs Waifu" sequence :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 12:35 PM, fouyaya said:

Hey, I updated the regular package (+11animations)

Hide contents

WITCH Feet Licking                  (footjob)(floor)(requires a witch/wizard sim)
WITCH Morphiate Chair               (teasing)(deskchair)(requires a witch/wizard sim)
WITCH Human Chair Teasing           (teasing)(deskchair)(requires a witch/wizard sim)
WITCH Human Chair                   (solo teasing)(deskchair)
WITCH Practice Spellcasting         (teasing)(deskchair)
WITCH Practice Spellcasting 2       (teasing)(deskchair)

Queen's Chair Footjob 2             (footjob)(diningchair)

Just Reading Some Manga             (soloteasing)(ottoman)
Big Boobs Waifu                     (teasing)(ottoman)
Big Boobs Waifu 2                   (teasing)(ottoman)
Big Boobs Waifu 3                   (teasing)(ottoman)

Note that the WITCH animations require the "realm of magic" DLC and a Witch/Wizard sim.

The desk chair animations only appear when the desk chair is separated from the desk.

You need this prop (a book recolor) to play the "Big Boobs Waifu" sequence :D

Will the book recolor replace textures for all romance books? I don't want to change all of them.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ShiMagee said:

Hey so in the recent update (September) one of the animations wasn't working for me? (it was the ottoman one)

You probably need this prop :D (a book recolor)

I have a few more new animations in early access on my patreon.

Spoiler

EmbellishedCreepyAmericanalligator-size_HopefulFoolhardyHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif.4d399cd17091a455109f03c2c4d07e1f.gifFinishedQuarterlyLeopardseal-size_restricted.gif.558811b5d178424d06206c7c06b81b82.gifConsciousCompleteBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif.6e7526eef56fcf2a668c0472d16900c8.gif

If you're wondering why I made a caramelldansen animation, it was just for fun (and hips and boobs)

• 2 weeks later...

Fouyay, Loving this mod. The animations and extreme content are amazingly well done! I'd like to make a recommendation tho, Is it possible to color the newest animations in the spoilers so its easier for us to tell which animations were added in the new update?

9 hours ago, garrison15 said:

How am I supposed to activate Camelldansen, Foot and heel licking, and Queen's Chair 5. They're not working. Am I doing something wrong?

Hey, Caramelldansen is a solo floor teasing animation so you only need one sim. As for the others 2 animations I checked and I actually misnamed them here in the list, they're actually named "foot and heel sucking" and "Queen's chair footjob 3" in game. both can be played on a dinning chair, the queen's chair footjob 3 is a climax.

8 hours ago, Fenrirrr said:

Fouyay, Loving this mod. The animations and extreme content are amazingly well done! I'd like to make a recommendation tho, Is it possible to color the newest animations in the spoilers so its easier for us to tell which animations were added in the new update?

Sure I'll try to make it more obvious :D 

Right now you can check what I added in the "What's New in Version" section (changelog) at the bottom of the download page.

11 hours ago, fouyaya said:

Hey, Caramelldansen is a solo floor teasing animation so you only need one sim. As for the others 2 animations I checked and I actually misnamed them here in the list, they're actually named "foot and heel sucking" and "Queen's chair footjob 3" in game. both can be played on a dinning chair, the queen's chair footjob 3 is a climax.

Thanks.

On 10/28/2020 at 2:28 PM, Najee97 said:

Hi Fouyaya,

Can you make an nipple / armpit licking at bed animation? 

Hey, sure I'll consider it :D 

I have 3 new animations in early access on my patreon, one is a climax using the Cherry Pie's cum mesh.

Spoiler

WeeHarmlessGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif.1897b634a39413aab3bf7d667c256088.gifInbornTediousAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif.1d67247d1b5a16107c43032f3316d403.gifHarmlessRealDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif.c79be1f3b28770bac0104860a1e11595.gif