Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

Hello, I updated the regular package, there are 7 new animations in it : the previously on patreon spa day themed serie ( massages and yogamat ) + I also made a new variation of the squats animation with a slightly oversized barbell ? ( you'll need serinka's sport set - specifically the barbell and barbell stand-)

I also fixed a bunch of bugs ( The queen's chair and Flying peach animation were glitching a bit i'm surprised nobody told me about it ? ) and updated the XML for the kinkywhims mod (thanks to colonolnutty for the fix)

+ there is also 4 new animations in early access on my patreon (previews below)

Spoiler

AgedNaiveAlaskajingle-small.gifAlarmingSilverGnu-small.gifSpryAcclaimedBinturong-small.gifSpectacularHilariousAfricanaugurbuzzard-PersonalNewFawn-size_restricted.gif

• 3 weeks later...

The one on the sofa does. The other one is part of the SNUSNU serie so you'll need an height slider if you want it to look like the preview ( you can still use it without height diff but it will then look like a weird stomach kissing animation) 

Another new kissing animation with the pillory :

Spoiler

DeliriousFavorableFlycatcher-small.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. What!? Are you really getting mad over a couple of sims animations. Are you that dedicated to this that you've made yourself the "jesus" of telling people what they can or cannot do? I find it extremely sad that you sit on here and voice your negative opinions on a couple of 3D Animations. You are probably a slob covered in sweat and smelling like roast beef. With rolls down to your kneecaps. Probably one of those guys with diaper fetishes who has a fetish blog, and pretends he's getting choked out by his female sexdolls and gets off to it because actual woman wouldn't dare go near him. You're probably dedicated to that shit. Your comment is childish. Don't reply to me again. 

I requested for her to make animations for male domination because for starters, because it isn't that serious or deep. And their are a multitude of people that would prefer that over female domination. As we all have very different preferences and sexualities. And would like it if it was inclusive. And also, she is the only animator that has ever posted anything such as pissing/farting.

One could almost wonder why someone that doesnt like femdom visit a thread clearly titled with the word "femdom"... and then argue different preferences by asking the sites ONLY femdom animator to start doing maledom... (which can pretty much be found in every other animation pack out there)

I'm sorry I won't do maledom animations as I think there are already plenty good ones around.

However I've been using a futa rig in blender for the submissive sim in my most recent animations so there is boobs/penis/testicles action on the sub and I might also use it on the dom if I decide to make pegging animations ( not sure tho, you can always pick another animator's anal animation and reverse the genders, there are a bunch of them and better than I could make)

3 minutes ago, fouyaya said:

I'm sorry I won't do maledom animations as I think there are already plenty good ones around.

However I've been using a futa rig in blender for the submissive sim in my most recent animations so there is boobs/penis/testicles action on the sub and I might also use it on the dom if I decide to make pegging animations ( not sure tho, you can always pick another animator's anal animation and reverse the genders, there are a bunch of them and better than I could 

I've never seen any maledom animations anywhere. With things like pissing, farting & things like face sitting.

Thank you for replying though. That's fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, that animation needs an height mod to look perfectly aligned and specifically an height difference of roughly 20% between the sims. (all my animations with SNUSNU in the title are like this)

I personally use this one http://modthesims.info/d/588159/height-slider.html (heightslider1.package) it's imo the best around although it's not compatible with the experimental height fix in WW. 

With that slider, the SNUSNU animations look great with the tallest sim you can get and the smallest ( to increase/decrease height with this mod you need to increase/decrease the sim feet's size in cas)

this should like this in game :

Spoiler

OldThickAngora-small.gif

Hey,

I have 4 new extreme animations in early access on my patreon.

Face fart (gentle)                        (teasing)(pillory)
Face fart (angry)                         (oraljob)(pillory)
Fragrance diffuser (fart)             (teasing)(xcross)
Golden Shower                          (climax)(steel hole)

Spoiler

RashColdKingsnake-small.gifShockedVelvetyIrishsetter-small.gifPlaintiveIgnorantEquine-small.gifEvenInsecureEgret-small.gif

I'll also update the extreme package on LL before this month's end

Stay safe :)

• 2 weeks later...

The extreme package has been updated + 4 animations from january

Queen's Gaz Chamber                   (teasing)(dining chair)    
Golden Shower                              (climax)(dining chair)

toilet slave domination (fart)         (oraljob)(toilet)   
toilet slave domination (lick)         (oraljob)(toilet)   

I also have 3 new animations in early access on my patreon

Spoiler

ExcellentSingleIrishsetter-small.gifTenseOblongAtlanticbluetang-small.gifHopefulHonorableGodwit-small.gif

Stay safe :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great stuff, Thank you ! Glad you're setting it up to use KW, I find I like it better than nisa stuff, not that I do not play Nisa mod sometimes as well, but the Easter hen stuff is not for me.  I sort of wish she had placed that in a separate mod..

Anyway, You're breaking ground here with some nest stuff.. Thank you a lot

One little thing, I don't fully under stand is the larger female stuff, I mean a chuckled person is just that, a small woman will take advantage of them just the same I would think.  But I sort of understand, I mean some people have the Amazon fantasy, and those are normally considered large muscular females.  It just sort of off sets the animations some.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:37 PM, galgat said:

Great stuff, Thank you ! Glad you're setting it up to use KW, I find I like it better than nisa stuff, not that I do not play Nisa mod sometimes as well, but the Easter hen stuff is not for me.  I sort of wish she had placed that in a separate mod..

Anyway, You're breaking ground here with some nest stuff.. Thank you a lot

One little thing, I don't fully under stand is the larger female stuff, I mean a chuckled person is just that, a small woman will take advantage of them just the same I would think.  But I sort of understand, I mean some people have the Amazon fantasy, and those are normally considered large muscular females.  It just sort of off sets the animations some.

thanks for the compliment, :D

the larger female on male is a common trope in femdom and personally I like making those because : I like playing with height sliders, nobody else seems to be interested in making them (understandable, it's a hassle to make them work) and it gives me more possibilities (for instance the "snusnu rodeo" animation would look even sillier without the height diff)

But you're right, I should definitely make small dom on tall sub animations :D