Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

too bad cant have sex with dogs ._.

Install the required mods for the SexAddicts mod.

Install the SexAddicts mod

Open the SexAddict mod in the CK

Find the "Magic Effect" named _SA_SexCheck and "Edit" it.

Find the Script named _SA_SexPreparednessScript and "Edit Source"

Delete these lines from the script:

; No animals and/or creatures, we'll leave that for another mod

if (targetRace.hasKeywordString("ActorTypeAnimal")||targetRace.hasKeyWordString("ActorTypeCreature"))

debug.trace("Target is animal or creature")

self.dispel()

return

endif

File > Save from the "Edit Source" will recompile the script.

Save the Mod in the CK

Exit the CK

Start Skyrim (make sure you use the SKSE loader and of course have also run the FNIS User Generator after installing SexAddicts).

Cast the "SA Rape Spell" on a dog, enjoy.

Note that it will only work with the default "doggy" position.

Hi, I tried this but when I delete that part and save it says "Compilation failed - are you sure you want to save?"

When I ignore it and save it, it doesnt work. Actually, even when I don't delete the animal part and just press save (not altering the content in any way) it also gives me the same compilation failed error. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?

All I can suggest is to post a screenshot of the compilation failed screen. 

same with me, i didn't change anything just press save and compile failed i even reinstall SA and Fnis related mod..

[spoiler=screen]

207usms.jpg

30t10dj.jpg

between me and GDelscribe, mostly GDelscribe, we have a little something to tide you over until the OP finishes his mod. Besides that, getting this going has been a learning exercise. Maybe now he and I can get the 'corrupting all the animals' mod closer to completion. In the meantime, this should relieve some of the oddness of the foxes being without anything down there while all the other canines have been lucky so far;

Also, I've rotated the balls a bit to make them hang down, rather than sideways for the fox.

attachicon.giffoxjunk.rar

I appreciate the work put into this! I'll give it a quick once-over just as a third set of eyes, and give it some testing in game before officially adding it to the list. Textures look quite decent, too!

Definitely glad I got this mod; did it change the pelt color of the wolves too? I swear they look a little more pristine now. Not that that's bad; they're sexy as ever x3

Now all I need is a nice she-wolf mod...

Yes! I found three great, detailed wolf textures to make use of for that, I believe it was one of Bellyache's texture packs. Should be a Black wolf, Timber wolf, and more detailed arctic/white wolf. I'll have to go back and give credit where due when this project is all complete. And I agree; it looks MUCH better! :D

Hey guys! Exciting news; finally back from some time away, and I'm back into working on integrating a new texture I compiled today.

Here's a teaser for you all of what I'm working on. (Huskies, and German Shepherds)

Images behind spoiler cut.

NewDetailedTeaser.jpg

NewDetailedTeaser2.jpg

Hey guys! Exciting news; finally back from some time away, and I'm back into working on integrating a new texture I compiled today.

Here's a teaser for you all of what I'm working on. (Huskies, and German Shepherds)

Images behind spoiler cut.

NewDetailedTeaser.jpg

NewDetailedTeaser2.jpg

The new textures look gorgeous, very realistic!

Some more teasers under the spoiler below, now that this new german shepherd model is nearly complete.

You'll notice it's got a lighter, more traditional GSD texture - BellyAches German Shepherds - compared to the texture the Judah - Working Dog mod came with. At the moment, I think if I darken the sheath/balls texture a bit, it'll blend in perfectly as it is.

Enjoy. And keep and eye on this thread for when I announce and upload the finished package VERY soon! <3

GermanShepherdNewTeaser2.jpg

GermanShepherdNewTeaser.jpg

not so sure I'm a fan of that particular model. Slof has a selection of rather good models hanging around, 3 breeds.

http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=5yxzyvgghcm

http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=5yyljdhexve

If you want a fluffier GSD there is always the Husky/Wolf model which would look like this;

FluffyShepherd.jpg

My experience so far is entirely NIF tools and texture work, and a LOT of tinkering. I do not have the experience to fix the F:NV meshes to work in Skyrim. It's possible at the very least however, if I recall correctly. I just do not have the time to learn how to myself.

Only thing I dislike about those meshes are the sheath and balls are kind've poorly retopo'd in. I mean, I've only been able to do what I can here with what I had to tinker with to get looking "right", still looks funny at certain angles. The german shepherd body Slof has is nice, but there are details that aren't so great on it either.

What drew me to the Judah mesh is it will work for shepherds as well as a belgian malinois mesh. It's also only two parts (Minus genitalia), and the extra "fur" mesh is optional by my eyes. A previous GSD mesh I tried also required animation/script fixing, when replacing the Dog, as behavior would be a little weird. This one seems to be doing right though, in my testing.

I do appreciate the feedback, though! I'll keep working on this. <3

Official Release!

Credit for the initial mod goes to - this mod here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29810

The altered version contained here has a much more traditional German Shepherd texture, as well as a hefty sheath and my new detailed genitalia texture.

If you're looking for a companion to take around Skyrim that can knock down your foes, check the OP for details or download the mod HERE.

Are their things always hanging out? Too bad you couldn't make a small script where once females (or males also?) walk around, the script will kick in - and BOOM red rocket time!

I feel a little weird walking around the world where I constantly see things dangling all over the place for no apparant reason xD lol

Nonetheless ... AMAZING work.

Are their things always hanging out? Too bad you couldn't make a small script where once females (or males also?) walk around, the script will kick in - and BOOM red rocket time!

I feel a little weird walking around the world where I constantly see things dangling all over the place for no apparant reason xD lol

Nonetheless ... AMAZING work.

Thank you! <3

There is actually a small mod out there that was called - last I recall at least - CreatureTest, and it was a spell to activate a temporary "arousal" in dogs, wolves, werewolves (I think), sabercats, giants and mammoths. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9762-wip-sexualized-creatures/page-3?do=findComment&comment=219365

I MIGHT see about altering that, however I have absolutely no scripting experience so it'd be likely just a swap/rename of the genitalia meshes to get it working as a proof of concept. Is an interesting idea, however, and I suspect it'll be what the final creaturesex mods will use.

Awesome work, diarawr! Thanks for making this available for us!

If you don't mind me asking, I was wondering what the use permissions for your resources are? Brainsperm is interested in using your meshes and textures in his pose mods and would like to ask permission for them. Naturally I would also like to ask permission since my mod will also include everything done by him as well :blush: