Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

4 hours ago, fouyaya said:

thanks for the compliment, :D

the larger female on male is a common trope in femdom and personally I like making those because : I like playing with height sliders, nobody else seems to be interested in making themĀ (understandable, it's a hassle to make them work) and it gives me more possibilities (for instance the "snusnu rodeo" animationĀ would look even sillier without the height diff)

But you're right, I should definitely make small dom on tall sub animations :D

Ā  It is all fine I think I have the slider for height adjustment where you click on the feet, and move the mouse to adjust the height.Ā  But if I adjust it would be only for the one NPC. And even if I had and adjustment for all female Height, I guess that would mess up all the other animations.Ā 

Ā 

Ā  But for roll play with the same dom adjusting one would do the trick.

Ā 

EDIT>> Would be nice if the animation had a specific Height function you could place for the male or female that would revert at end of animation.

Something similar like you can do in AAF for the strap on "<actor gender="F" startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentStrapon" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentStrapon">"

17 hours ago, galgat said:

Ā  It is all fine I think I have the slider for height adjustment where you click on the feet, and move the mouse to adjust the height.Ā  But if I adjust it would be only for the one NPC. And even if I had and adjustment for all female Height, I guess that would mess up all the other animations.Ā 

Ā 

Ā  But for roll play with the same dom adjusting one would do the trick.

Ā 

EDIT>> Would be nice if the animation had a specific Height function you could place for the male or female that would revert at end of animation.

Something similar like you can do in AAF for the strap on "<actor gender="F" startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentStrapon" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentStrapon">"

Yeah that would be nice, tho even better would be ifĀ scaling bones or entire rigĀ in blender worked in WW.

That way we could easily have animations with sims of different size, that would alsoĀ allow animators to do all kinds of lewd shenanigans like enlarging penis/boobs during the animation. (Personally I'd make giantess animations with a witchĀ sim shrinking the other)

Unfortunately, speaking with Turbodriver about it, it seems to be aĀ complicated issue so I doubt it'll be possible.

yes anyway to scale, to match animators size variations would be Kool as hell.Ā Ā  Would allow for some really inventive ideas to be implemented.

Ā 

By the way I hope you continue with your extreme animations, I laughed at a lot of them they caught me off guard for sure.. They may be over the top, but still in imaginary digital characters it was something different for sure.Ā  I mean after you have seen nearly all the Kama Sutra in all the other animations.

Ā 

It is neat to see something that is actually new ?

On 5/16/2020 at 8:19 PM, galgat said:

By the way I hope you continue with your extreme animations, I laughed at a lot of them they caught me off guard for sure.. They may be over the top, but still in imaginary digital characters it was something different for sure.Ā  I mean after you have seen nearly all the Kama Sutra in all the other animations.

Yeah no worries, I'll keep making thoseĀ animations ;)Ā 

On 5/21/2020 at 8:24 PM, simsmodder853 said:

can you make some shitting animations?

maybe, I actually found a fitting prop. (and I found out recentlyĀ that an animation doesn't show up if you don't have the prop -meaning extra precaution for those who don't want to see it-)

Ā 

Ā 

IĀ have 4 new animations in early access on my patreon (not sure if those previews will stay upĀ as gfycat doesn't allow sexual content/nudity anymore)

Spoiler

BoilingPerfectDrongo-small.gifNaiveScornfulGraysquirrel-small.gifFocusedSelfishDegu-small.gifTalkativePepperyBilby-small.gif

Ā 

That's weird.

Sometimes, the animation won't show up because it's not the right kind of furniture, for instance there are some chairs that look like dining chair but are identified by WW as living chair. Also, if you snap a stool chair or a desk chair to a counter/desk it will be identified as a counter/desk and not a chair anymore so you need to keep the chair separated to see the animations.

If you don't have any other problems with WW then it's probably not an issue with basemental drugs.

2 hours ago, fouyaya said:

That's weird.

Sometimes, the animation won't show up because it's not the right kind of furniture, for instance there are some chairs that look like dining chair but are identified by WW as living chair. Also, if you snap a stool chair or a desk chair to a counter/desk it will be identified as a counter/desk and not a chair anymore so you need to keep the chair separated to see the animations.

If you don't have any other problems with WW then it's probably not an issue with basemental drugs.

fixed it, thanks for the reply. are you going to make more fart animations?

Thanks OP what great domination. Already donated on Patreon please keep up the good work! One question is how to perform the 3some femdom scene i,e, the double facesitting in bed or sofa. It seems that it does not trigger any option for me though. I am confused.

On 5/30/2020 at 12:54 AM, vleasantpalley said:

fixed it, thanks for the reply. are you going to make more fart animations?

yes of course :D

1 hour ago, trandangkhoa said:

Thanks OP what great domination. Already donated on Patreon please keep up the good work! One question is how to perform the 3some femdom scene i,e, the double facesitting in bed or sofa. It seems that it does not trigger any option for me though. I am confused.

Thanks for your support :)

to trigger the animation for a threesome you usually need to start any 2 personĀ animation on the location you want,Ā then select another sim and click on the animation you'll get a "join in" option.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:48 AM, vleasantpalley said:

could you do a lap/lap dance fart animation ? and maybe some more fart animations for on the ground, in a chair orĀ a solo fart on the sofa. just some ideas

Ā 

love your content! thanks

yeah I'll think about it, tho I won't make any solo fart since there are already solo farting animations that you can use standing up, sitting down or on other occasions in theĀ game (be gross -> fart,Ā not sure if this is in a DLC or in the base gameĀ tho)

Ā 

5 hours ago, FeetLicker said:

Sorry what app is required to be able to download femdom animations into Sims 4? I was able to download other creators' animations but not this one.

Well you'll need WickedwhimsĀ if you don't already have it,Ā and my animation packages are here. JustĀ put those packages in your sims 4 mods folder and you're good :DĀ 

(more details about what you need to make everything work smoothlyĀ in the first post of this thread)

On 6/1/2020 at 2:29 AM, fouyaya said:

yes of course :D

Thanks for your support :)

to trigger the animation for a threesome you usually need to start any 2 personĀ animation on the location you want,Ā then select another sim and click on the animation you'll get a "join in" option.

Thank you so much! Great animation, especially the double facesitting. Really looking forward to more amazing animation soon, hopefully can see more creative facesitting scenses.Ā 

Ā 

P/s: I would suggest a bit something like, crawl through legs, coprophagy if by any chance, can be consideredĀ etc. Anw, tks for the great work mate,Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 3:33 AM, fouyaya said:

Hey guys,

Ā 

I have 5 new animations in early access on my patreon.

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

SinfulNarrowDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif.f962e7cfc0c402c320c498b069bbf333.gifZestyAshamedInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif.cd11f3e25e3d23558ca53b75b42018e0.gifMiserableFixedCalf-size_restricted.gif.8809c6836701f83e6525a80f52c5b82d.gifShowyRequiredAvians-size_restricted.gif.28e9583b3f3bb298f8c51a13e739af72.gif

Ā 

I'll update the LL package shortly (prob this sunday)

Ā 

Also note that Gfycat doesn't support adult content anymore,Ā so for now on I'll upload my previews hereĀ https://www.redgifs.com/users/fouyaya1/Ā 

Well done! please keep it up. Tks for your effort!

Nice job, the animations are great. I'm not into femdom at all, but it seems like you're the only person doing sitting, farting, squashing, etc. animations, and most work just fine to use whatever gender sim in whatever position. So I was really glad to come across this, thanks for putting all this effort into it

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

FlashyDistantLamprey-small.gif.1aa9f7b64797ecc63b727865893aadf5.gifGenuinePhonyFireant-size_restricted.gif.397b2d4f9fba4a1d9731384c50beb64b.gif

Hey guys, I have 3 new animations in early access on my patreon.

In case you missed it, I also updated the regular package 2 weeks ago on LL

On 6/14/2020 at 6:02 PM, ThatPsychopath said:

Nice job, the animations are great. I'm not into femdom at all, but it seems like you're the only person doing sitting, farting, squashing, etc. animations, and most work just fine to use whatever gender sim in whatever position. So I was really glad to come across this, thanks for putting all this effort into it

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, fouyaya said:

Hey,

Ā 

I haveĀ 4 new *extreme* animations available in early access on my patreon page

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

GrimyIllustriousChinchilla-size_restrictLegitimateFastBluemorphobutterfly-size_restricted.gif.d1b403431af74d7e2a003fc0fa9570c0.gifScholarlyExcellentGalapagosalbatross-size_restricted.gif.d01206c3d23d463d9e73b60e0df44b95.gifChillyVillainousArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif.9cb36e97783eb28a4de861389a1bae93.gif

Ā 

Hello. For some reason I can't make the armpit licking animation show up under oraljob in the exercise machine. I have enabled the ignore gender thing and it still doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

14 hours ago, Vantari said:

Hello. For some reason I can't make the armpit licking animation show up under oraljob in the exercise machine. I have enabled the ignore gender thing and it still doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Hey, that animation is not yet in the LL package,Ā It's in early access for my patrons. It will eventually be available here though. (all the animationsĀ in orange are early access)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I noticed that I haven'tĀ updated the extreme package for a while (oops)Ā 

So I uploaded a new versionĀ with one very recent animation (toilet dom sit transition) that way you can have the whole toilet dom sequence (morphiate -> teasing or sit ->sit->other toilet dom animations)

Ā 

New animations in the extreme package (previews available in my gfycat collection)Ā :

Toilet Slave Domination (Sit)Ā  Ā (teasing(toilet)

WITCH Morphiate ToiletĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (teasing)(toilet)(requires a witch/wizard sim)

Ā 

Fragrance Diffuser (fart)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  (teasing)(bondage cross)

Face Fart (angry)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (oraljob)(pillory)

Face Fart (gentle)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  (teasing)(pillory)

Golden ShowerĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (climax)(steel hole)

Tied up Ass Kissing 2 (fart)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (oraljob)(stoolchair)(threesome)