33 minutes ago, RandomDeude said:

on video part i was wondering do i have to install 1 video from each category or i can download all videos and put them together ?

there's no minimum requirements. you can have as few or as many videos installed as you like. you can have just one or all, mod works either ways.

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, zonqzonq32 said:

Your main actor (the one with the glasses) has beautiful and realistic skin and nipples. Which mod(s) did you use for this?

If you like her, you can download her with all the mods included here: LINK

Spoiler

cr-ss.thumb.png.f1100e7d42eaab223d3961ac50921129.png.1e88e5bf927e4f1ee7cbaf44e1e82098.png

If you're only interested in the skin overlay (that includes the nipples too), it's this one: RemusSirion's Female Skin 14 V1 - OVERLAY

Spoiler

w-920h-690-2911291.jpg.06a2b59e7db7bfabe8916deb195e5591.jpg

4 hours ago, Sennistrasz said:

I've had problems with multiple sims sitting down to watch the channel, only one can sit and the others get a path blocked animation.

I've just checked the mod with the latest update (v1.69.57); having one sim sitting on a sofa and watching CinErotique, i was able to have another sim to sit and join in ("Watch current channel") without any routing problem.

Spoiler

Clipboard01.jpg.cf85d3a04a4e629b7db8aa6fa444ea58.jpgClipboard02.jpg.949bd0f8ddf26f92434c2069666dcee4.jpg

so please:

1. provide a more detailed setup explanation (what menu commands you used, etc) that i can test.
  2. also - by removing all other mods temporarily - please make sure that it's actually this mod that is causing the problem and not something else.
  • 2 weeks later...

CORE MOD UPDATE (2020-DEC-31):

• cereal-logo.png.5b5d2fd2605716cf0eb239abf75e7e77.pngMod updated to version 5.2 - New Features:
    • New Channel available: CineReality
      It will be the new home for "reality" based content, castings, etc.
    • New Optional Extra: CinErotique playlist extender*
      Extends the main CinErotique channel's playlist to include CinErotique RAW and CineReality videos too.
      Look for
      All_Videos_Play_on_CinErotique.package file within the archive's Step 5 (optional) - Extras folder.
    • New translations added: Finnish, Japanese and Korean
      The mod is now fully localized to all 18 "Maxis standard" languages.

* This extra optional file is meant for people who don't want to waste 3 channel spots on the TV, but still would like to sample all the different types of content the CinErotique Network has to offer. So in this case you only need to install All_Videos_Play_on_CinErotique.package and one of the CinErotique1_ReplaceXXXXX.package channel replacer files (note, that they MUST BE in the same folder, also don't forget that CinErotique_MainMod_Assets.package is still required for the mod to work!). This will make the main CinErotique channel able to play all the content from RAW and CineReality that you've already downloaded as well, so the mod will take up only one channel spot on your TV.

celebrating-cr.png.4a2c2e8c5b02b107bdd5f65195132aec.pngHAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL!

Thank you all for the amazing support/interest you've showed this year for the mod. We grew quite a lot in the past 12 months, amassing almost half a million downloads on the way. So to celebrate the end of 2020, I'd like to share with you three of my favourite story based videos from this year. (All 3 of them are full length episodes, with english subtitles included)

WATCH NOW

WATCH NOW

WATCH NOW

Please enjoy, thanks again for everything, and wish you all a very happy 2021!

Edited by peco328

Hi, love your mod I have used it for a while but the most recent update doesn't seem to be working for me as the cineReality always on monolith TV is playing cineErotique RAW videos and I don't know if it's because there is only one video for it but I only get cineErotique RAW videos on the monolith TV. So I would like to fix it if possible and if anyone else is having this problem let me know.

On 1/3/2021 at 4:06 AM, catlike_polly said:

the cineReality always on TV is playing cineErotique RAW videos

yeah, that's on me... i've messed up the OBJ_Always_On_CineReality_tv.package, and used RAW's playlist instance in the tuning file accidentally. I'll update the installer too as soon as i can.

thanks for the bug report! ?

UPDATE: Bug is fixed now, and the Main installer is now updated to 5.2.1

Edited by peco328

BUGFIX (2021-JAN-03):

• Mod updated to version 5.2.1:
    • Minor bug was fixed, whereas the CineReality Always-On Display was playing incorrect videos.
      Affected file: OBJ_Always_On_CineReality_tv.package.
    • Other minor updates: While I was there, I've decided to trim off some leftover old "fat" from the other Always-On Displays, making their file sizes smaller.
      Affected files: the six OBJ_Always_On_XXXXX.packages.
13 hours ago, peco328 said:

BUGFIX (2021-JAN-03):

• Mod updated to version 5.2.1:
    • Minor bug was fixed, whereas the CineReality Always-On Display was playing incorrect videos.
      Affected file: OBJ_Always_On_CineReality_tv.package.
    • Other minor updates: While I was there, I've decided to trim off some leftover old "fat" from the other Always-On Displays, making their file sizes smaller.
      Affected files: the six OBJ_Always_On_XXXXX.packages.

thank you!

Never got to see the full Plan 69 because my sims keep getting up and doing something else before it has a chance to finish (kind of make me wish this mod could take priority). Anyway that's actually one of the ones that caught my interest the most when it was first teased, it has kind of a messed up ending though, lol.