Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

will add these to SSG/Sexrim project when they are done...

nice work btw.

Excellent! As stated, this being a modders resource as well, full permission is granted for doing such, and I look forward to seeing it in action one day!

Thank you, several days of hard work went into them, and another few days will follow while I finish off the Death Hounds, German shepherd replacer, and quite possibly foxes.

Just an update on the progress of the Death Hounds.

Due to their flesh, I need to do a fair bit of texture editing, but it's going along quite well. Here's a teaser for what the Sheath looks like now, trying to make use of the sheath-bulge already on the mesh.

kkAJuM9c

NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Death Hounds are now complete!

Like the Wolves, there will be two options to choose from, Sheath and Veiny.

They will be uploaded and added to the list within the hour.

For the time being, have a preview of the Veiny!

meJNVFJx

Horny Dogs of Skyrim Project

This is both a modders resource' date=' as well as a standalone mesh and texture replacement.[/center']

Currently the Armored Huskies, all three species of Wolves, the base Skyrim dog (Irish Wolfhound), and the Death Hounds have been completed. Each ZIP contains multiple choices for how aroused you would like the dogs to be wandering around. Behind the Spoiler tag is a list of pictures, or you can click on the Dropbox folder link below.

For pictures, check the Spoiler box, the Dropbox link below, or download the attached picture under Thumbnail(s). Preview of current releases.

Pictures under Spoiler.

3p7ijgWn

8kovu1Gn

dYlvRY0L

nt8Xtivm

1AkBuQQy

RurQ7oAr

aw2dhtt9

Az4jLhrw

XThQJSw5

kkAJuM9c

meJNVFJx

OR, have a look in the folder below!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uu1q3gedjkauf3j/ZnqlOwDZR5/Horny%20Dogs%20of%20Skyrim

Very quick How-To:

Zip contains the Meshes, and Texture files. Extract them into your Skyrim/Data directory, or somewhere separate to copy into Skyrim's Data folder.

Each release contains altered meshes, all textures required, and original Vanilla meshes as a backup. However you can also simply delete the files to revert back to Vanilla.

To change between meshes, simply delete the current active file (dog.nif, or armoredhusky.nif, etc) and make a copy of the named mesh you wish to use. For example, make a copy of dogSHEATH.nif.

Rename the copy created to dog.nif, and Skyrim will use it.

Currently Available;

Armored Husky (Original, Sheath, Cute, VeinyDetailed) - HornyArmoredHuskiesSkyrim.zip

Dog (Original, Sheath, Cute, Veinydetailed) - HornyWolfhoundsSkyrim.zip

All Wolves (Red/Alpha, White, Black) with Sheath, and Veiny - HornyWolvesSkyrim.zip

Death Hounds (Original, Sheath, Veiny, VeinyNOBALLS) - HornyDeathHounds.zip

To be included soon in no particular order;

Foxes

German Shepherds! (50% Complete) PREVIEW: http://db.tt/YynsK660

Enjoy! <3

if it is ok with you and you have time cud you make mods like this one for other creatures in skyrim

What Is Completed So Far

NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Death Hounds are now complete!

Like the Wolves' date=' there will be two options to choose from, Sheath and Veiny.

They will be uploaded and added to the list within the hour.

For the time being, have a preview of the Veiny!

[img']http://db.tt/meJNVFJx[/img]

Do you.. have a Donate Button? I want to tip you. Seriously! I feel I should somehow make material my gratitude for your work in some small way, even if it's just like.. five bucks out of my collage food fund. :V

Do you.. have a Donate Button? I want to tip you. Seriously! I feel I should somehow make material my gratitude for your work in some small way' date=' even if it's just like.. five bucks out of my collage food fund. :V

[/quote']

Hahaha, oh my! You have no idea how much I appreciate even just the thought of donations! <3

I was thinking about it, actually, putting up a Donate button. Not sure if there are any rules on that here on LL.

How about this. I'll add a link to the OP that people can make donations through via Paypal. If it IS frowned upon here, I'll remove it.

DONATIONS ARE ENTIRELY NOT NECESSARY HOWEVER. ONLY IF YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT TO DONATE. XD

And I'll even add a little "Thank you!" anonymous list of how much has been donated.

suggestions:

make the knot bigger (big for the size of the death hound)

change the texture of the penis to fit more with the death hound

- maybe make it pale-ish and the veins darker

i do have to say it is an excellent start.

I'll have to tinker with it some. Positioning/resizing is a little time consuming to get -perfect- without being able to use Blender, Gmax or such. All my efforts to get stuff working through those has failed for the time being. Will give it a try, though.

The textures idea is tempting as well. They DO have a tongue, and it's also a glossy black. So maybe I could make it closer to that flesh. I've been going with the accurate canine textures I've had.

Tinkering shall be done!

horses are already done by the guy who is working on the bestiality mod, i think... he has a couple of other animals done at any rate.

if i can get more people interested in SSG/Sexrim project... or at least give their permissions then we put all these mods together.

you should be able to find the bestiality thread by searching LL for "bestiality"... too tired and brain fried to remember were it is and find the link.

horses are already done by the guy who is working on the bestiality mod' date=' i think... he has a couple of other animals done at any rate.

if i can get more people interested in SSG/Sexrim project... or at least give their permissions then we put all these mods together.

you should be able to find the bestiality thread by searching LL for "bestiality"... too tired and brain fried to remember were it is and find the link.

[/quote']

If I may, where is the thread for that?

thats pretty cool. I've been trying to do this for ages' date=' with Gdelscribe. Not giving up on it. Just fumbling around uselessly getting hints, trying stuff out and seeing what doesn't work.

Can I ask you, though. Please don't neglect the unarmored huskies.

[/quote']

Oh right! I can probably knock that up in a few moments also.

I'll get that done when I get some free time! :>

I think the only reason I didn't was, at one point, I was trying to make female canine genitalia as well after creating a mesh for it in Gmax. Couldn't export a working .NIF though, so gave up on it for now.

My reasoning was that the males would be for fighting, and the females - being the breeders, and the core of the bloodline - would be kept as breeding bitches, and would retire as pets when they'd given a strong litter or two. Thus it'd make sense to adopt one.

May just work on that in the future, too.

interesting idea... specially since having both male and female makes more sense and wont make the game feel one-sided lol

Indeed, and hopefully it might encourage someone to make animations for male characters to have some fun with the female dogs.