Sexout additional animations

yes i had the esm heavily added too. So the script was no longer compiling.

Adding them to iddle list was easy part. But it doesn't stop there.

Some animations if used in game will have npc facing the wrong direction' date=' so i needed small check to make it face each other again.

Creating these animations seem very addictive and very time consuming too .:D

I even skipped diner, without knowing it was already to late.

[/quote']

You sure it wasn't just a bug/typo in the script somewhere?

I haven't run into the max length issue yet, but I keep hearing it's there. I'm working on a fix.

Also, which script was it that was too big?

No bug SuperVisorItem01Script Was over 1450 lines on my own edit. Now will refuse to save. And giving me an error for maxscript size.

yes i had the esm heavily added too. So the script was no longer compiling.

Adding them to iddle list was easy part. But it doesn't stop there.

Some animations if used in game will have npc facing the wrong direction' date=' so i needed small check to make it face each other again.

Creating these animations seem very addictive and very time consuming too .:D

I even skipped diner, without knowing it was already to late.

[/quote']

You sure it wasn't just a bug/typo in the script somewhere?

I haven't run into the max length issue yet, but I keep hearing it's there. I'm working on a fix.

Also, which script was it that was too big?

No bug SuperVisorItem01Script Was over 1450 lines on my own edit. Now will refuse to save. And giving me an error for maxscript size.

Gotcha.

# of lines don't matter, it's overall size. There's a 64KB limit being hit. I'm not sure if that's imposed by the GECK or NVSE, but it doesn't seem to be part of the ESM file description; hard to tell for sure.

If it's not, NVSE could fix it.

Anyway, working on a rewrite/refactoring that should cut down the size a lot and also reduce the amount of 'stuff' that has to get added to 'core' places like that.

Here is my new set.

Head between legs licking foot. Wish i has some tongue animation to fully complete this one.. :P

Hey Donkey' date=' I'm not sure if this helps, but I was cruising around the adult section of the Nexus and found this:

http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41793

Don't know if you can make any use of it or not but I thought I'd mention it. :)

Got the update!

Oh, and combat rape works!!

Some Legionaire Assassins snuck up on Cass, Veronica and I and before any of us could get a shot off...one of the assassins had knocked Veronica over and took her doggy-style. I shot the guy in the back when I caught him but it didn't kill him. Cass and I worked on the others while Veronica got worked over and when they were done, Veronica shot him point blank and killed him herself.

It was an awesome scene.

Not sure why but every time i export my new animation it seem bugged now.. :(

Even a simple walk will just place the animation 10 feet under ground when viewing in either geck or ingame..

I haven't forgotten about this project. I still having major difficulties exporting them.:huh: Either that or tomorrow will try different windows install and get rid of this windows 7.

Right now my exporter seems to screw up, and animations becomes all mangled in game.

post-3-13597871264861_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871265449_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871266084_thumb.jpg

More Coolness' date=' going to have to add these in for Caltazor, Brahmin & Mirlurk offspring as soon as UDLR adds them. LakeLurks might be handy too, are there Mirlurks in NV? If not we just got to add them somewhere :)

[/quote']

No Mirelurks, I'm afraid... which is a shame because they looked so cute in FO3. We'll have to have them added somewhere... because who doesn't like having oversized mutated crabs mucking around in your groin? ;)

I got quite a kick out of the brahmin plowing the girl. Great work on all of them though and happy to hear the update is close to coming out.

How about a big horner animation?

I haven't forgotten about this project. I still having major difficulties exporting them.:huh: Either that or tomorrow will try different windows install and get rid of this windows 7.

Right now my exporter seems to screw up' date=' and animations becomes all mangled in game.

[/quote']

Great stuff Donk. I love the whole large creature/woman thing (atronachs and such were my favorite creatures to get fucked by in Oblivion) so this is right up my alley. :)

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to help with the export problems and such that you're having.

More Coolness' date=' going to have to add these in for Caltazor, Brahmin & Mirlurk offspring as soon as UDLR adds them. LakeLurks might be handy too, are there Mirlurks in NV? If not we just got to add them somewhere :)

[/quote']

There are lakelurks, which use the mirelirk king as a base.

Hey, a maybe-stupid question: is it feasible to import/convert animations from Oblivion into Fallout? I know the skeleton, er, at least the meshes.. whatever it is, are somewhat different, but I thought it worth asking. There are just so many Lovers anims and I was thinking it might lighten the workload to pull a bit from them as well.

[/quote']

Just wondered - if our PC can be impregnated by Brahmin oder other LARGE Creatures, maybe your pregnancy mod could use an fourth pregnancy state... With an really big belly. Even Maternity clothes would no longer fit. Also no more running and only walking as if legs were crippled.

Just wondered - if our PC can be impregnated by Brahmin oder other LARGE Creatures' date=' maybe your pregnancy mod could use an fourth pregnancy state... With an really big belly. Even Maternity clothes would no longer fit. Also no more running and only walking as if legs were crippled.[/quote']

It's a possibility later :)

good news i figured it out what i was doing wrong.

No need to use nifscope since this is problem with blender it self.

when you start animating and you have bip01 selected hit the n key change it in there the same for bip01 NonAccum when you export your animation it should be above ground instead of under ground.

So if you want to increase hight this is the way to do it.

post-3-13597871292615_thumb.jpg

Just wondered - if our PC can be impregnated by Brahmin oder other LARGE Creatures' date=' maybe your pregnancy mod could use an fourth pregnancy state... With an really big belly. Even Maternity clothes would no longer fit. Also no more running and only walking as if legs were crippled.[/quote']

It's a possibility later :)

That's a really good idea, even if there's no clothing options for it.

Sweet Its cool to see that you have animations going to donkey. Now I'll just set back and let you do all the work. Just kidding! All I have right at the moment is 1 scorpion sex anims. I kinda wanted to no if it would even work first. I see the creature skeletons don't have a 3rd person camera and don't no if this will cause problems. Any hoo I made it back online and will get some stuff going tomorrow morning. Maybe???

By the way donkey if you take the scene root.001 skeleton and highlight all the bones in pose mode. Then in top view rotate the skeleton 180 degrees and lock it in place so both characters are staring at each other. Both characters will be facing each other in game. Hope that helps it took me awhile to figure it out when it ended up being so simple.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S7L1NA2U

Good to see you back. Looks like you have the same error i been having, this has been bugging me for days.

post-3-13597871300379_thumb.jpg This is your animation in game. :Dpost-3-13597871300466_thumb.jpg This was the one i was working on for mirlurk.. :)

Anyway creatures seem alright. It's just the npc so far.

post-3-13597871300544_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871300637_thumb.jpg